random game...songz

koolkat97 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Hello friends....i was just listening to some music..and heard one song that showed how much it was related to my life and events tht r going on rite now...so i decided to make a game ...the rules are simple u have to name a song that is related to ur life rite now.

For example:woh ajnabee...if u saw a stranger and fell instantly in luv with him/her this song suits that situation...

I will start........well its woh ajnabee.........i saw this guy and i dont kno why but i had a strong connection with him..rite wen i saw him?...dont kno y?? cuz i dont belive in luv at first site nd all but this was dif. ......almost weird....

Hope u understand the game if u dont ur free to ask questions... :D and ENJOY!!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

souro thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hey, don't be disappointed. No one comes to this section anymore. You can start the game in the Forum games section, there you'll get lot more people who'll participate.
markbenaldo thumbnail
i understand the game that you illustrate to us and i think it's kinda little bit boring, maybe for you it's cool. but don't worry i am still willing to try your game..hehe. btw, thank you.
Edited by markbenaldo - 13 years ago
koolkat97 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: markbenaldo

i understand the game that you illustrate to us and i think it's kinda little bit boring, maybe for you it's cool. but don't worry i am still willing to try your game..hehe. btw, thank you.

haha i understand...and no worries..i got over this game so no one really needs to play it if they dont want to... 😃