Maryada

Written Updates - *Complete List*

-Fivr- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

Hello Everyone! 😊 

As you've noticed, we need written updaters around here. I hope we can get enough volunteers to get a steady stream of updates for the forum. I personally cannot provide any updates for the time being so I hope we can get some volunteers.

Please sign up here for the day that you feel you're available to provide a written update. I'll edit this list as we get volunteers - it's a first come first serve basis. And please, only volunteer if you're sure you'd be able to provide the updates. I'm not saying that you can't miss once or twice - emergencies are a part of life and inevitable. I'm just suggesting that please be sure that you'd be fairly available to post the update for the assigned day. 😳 Thank you everyone!

Updater's List

Video

All Days:Dhruvie

Written

Monday: pulwasha

Tuesday: -sunlight-

Wednesday: Moonlight-Rose

Thursday: -sunlight-

Friday: himani88

Back Up (All Days): poppy2009, julz, bips, nanda

Live Updates: *Shruti*
Live Updates Back Up: -sunlight-

Thank you everyone for volunteering! Just a quick mention, if you know that you'd be unable to provide the update for a given day, please PM me and the back up updater ASAP so that we can get the update covered. 😊

Regards,
IF Development Team

Edited by -Fivr- - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

poppy2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I will do the updates from Monday to Friday, depending on the Video updates!

The written updates should be posted by 8 AM India time everyday on Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday!

Hope that's okay!

Cheers,

Poppy
kchaims thumbnail
due to the very late timing i wont b able to update. otherwise i wud surely hv . i love this show :(
-Fivr- thumbnail
@Poppy: Thanks for volunteering! I'll put you down as backup updater for the show and until we find an updater who'd be willing to provide updates at an earlier time, you can provide updates for us. It's much appreciated! 😃
himani88 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I live in New Zealand so I can do earlier updates as long as the videos are up. I can do Fridays (i.e Sat mornings over here). I work in the weekdays so can't do the updates till afternoon Indian time.
-Fivr- thumbnail
@himani: So you think you can provide regular updates for Fridays? By earlier I meant maybe withint 3-4 hours of the show airing? Do you think that would work for you? 😊
himani88 thumbnail
Ya I think it shouldn't be a problem. What time does would the videos be posted?
-Fivr- thumbnail
^^ Video on the forum here or video on YT?! Usually the video updates on the forum happen a couple of hours after the show's aired but sometimes it takes longer. But in case the video updates are not posted on the forum here on time then I'm sure you can find videos on YT for the show..

What do you think?
himani88 thumbnail
I will give it a go and see. I am guessing the video on yt would be straight after the show has been aired on tv in india right? What time is the show aired in india?
x-jas-x thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

In India it airs at 11-30pm which is like 7-00am here(New Zealand), Videos are usually on youtube by 8-00am(NZST) and it airs on Sky STAR Plus at 8-30am(NZST)