The Killer Smile by Aditya

sonikudi1 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I watched Maryada today for the first time, and watched off all week's worth of episodes at once😆 Its a really new, unique concept and I can't get over Aditya's smile. The way he smiles at Priya, its full of cockiness and passion both. The teasing smirk, the caring eyes. Its absolutely killer😳
I cannot wait for him to fall in complete love with her, and vice versa (even if the show just started😆). They're so cute together!!😍

Love, Sonia

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

x-jas-x thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sonikudi1

I watched Maryada today for the first time, and watched off all week's worth of episodes at once😆 Its a really new, unique concept and I can't get over Aditya's smile. The way he smiles at Priya, its full of cockiness and passion both. The teasing smirk, the caring eyes. Its absolutely killer😳
I cannot wait for him to fall in complete love with her, and vice versa (even if the show just started😆). They're so cute together!!😍

Love, Sonia

It was love at first sight for Aditya, i think that Priya will not fall for him as easily as he fell for her.
sonikudi1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jaspreetrulz

It was love at first sight for Aditya, i think that Priya will not fall for him as easily as he fell for her.

Definitely, she also looks troubled with her past, so I believe love won't be easy for her as it is😕
x-jas-x thumbnail

Definitely, she also looks troubled with her past, so I believe love won't be easy for her as it is😕

Do you think that when she falls for him(how ever long that takes) then he will find out about her past and then he'll start to dislike her.
sonikudi1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jaspreetrulz

Do you think that when she falls for him(how ever long that takes) then he will find out about her past and then he'll start to dislike her.

I have a feeling Adi won't be like that at all! He looks too sweet and understanding. I think maybe a different issue might arise, like the rapist being the father or something like that?😕
x-jas-x thumbnail

I have a feeling Adi won't be like that at all! He looks too sweet and understanding. I think maybe a different issue might arise, like the rapist being the father or something like that?😕

Got this off the Star Plus website!

Can you tell us about your role in Maryada..lekin kab tak?
I play the son of the SP of police in Maryada..lekin kab tak. I hail from a joint family and am a straight forward and honest guy. I believe that justice should prevail but at times also use my power and contacts to my advantage

Maybe he will be angry at this father for raping her, anyway I think Priya should tell Aditya she was raped before they get married.
ffkhan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Priya has a bitter past related to police, so it is very difficult for her to fall in love with aditya as he is from police family. 

And yeah, I am in love with his killer smile as well as his killer look.😳
Minnie. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
ive just satrted to watch this drama after god knows how long into exitstace its been here 😆
firangi92 thumbnail
@x-jas-x: I thought that up until now Priya was actually molested. Did I read something wrong? Was she actually raped, instead?

As goes for Aditya's reaction after he learns about Priya's past, I think that at first he won't believe her or he'll be sort of angry at her for falsely accusing his father. I admit that Aditya's an exceptionally sweet and caring guy, but the sort of respect and trust that he has in his father can't vanish in just an instant, right?

I always imagine him as angry at Priya at first, then he actually starts seeing his father's true colours, and realizes that Priya is indeed telling the truth. Then, you know, we'll sort of see that transformation in Aditya's behavior after he realizes how many sins his father has committed.

But what I'm really curious about is how other people in the house will react when they find out about Priya's past, and that the person who did all that was actually the SSP.
Edited by xxdevilishxx - 13 years ago