Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Deli thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Mr. vikasbhalla!!!

Since you are ignoring all my question and such, I have been heart-broken become suspicious of your identity! How can you be so cruel as to ignore the questions of one of your fans? HUH?!

If you want me to continue believing that you are who you say, then at the end of the next "Tum Bin Jaoon Kahan" episode, I want you to wink at the camera and give me a thumbs-up!

Edited by Deli - 19 years ago
cutestgirl_211 thumbnail
how can he do tht he has to do wat the director says and y the hack will he do tht just for u forget it poor vikasbhalla y r u making him do such idiotic things ๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ
Deli thumbnail

Originally posted by: cutestgirl_211

how can he do tht he has to do wat the director says and y the hack will he do tht just for u forget it poor vikasbhalla y r u making him do such idiotic things ๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ

Holy Jesus ....*rubs head*...you don't even..pfft..forget it, you wouldn't know sarcasm if it hit you on the face..

And I guess it was the directors who told "Vikas Bhalla" to join this forum too huh?

fatty1 thumbnail

vikas, which woman do you like the best that love you when you act out in the show as aryan? muskan๐Ÿ˜Š, durga๐Ÿ˜ƒ, or khusi?

nulz thumbnail
hey ๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผi think mr vikas bhalla cud have answered at least sum of deli's questions, the basic ones, any body can come in this forum n say his vikas bhalla๐Ÿ˜’, only vikas bhalla can answer those questions correctly.๐Ÿ‘
vikasbhalla thumbnail
Originally posted by: fatty1

vikas, which woman do you like the best that love you when you act out in the show as aryan? muskan๐Ÿ˜Š, durga๐Ÿ˜ƒ, or khusi?

well even aryan doesnt know tht whom he luv...u can say durga.
vikasbhalla thumbnail
Originally posted by: swit_shygal

hey ๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผi think mr vikas bhalla cud have answered at least sum of deli's questions, the basic ones, any body can come in this forum n say his vikas bhalla๐Ÿ˜’, only vikas bhalla can answer those questions correctly.๐Ÿ‘

well....i dont know where to start from and besides it will take me long...i just open my laptop to check e-mails and just have a look at this forum so tht i could answer some little questions..i dont have time for tht ๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ sorry..
Deli thumbnail

Originally posted by: vikasbhalla

well....i dont know where to start from and besides it will take me long...i just open my laptop to check e-mails and just have a look at this forum so tht i could answer some little questions..i dont have time for tht ๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ sorry..

How disappointing...you can't even answer a few simple questions for one of your biggest fans......

Mr.vikasbhalla..I'm really beginning to get suspicious of your attitude here..

Edited by Deli - 19 years ago
vikasbhalla thumbnail
alrite if u insist ask some important questions only..go on..!!!
cutestgirl_211 thumbnail
poor vikas bhalla look wat he has to do just to make u happy...gosh he is a sweety... ๐Ÿ˜ญ