Malyalam Movie Drona - Review n Discussion

malluangel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Has anyone seen it?
I just wanted to say i did πŸ˜†
and that even theough it was all mamooty, the part i enjoyed the most was manoj k jayan at the climax, like his guy- ghost act just brilliant acting!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Whats the story about? Who is acting there?😳
_Manpreet_ thumbnail
Hey hun, are there any reviews on this movie 😳
ammoos thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I have seen this movie.. it was nice but so boring thoughπŸ˜•πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† There was something wrong somewhere but all in all a better one compared to many others.. Let me see if I can find any reviews of this one😳
It has Mammootty, Manoj K jayan and Thilakan and co.
Its about one Mammootty is killed by the evil group an dhis elder bro, which is anothet mammootty taking revenge.. Its a double roleπŸ˜›
Edited by ammoos - 13 years ago
ammoos thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Drona 2010- Review

After Paleri Maanickyam Mammootty is again seen in a double role in the movie Drona 2010. The movie was released in 80 centres throughout. There was a talk about the title earlier which made the crew to change the title to Drona 2010 from Drona. Shaji Kailas, famous for his action flicks, has attempted on a different theme but the movie has not reached the expectation.

Buzz up!
Drona 2010 is merely a story based on myth or superstition, if you believe in it. The story is about two wealthy families involved in fight for generations. One side always try to get good all the time but fails. The first half of the story deals with Mammooty as Kunjunni, who deals with ancestral buildings. He happens to find a house that interests him. But the house was a haunted one. In spite of it, Kunjunni tries for it but it results in his death.

Then enters his elder brother Pattazhi Madhavan ( Mammootty), to take revenge for his brother's death. He is a very powerful man, who chants Sanskrit all the time, having long hair and mustache. The spirit of Savithri ( Dhanya) has some grudge toward's Pattazhi's family that points to the destruction. Climax deals with the war between the two.

Kaniha, Navya Nair, Manoj K Jayan, Thilakan and others are seen in the cast. Kunjunni appears as a young and handsome, just the opposite to Pattazhi, who is always seen in a 'Kaavi'. The beginning part gives a lot of expectations to the viewer. Navya is seen as Mammootty's wife in the film.

Overall it can be said as a disappointing flick. Images are very good. Shaji Kailas was not successful in maintaining his trend this time. Mammootty has acted his role well. Technically the film is good. The flop comes in the story which gives an idea of lots of superstitions.

Movie: Drona 2010

Cast: Mammootty. Thilakan, Nanya, Kaniha, Manoj K Jayan, Dhanya

Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: MP_Radha

Hey hun, are there any reviews on this movie 😳

attack 4

malluangel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
basically one mamooty gets killed supposedly by a ghost
but turns out it was this one crazy dude [well idk was it a possesion of he was like multiple personality?] who pushed u into a pond with was really a well that was deep and emptied into the sea.

yea.