Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fatty1 thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
when i went to the member's page and i checked out the v section page 3. i suddenly was surprised that there were two users that were named "vikas bhalla" and "vikasbhalla".😕 i think that these two names are used by the same guy because it has the same profile except the non-space was registered today and the space one was registered yesterday. i checked out the profile and found out that the email said "private."😆 okay, if you register to this site and enter an e-mail address and you have already entered the same e-mail address, it'll say "that email address is already in use by an user". so this means this guy is pretending to be vikas bhalla.
tinu thumbnail
   Hi vikasbhalla ,
  good to know that u read  TBJK on india-forum site.Vikas  I like this serial, but i don't like u😡 in this serial, because whatever u did with khusi. She doesn't deserve this. What ever bad thing she did its just because she loves u. I feel so bad for khusi 😭😭😭, i mean  she came for you  , defeating her death behind, and you couldn't  wait for her 😡😡 . you know what  if , i were in your place then i 'll wait for my love untill my last breath 😊 😊. 
         &nbs p;         &nbs p;         &nbs p;        what do u want to say vikas. I w'll wait for ur reply.
         &nbs p;         &nbs p;  
cutestgirl_211 thumbnail
hei this guy is really vikas bhalla bcuz yesterday i asked him very very difficult questions and he answered all rite wow he is defininetly vikas bhalla.ooooooo if i just can ............... 😃
cutestgirl_211 thumbnail
he said he is free on fridays so may be he will join us again........ooooooooooooooooooooooooo 😊
unknown2005 thumbnail
oh hi mr.vikas bhalla wow i must tell u ur the most handsome person i have ever seen...wow

i dont want tum bin jaoon kahan to end because if it ends i wont be able to see u my day starts with u and ends on u 😳
fatty1 thumbnail
maybe this guy went to a vikas bhalla fan site and saw what he is doing write now and then post it in this forum.😳
cutestgirl_211 thumbnail
oh hi mr.vikas bhalla i really like u as aryan..i must say ur my favourite actor and singer ( 🤢 i dont like others)i like ur songs specially yaad rahe woh pal suhana (luv to hear it again and again 😳 👏 )hope ur family is fine ......bye 😊
fatty1 thumbnail
okay i am very sorry and you're right that you're really vikas bhalla!😊
SuperGrl126301 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Vikas...OMG!!! Its so cool that u have joined this site. I must say u r a top notch actor and an amazing singer.😃

cutestgirl_211 thumbnail
wow vikas bhalla ur acting is wonderful.ur a great actor and tht aryan character really suits u.....u look marvellous in tum bin..never leave the show pls 😭