Maryada

Written Update 20th October!

x-jas-x thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Maryada...Lekin Kab Tak?-20th October 2010

Starts off with Aditya saving Priya from falling off the platform. Aditya and Priya are in a hug and Priya pushes him away and yells "How dare you touch me" and he says can't you see I just saved your life, didn't you see the train, Priya replies "Just shut up". Juggu(I think thats his name) then comes and says "one he saved your life and now you..."  but he gets stopped by Aditya who says leave it. Aditya then tells Priya after 45 minutes another train will come.

Juggu and Aditya are walking off Juggu comments that what a weird world you save someones life and they have no thanks and only get upset. Aditya replies you are also getting upset and I have to watch her. Juggu replies after all this humiliation, Aditya replies yes(and says something that i can't understand)he then turns around and stares at Priya while a songs plays...Ishq hai,Ishq hai... Juggu then looks at him and Aditya says what, Juggu replies nothing and goes to see the train. Aditya looks over at Priya for one last time.

Chinu and Priya father come over and ask if she is okay. Chinu asks if she is okay seeing the uniform, she replies yes then her father says they are not travelling by train but Priya says yes we are.

Aditya is then seen talking to his sister who is complaining about the rest of her family. She says the new bhabhi is like a statue and Gaurav brother is putting on a "plastic" smile everytime bhabhi looks over at him she also says she feels like strangling Gaurav when he puts on the "plastic" smile.

Devyani is then seen then telling Imali(spelling?) to do this and this then Aditya comes and mimicks her. Aditya then starts doing some sort of dance with Imali and Devyani tells him to stop and look where he is!  Aditya then says hello to his "bro".
Train Person comes over to Devyani and says their is no first ac on this train and they must sit in 2nd ac. Devyani says with everybody else. Train person replies no he will clear out the rest of the cabin. 

Sceen switches to Train person telling Priya father that they must switch to third ac. Priya's father is yelling at the train person saying why must they switch cabins they have tickets for second. Train person says you have to swap, Priya father says WHY!. The Train Person replies first class family is travelling and you have to move. Priya father then says we have a ticket show him the ticket and the train person says I'll Cancel your ticket. Priya convinces her father to go to 3rd ac.

Devyani+family boarding train and she says where is your father. Aditya leaves to call his father. Vidya saying she has never had this long a journey in her life. Imali says get used to it. SSP come and sees someone and starts chasing after him. He catches him and beats him. Priya+family board train.

Juggu sees SSP and stops the train. Everyone wondering why the  train has been stopped. SSP comes and slaps Juggu for stopping the train and says how can you stop the train it is public property if i missed the train it was my fault. SSP scolds Juggu then goes inside and talks to his family then tells them that he is not coming with them as he has some work in Delhi. Devyani goes and speaks to Gaurav about not his father not coming with them, and tells him to go and sit by his new wife.

Both Aditya and Priya are hanging out of the doors on the train. Aditya spots her and says she is also on this train. He then goes over to her and says its good you got on the train and she should go and sit down as it is not to be by the door when the train is going. She says she does not need his opinion. He replies I'm not asking  for money for my opinion. (Then he says something I can't understand)and tells her he is keeping an eye on her.

PRECAP

Some gang comes into the train and one of the members sits in Priya's fathers seat. Priya's father comes and the person to get out of his seat and show him his ticket. Fight starts and Aditya comes and sees Priya and the fighting.
Edited by jaspreetrulz - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shivani003 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Thanx. I hope this will be an interesting serial. Pretty interesting cast
Amina90 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update.
kirthi_16 thumbnail
thanks for the update pls update daily.....