Poll Question :

What do you think is Gaurav's problem?

Poll Choice
Loves another girl
Is Gay
Another Reason
Login To Vote
Posted: 13 years ago
Hi. This is something I was wondering, so thought would ask it as a poll.

I thought he might be gay, simply for the reason because the first reason is too old- you know seen too many times. 
Another reason I can't figure out right now....
Lol.. i chose the "gay" one just for the fun of it. 
Reality, i think he may love someone else, or there is something not right with him.. old reasons , i know, but the most used ones too..

It is a bold family drama so someone had to be gay

🤣
Most people voted for gay, hilariousss!😆
I think I'm not too sure on one...I hope he's not gay, though, bechari patni tho reh jayegi😆
Originally posted by xx_alisha_xx

It is a bold family drama so someone had to be gay

lol Totally Agree, someone HAS to be gay.😛
I too think that Gaurav is Gay and that is why his awkardness around poor Vidya!

Though I am liking Gaurav's character too...he seems to have been forced into the marriage by his Father and his Mother understands his situation! Also, the scene where Vidya takes blessings from Gaurav and Aditya's grandfather indicated that something is wrong with Gaurav, because the grandfather is not happy with the match and says that the marriage shouldn't have happened!

Wonder if Adi knows about it?
Originally posted by poppy2009

Wonder if Adi knows about it?

I dont think he knows coz he wouldn't try and get them together if he did
Man, even this thought crossed my mind!  I do think Vindhiya and Gaurav look nice together, but it's obvious he doesn't like her touching him.  It's DJ, so maybe they will show something bold like this.  If Gaurav really is gay, I feel bad for both parties!  Also in character sketch its says Gaurav and Vindiya become good friends but Gaurav will still show no interest in her.  So he's not attracted her?!  Hmmmm.  

But then again, it could be some other reason.  Seems like all the elders know this "reason".  I don't think Adi or his sister know.  
Originally posted by apux

Man, even this thought crossed my mind!  I do think Vindhiya and Gaurav look nice together, but it's obvious he doesn't like her touching him.  It's DJ, so maybe they will show something bold like this.  If Gaurav really is gay, I feel bad for both parties!  Also in character sketch its says Gaurav and Vindiya become good friends but Gaurav will still show no interest in her.  So he's not attracted her?!  Hmmmm.  

But then again, it could be some other reason.  Seems like all the elders know this "reason".  I don't think Adi or his sister know.  

Yeh, I think the elders do know because the grandfather was not happy with the marriage.