Thendral 22nd October Friday- Vel succeeds!

Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

what?did she really sign the paper?is she crazy? or the director thinks we r crazy? thendral team lost ideas on how to move the story...😑.Director is simply dragging by showing unwanted scenes.Was this fight of Charu with her dad very necessary now? AC also believing them. its so sad he is going to miss the real culprit for time being. Today episode was really irritating. If Tamizh really loved Thulasi, he wouldn't believe those divorce papers..let's see what this director got next week...
Thanks Theiva for the super duper fast update!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘

Very funny! 😑 A school topper does not use her brain??? Come on, give me a break!
What does this director think??? Are we fools to listen/watch whatever he shows???? CRAP.

Very poor potray of Thulasi's character. 😲😲😲 Totally unacceptable.🀒

We are thinking that it might me Charu's dad who arranged for the stabbing, but it might have been Charu too. She changes herself to any situations.πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

Next week, it will be all the talk about the notice and lot of garbage from TA mom after seeing the notice...........😭😭😭
Edited by beatricepearl - 13 years ago
Theiva.....thank u for the updates....
same time pity you to the core
U were the last one to have a good romantic episode and now u are the one who is doing the ultimate ridiculous torturous(innum neraya add pannalam) episode of the show.......i dont know what to say.....
really we think too positve of happenings in the serial and to our fate the team thinks all pessimistic of how and a women can be brainless, idiotic, educated but stupid, bark and no bite, all rubbish challenges, believe everyone and everything, (none other than our thulasi.....no no more our....your)........and to add up to our irritation she will go to jail and study 1,2, 3 ....i believe she is weak in mathematics and vel found it out and hence sending her to jail to make her basement strong for mathematics.......so make yourself strong atleast in that...............
Thulasi kita i have to ask one thing......."BRAIN ENNA VILAI ".......
i really hate her characterisation.......No more words to express my views......type senchu senchu finger thaan paining........

Charu , i suspect she has multiple personality like anniyan.......
she becomes anniyan when someone does sthg bad........so she must have sent the man to stab TA.......and acting as normal charu(AMBI) before everyone......
we saw her anniyan character slightly popping out today right.....sthg is really wrong with her........

Director sir serial la oru lady a kooda vitu vekkartha idea ve ilaya.....

In todays episode only one thing happened as per our guess....am i right friends.....
"THULASI SIGNED PAPERS WITHOUT READING IT" proving again and again that she is really brainless..........

Mr.VEL ....Where is the party tonight......
ungaveetula party????
Nadu road la party???
Police station la party???
Court la party?????
Aagamotham U WON!!!!πŸ‘
Edited by shubba - 13 years ago
Thanks for the wonderful update, Theiva.

Intha ponnaa school topper.. sooo hard to believe. Director sir ungalukku thaan brain illainnu Thulasi kkum brain ilaathathu maathiri kaatureengala?

I don't get Charu. Is she suffering from DID (Dissociative identity disorder) ?
Shubba,  great minds think alike! Her symptoms are what I would associate with DID!
Director,  ipadi ethaavathu track kondu vaanthaa naa azhuthiduven!Edited by ~*Thamizhan*~ - 13 years ago
Originally posted by shubba

(none other than our thulasi.....no no more our....your)........and to add up to our irritation she will go to jail and study 1,2, 3 ....i believe she is weak in mathematics and vel found it out and hence sending her to jail to make her basement strong for mathematics.......so make yourself strong atleast in that...............
Thulasi kita i have to ask one thing......."BRAIN ENNA VILAI ".......

Mr.VEL ....Where is the party tonight......
ungaveetula party????
Nadu road la party???
Police station la party???
Court la party?????

Shubba very funny. 😊😊 You really cracked me up. πŸ˜› Yes and Vel found her weaknessπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
hai theiva, thanks for the update! 😊
indha vetti songi episode ku ivlo effort eduthu update pannirkingaley unga mana thairiyatha paraatanum.. πŸ‘
i think director ku short term memory loss pola athan story ah marandutaar... 15 minutes once avaruku mind la thonarda episode ah eduthu viewers ah kazhuarukaraar... πŸ˜”
serial hero deepak ah illa nizhalgal ravi ah?πŸ˜•
three weeks ah andha **** than varudu screen la.. *** thalayan velayudam un dress um coolers um sagikala da *****kooda unna vida paaka nalla irkum... πŸ·πŸ˜†...

Moderators note:
This post has been edited.
Please mind the language and no character bashing!

Edited by Aahaana - 13 years ago
sri,
Get ready to cry......
I bet u.....not even a single lady character will be spared.....then how charu alone......
Thulasi being heroine ke intha paadu....imagine charu......
he forgets ppl are not ready to symapathise on these silly sentimental things like putting in jail.....sir this is out of fashion...........we are rather disgusted and irritated to the core seeing this brainless hopeless idiotic stupid makku engineer e inime aaga mudiyatha thulz.......sigh,,,,

Thanks a lot, Theiva for the super fast update!!!πŸ‘

WOW..superrr. The ultimate TWIST of the week is our dump Thulasi has signed the divorce papers without reading it.
Cooooooooooooool. What a brilliant idea???

once Thuls was about to ask her dad not to sign the blank papers given by Vel, if iam not poor in memory.
Now what happened to her brain? I have a doubt whether she has been hit by any kuthuvilaku???

Poor characterisation of Thulasi. Jail will be the better place for her..than the outside world.

Charu!?!  Neenga nalavangala illa ketavangala??? πŸ˜•