21st October - Short Written Update!

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago
    Vidya tries to get close to Gaurav but he keeps himself very aloof. Aditya catches hold of Vidya staring at her husband and he shares a light moment, teasing his brother and bhabhi.
    Priya is sitting silently in her seat thinking about her past and then suddenly she remembers her meeting with Aditya when he saved her and asked if she had a one way ticket for herself. Priya's eyes fill with tears.
    Uttara joins the Jhakar Family in the train from the next station, where she sees a huge group of pilgrims creating a ruckus and illegaly climbing the coach where Priya and her family are sitting.
    Uttara and Aditya share a warm moment and she tells him that the next compartment had lots of rowdy men boarding it. Aditya gets worried for Priya and decides to check her out!  (He says something like, 'Meri hone waali lugayi... 😆 Aditya is very cute!)
    Uttara suspects something is up and pulls Adityas legs and he sort of confesses that he has met someone he likes a lot, but nothing has progressed as such.
    Uttara tries to get Gaurva and Vidya close, but everyone notices that Gaurav is very indifferent towards his wife. Devyani seems to be worried that Uttara has come with them on the trip without her husband's permission. But Uttara seems to be quite cool and fun-loving.
    The pilgrims take up Mr. Pradhan's seat and when Chinu protests, they start beating him up. Priya tries to intervene, but they are large in number and they completely overpower the Pradhan family.
    Some of the guys rough up Priya and when Chinu stands up her, they catch hold of him and take him towards the exit to throw him off the train. Aditya and Jaggi come there and his eyes meet with Priya, who is crying desperately for help and is stunned on seeing Aditya, who stares at her and gestures her to keep calm.
    Aditya and Jaggi dress up like the pilgrim and start chanting 'Maharjji ki jai' very loudly, faking to be part of the group! (It was a very funny scene...the guy playing Aditya is really charming! 😳 ) Priya looks confused, till Aditya catches hold of her arms and pushing her towards one side, whispers into her ears that he came to help her. 😳 She is speechless and all she can utter is that some of the men have taken her younger brother to beat him up. Aditya assures her that nothing will happen to Chinu. (Loved the way he keeps calling Priya as 'Chori' 😆 )
    Aditya does some nautanki and makes all the pilgrims sing songs... 😆 They tell him to sing and the poor guy struggles to sing religious songs and distract them, as Jaggi calls up the police for help. Aditya is not able to sing any more song related to that particular Babaji for whom the pilgrims are going and he randomly starts to sing, 'Raghupati Raghav Raja Ram...' 😆 

Just then someone announces that the next stop is coming and some more of the pilgrims will be joining them. Priya, Aditya and Jaggi look very worried.

Precap : Priya is asking Aditya if he is one of the VIP Family for whom they had to empty their reserved compartment. Aditya very cheekily nods his head and says 'yes.' Mr. Pradhan looks very angry and asks Aditya if he is the son-in-law of the railways! 😆 Aditya just looks very amused!

Edited by poppy2009 - 13 years ago
    Poppy, will u be the regular updater? Coz i like your style, and best of all its not sms language..lol
    Originally posted by sephora1

Poppy, will u be the regular updater? Coz i like your style, and best of all its not sms language..lol
    Thanks!!!

I will try to updates regulary, but I can only do it after the video update, since I don't live in India and the episodes are aired one day late in my country! Hence, if the Video Updates are put on time, I can do the written update regularly!

Am loving the show! Its very different from all ther others shows on Star Plus! 😃

Thnx for all the comments!