BV;Written Update 22nd oct '10

Amor. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

[THIS IS A MEMBERS ONLY POST]

BV;Written Update 22nd oct '10

Part 1

MS was talking abt the school's wall but gehna denies n speak in between n ask them not to do so n let nandu be treated like other students n leaves, MS was upset n says that he was only thinking abt his grandson n he too leaves, basant got angry on gehna's behaviour n says that he's fed up with her behaviour n leaves, maasa n bhairon sits thinking.

Anandi was waiting for jagya with food n he came n she again asks him abt y dnt he call n jagya takes the talk to sum other topic n asks her to check the bag , that he got sumthing for her, she opens it in excitement n ther was only groundnuts , she was strangely shocked n jagya replied that he was not went for a holiday n ask her to keep it happily, anandi started unpacking his bag n found a handkercheif n ask jagya abt it n he told her that it belongs to the same girl he met in bus, anandi was quietly looking at hanky n jagya found her getting jealous so he started appreciating her n anandi came n ask him to have food as she knew him well n trust him also, sumitra came n ask them to visit sugna's house as varun is very ill n shyam is also not there.

Sugna was trying to give medi to varun but he was so irritated that he only wants his father n was denying to take it, madan singh asks sugna to call shyam n ask him to cum soon , jagya n anandi came n varun was relaxed to see them n asks them to take him with them but jagya n anandi makes him understand n firstly gave him medi , taisaa brings food for varun n sugna told them that he has not taken food since shyam went, anandi asks varun if he eats food , she'll tell him a story n varun starts  eating n anandi told him a story n he finishes, taisa n madan singh was happy that varun has eaten sumthing, anandi n jagya asks permission from sugna to leave but varun stops them n says that he'll cum with them , so it was decided that anandi will stay with varun.

Part 2

Anandi was sleeping with varun n sugna with shagun, sugna was very tensed for varun so decide to came n look for varun n anandi, on the other side , varun suddenly started shivering n having dreams of tausaa threating him n he was murmuring that plz dnt kill him , anandi suddenly wake up n got tensed n sugna also came n overhears it.

Part 3

Sugna came n asks varun to speak but he was only murmuring the same thing , both got worried but was helpless.

Precap: Sugna asks varun to speak n also that shyam wil came n scold tausaa , so varun said if that so , he will tell shyam that tausaa has not saved him from falling. 

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gauri22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the awesome update :)
iloveidiotbox thumbnail
yay!! Truth is out..Now, let's hope all the morons believe little Varun!
vrinda9183 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update. Maybe now's the time that RS secret evil face be revealed to everyone.
divmath thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update...

They are unnecessarily dragging episodes, its getting repetitive....Hope Varun tells the truth as soon as possible..and let the moron Tausa be finished !😑
khusi_* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
mujhe laga tha kuchh toh hangama hoga!!
par sach theek se bahar nehin aya aaj bhi!!
had hai
radt thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I am telling you something ..... the chota sa gol matol varun acted soooooooooooooooooooooo well...... he seemed better than any full grown up professional.
any one wud be able to feel sorry for him!
it's a must watch guys!!!!!!!
groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: radt

I am telling you something ..... the chota sa gol matol varun acted soooooooooooooooooooooo well...... he seemed better than any full grown up professional.

any one wud be able to feel sorry for him!
it's a must watch guys!!!!!!!

How right you are. The serial was worth it just for Varun. His adorable face ❀️and the acting. Absolutely A class. I just wanted to hug him and then throw Thausa from the terrace.😑
iloveidiotbox thumbnail
I especially love the way he pouts...he looks so cute!!
radt thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome update khushi......πŸ€—

@priya didi:- i know!😳
 how old is he...? any idea... i was wondering how can such a small kid be that good. he's on his way to become next avika!

@groucho:- our feelings are mutual sweety!
The list to kill RS is increasing....
I hope he's beaten black and blue and humiliated tomorrow.
πŸ˜†
Edited by radt - 13 years ago