Tum Bin Jaoon Kahan

vikasbhalla - Page 6

cutestgirl_211 thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
oh i just luv him ....hei vikasbhalla did u read in the topic aryan pic wat a guy has written abt u? 😭 oh i luv u 😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Deli thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: vikasbhalla

alrite if u insist ask some important questions only..go on..!!!

Welllllll..I have so many questions there, you choose whichever ones you want to answer, it's an simple as that. But, you have to answer a minimum of ten, no short answers, and the maximum is all of them..πŸ˜›

fatty1 thumbnail
okay vikas, what shows are you going to be in the future?😊
Reesh thumbnail

wow deli..u did a great job....heheheh

guys wake up ..this is not vikas..these guys hardly sit on computer..if u did see, he is very prompt in replying.;.its not him...gees i cant blv ppl can be fooled so easily here...thats sad!!!! esp girls...

cowz_lover thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Reesh

guys wake up ..this is not vikas..these guys hardly sit on computer..if u did see, he is very prompt in replying.;.its not him...gees i cant blv ppl can be fooled so easily here...thats sad!!!! esp girls...

u r sooooooooo rite this is not him!!!!!!!!!!!!!! y is everyone belivein him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cowz_lover thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Reesh

i totally agree

fatty1 thumbnail
😑what dis guy is pretending to be the actor of aryan?😑
unknown2005 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: cutestgirl_211

oh i just luv him ....hei vikasbhalla did u read in the topic aryan pic wat a guy has written abt u? 😭 oh i luv u 😳

calm down cutest vikasbhalla is already reserved πŸ˜†
vikasbhalla thumbnail
πŸ‘πŸΌhahahah....reserved so deli wat question was tht again oh yeah...how i spend time with my family...well i dont get much time to spend with them but i really love my family and friends about friends well i go bowling with them and thts how we spend time together
cutestgirl_211 thumbnail
vikasbhalla wats ur daily routine???