Thendral

Thendral Oct 20 Wed Written Update-Total waste Epi

gudgal thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hi everyone, I am so frustrated with this show, the storyline has gone to the dogs. Yesterday's epi was the worst ever, I thought Thendral was a family show, how can they show all this knowing kids/young adults see this. utter nonsense. Today's epi best skipped, nothing really happened (and I guess nothing is really there to happen anymore) maybe by end of this year Tamil will be alright and 2011 will be tamil-thulsi misunderstanding, 2012 will be family reconciliation time. and in 2013 charu will surface again, just like any other tamil/hindi serial.πŸ₯±πŸ₯±

Wednesday 20th October Written Update:

Today is going to be a quick update:

- Tamil wakes up, can barely speak asks for thulsi, his rakshasi amma starts her shouting that thools is enjoying herself, went back to family Tamil is all πŸ˜•πŸ˜• doc comes and warns the amma not to shout like that or tamil will be serious again. he asks that amma to get out. Doc tells Tamil to rest and forget about the restπŸ˜‰ Tamil is all

-MM also wakes up, padma is taking lot of care along with pavs .Mohan comes and inquires abt dad, she says he will be discharged in 2 days. padma asks him to pay the money. Mohan shouts to MM that he spent 1.4 lakhs. MM asks for thools. Pad as usual gets all 😑😑 and says she is ungratful and stayed with her husband. MM is happy that thools is with tamil. πŸ˜•πŸ˜• Pav tries to tell the truth but as usual pad shuts her up.

-Patti wakes up and wonders why she was sleeping fo so long. she wakes thools (I dont know if the audio on youtube was bad , but thepatti  voice sounded very different) thools complains of headache, patti says I never slept for so long. patti wonders why no noise and thools realize the door is locked, patti thools bang the door. Jairaj opens the door and says his family left for some emergency as there was a death in family. he says mom tried to tell u but u didnt wake up. patti says thats not possible, I always wake up. he goes to get kaapi for them

-Detective patti says everyone is conspiring against usπŸ‘πŸ‘ she says vel is behind this. thools does not agree. but patti says I suspect padma too. see when we went to vel house, how tamil mom came there? only padma knows we were there, so she must have informed tamil mom. thools is all 😲😲 patti says we did mistake by believing that vel, lets get out of here. patti and thools see vel entering hearing all this. they are 😲😲

-He puts on a fantastic act of  bring hurt by these words. patti says why were we locked in?Jairaj comes and vel slaps him for locking them, jairaj continues the act by saying his family told a gal is there and so I should be out. patti apologizes and vel starts 😭😭 patti and thools are 😲😲 jairaj says let them go wherever, vel continues his good man act. patti apologizes again and vel forgives them and says lets go to see tamil. patti and thools dont wanna get insulted. but vel said who is the amma to stop thools, we will talk with that amma, if she doesnt agree lets use the lawyer

-Thools asks patti is he true or fake? patti says we dont know, lets assume he is good and kadavul will take care. epi ends

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ruby-86 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
so in tomorrows episode...police at charu's house, patti/ tulasi at hospital and thulasi get arrested
i want tulasi to go and see tamil and stay beside him, but i think she might get arrested before then.. cause the story writing team is full of sadist.  anyone think that TA's mom might hide that thulasi got arrested and tell TA, she never bothered visiting him?! cause in today's epi, ta's mom told she is with mm and padma told mm that Tulasi is with Ta... maybe who knows
kuttyponnu thumbnail
Thuls character is going from bad to worse. She does not show any fear about TA. She is behaving like a dumb slow coach. Even patti is better. How come Thuls did not even ask the question of how TA's mother reached Vels house or how she got the address. Why no urgency in rushing to the hospital. This will get ready and go is crazy when your beloved in the jail. They all seem to be more bothered about eating and drinking coffee - TA did that before now thuls
By the way the house Thuls and Patti are looks like Selvam's house the gate looks the same. The producers are trying to save money. So, Selvam can save thuls now.

Hema_M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank you for the update Gudgal 😊 and yes the show is very frustrating.

Pity Tamizh,he was asking for Thuls continuosly to get no proper response but only shout from his mom.I was laughung when the dodtor asked her not to get harsh....Oh man u didn't see her vishwaroobam,then u wouldn't have said that this is harsh πŸ˜†,poor we viewers who had to listen all those garbage .

The way Jeyaraj appeared from that window was very scary.He appeared all of a sudden smiling like a ghost.I was happy that atleast now a bulb enlightened in Paati's head but didn't expect that the fuse will blow off so soon 🀒.

When Thulasi woke up they were playing Hedwig's theme of Harry Potter series.Oh I love HP music but didn't like playing it for any other shows.Yesterday I was going round all my home searching for my mobile as it is my ringtone then,only atlast I realised that it Thendral BGM now.kadavule

It will be nice if she is allowed to see Tamizh.If she will go to jail that will be the worst thing ever shown in this serial,a young girl going to jail will really be atrocious to accept 😑.

In b/w Vel was looking smart yesterday πŸ˜› I mean he was looking like a periya manushan,romba mariyaadhai vara maari oru look,hope won't keduthufy that in today's episode itself.
Edited by Hema_M - 13 years ago
Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thank u gudgal for the update....
The episode was like "puyaluku pin amaidhi".......
Did not affect more........though padma and ta amma were irritating ,their language was ok, harshness was there but it was not rubbish.......thank god......but ta amma also shd not open up after seeing thulz.....lets see........
It was a normal episode otherwise .........nothing much.........this jayaraj really scared her....nope actually....... every1 with his smile......omg....
Thought for a sec pati was brainy......but again dir sir "aasai kati emathiteenga"............trapped by vels goody goody act.......i dont think vel will go to police....prob he might plan to ruin life of t and t.......
But i m sure thulz will not land up in jail.......
Rem once ta was arrested but was not in jail.....so i m sure thulz also will not be arrested.....i feel sthg is up there........thulz shd be meeting ta.........hoping for it........so almost all promo scnes are over......so lets see thur and fri....what more to come........ Edited by shubba - 13 years ago
Arizes. thumbnail
@kuttyponnu
Nice one.....
Aaabathpandavan selvam enga pa iruka.........

See here also only u have to come and save pola.....

Pity him......

Aana we want only ta to save her....lol......
Keep askign her and behave mad.....strike pannu man...... Use ur criminal mind.........strike pannu thulz vantha thaan medicine sapiduvenu.......aaahhhhh.....thulz enna sonnalum yaaru sonnalum kekara....have her beside u.........
Ranu. thumbnail
thanks for the update Gudgal!
hehehe yes i got thidukafied when Jeyaraj's face popped out the window! πŸ˜† 

TA paaka thaan romba paavoma irunthathu. he looked so pitiful without his Thulz. i really hope he gets to see her tmrw. shuba akka sonna maari, he should do some thillu mullu work and play some drama like he usually does to get closer to Thulz & then only will he heal faster. Watching a sad Thulz is normal but I can't stand seeing an unhappy TA, it depresses me.
nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the updates gudgal..

Vel back in action.. 😑

thulasi what abt your college???
mini_00 thumbnail
thanks gudgal for your quick update.I am also very frustrated.Tulasi character enna director ippadi akitar😭😭😭.erichal than varuthu.tamil amma vayil irruthu vara thirukural kuranchuirku appadaπŸ˜ƒ.ithu continue agumma theriyalai.tulasiya parthal garbage open pannamal irukuma theriyalai😑😑😑.story laTWIST vara mathiri theriyalai.evalo naal porumaiya rrukurathu.vela kamichu,kamichu .bore adiguthu .😲 Edited by mini_00 - 13 years ago
Arizes. thumbnail
Vel enge vel enge nu ketavangaluku ellam(including me)
Vel a konjam over a kamichu director sir nammal ellam kollarar......
inime kepinga inime kepinga......like we all scold children........(ennai en line la direct panna viduveengala mathiri..... director mind voice kekuthu enaku)

Aana Thulasi a azha vidatheenga college ku anupunga konja naal aavathu nu sollarom, atha mattum keka mateengale.....konja naal let them be happy know.....ithuvum konjam kelunga sir......πŸ˜†