Tum Bin Jaoon Kahan

vikasbhalla - Page 7

vikasbhalla thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
well....i wake up at 7:00 then i go to the set for shooting stuff there i have lunch with everyone..and sometimes i even have dinner over there otherwise i return home at 10:00pm and have dinner with my family.and after tht i go to sleep cause again i have to wake up early in the morning

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Deli thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: vikasbhalla

👍🏼hahahah....reserved so deli wat question was tht again oh yeah...how i spend time with my family...well i dont get much time to spend with them but i really love my family and friends about friends well i go bowling with them and thts how we spend time together

Oh come on mr.vikasbhalla, anyone can just come on a forum and say that kind of stuff. I could come on here pretending to be Kajol and say exactly the same thing and you probably would buy it. But what do YOU do with your family that is so different..? What will convince us that it is the same Vikas Bhalla who we see on TV?

This content was originally posted by: vikasbhalla

well....i wake up at 7:00 then i go to the set for shooting stuff there i have lunch with everyone..and sometimes i even have dinner over there otherwise i return home at 10:00pm and have dinner with my family.and after tht i go to sleep cause again i have to wake up early in the morning

So when do you get time to come on this forum?

And by the way, have you ever met Apoorva Agnihotri? If so, how's he like in person, what are his favourite foods/tvshows/movies/actors/hobbies/videogames/sports/colour s/phones /cars/trucks/clothes/lamps/towels/books?

If you can answer these questions, I MAY regain a bit of my trust in you again...😉

fatty1 thumbnail
hey vikas instead can you go to other topics in this forum. there have been too many people in those topics saying where vikas is.😊
fatty1 thumbnail
whoa! the number of views in this topic is coming up to a 1,000!😃 i never knew that there were many bhalla fans!😃
cutestgirl_211 thumbnail
hahaha yeah vikasbhalla wat a fan fatty is and look there are those who still dont believe ur vikasbhalla
cutiepie thumbnail

wht the hell is going on,the person who is pretending to be vikas is not him i mean he can't be cuz all of this is sounding so nutty😕

from my point of view he's not vikas.i am not like all the other girls who believes in this faker🤢

i like vikas very much and if he is him then prove it,i have a ques

what is the name of ur father-in-law❓i know the ans ,if ( u )i mean u so called vikas bhall shd also know the ans😃

Deli thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: cutiepie

wht the hell is going on,the person who is pretending to be vikas is not him i mean he can't be cuz all of this is sounding so nutty😕

from my point of view he's not vikas.i am not like all the other girls who believes in this faker🤢

i like vikas very much and if he is him then prove it,i have a ques

what is the name of ur father-in-law❓i know the ans ,if ( u )i mean u so called vikas bhall shd also know the ans😃

Oh be warned cutiepie, this "vikasbhalla" is known to avoid people's questions or make up stuff...

And to all those in doubt, this "vikasbhalla" person is NOT the real Vikas Bhalla. If you ACTUALLY believe him, then God be with you....

Edited by Deli - 19 years ago
ronit13 thumbnail

vikas bhalla tu buhut bara JHOOTA insaan hai jo loogoon ki feelings kay saat kheel raha hai

JHOOTA LIAR😛

😡

SUCH BOOL WARNA POLICE KO BULWA DOON GA

AUR GURUJI AND GURUMA KI SHAADI KAR WAADOON GA😡

ronit13 thumbnail

VIKAS BHALLA TU AIK BUHUT JHOOTA INSaan hai tu nay loogoon kim feelings kay saat kheela hai

such bool warna police kay howalay karwaadoon ga aur gurujii aur gurumaa ki shaadi karwaadoon ga

😡

itna ghoosa kabhie nahi aya

please such bool do that u r not vb

fatty1 thumbnail
man, i think we have been tricked by an imposter!😡😃