Posted: 13 years ago
The show seems really unique and interesting so far. Is it actually Aditya's father who is Priya's rapist?πŸ˜• Ouch, just imagine her emotions as well as his if this is true
And Adi's mother looks so sweet and caring, I'd be terrible for her to go through this! I know the show just began, but I'm itching to jump to the future and see what happens...as well as watch adorable Aditya-Priya scenesπŸ˜‰
Originally posted by sonikudi1

I'm itching to jump to the future and see what happens...as well as watch adorable Aditya-Priya scenesπŸ˜‰

Me too😳
I don't think it is Aditya's father who is the rapist! Because it is apparent from the promo's that Priya gets married to Aditya and I don't think that Indian shows are bold enough to depict something incestuous like this yet! Also, how would they show Priya and her Father agreeing for the marriage if this was the case! Though, I feel that the rapist might be someone close to the Jhakar family who might make an appearance later.

I too love Aditya and Priya's scenes together! They share such a wonderful chemistry...Aditya is warm, funny and caring without being goofy or childish...I mean, he is shown to be very masculine and passionate, yet a very sweet sort of a person. And Priya even though is shown to be aloof and indifferent is not cold-hearted. She does stand near the door and watches anxiously for Aditya to catch the train! 😳 It was such a sweet scene!

They eye-lock sessions are also... 😳😳 The one where she thanks Gaurav and throws a look at Aditya was too cute!

Originally posted by poppy2009

I don't think it is Aditya's father who is the rapist! Because it is apparent from the promo's that Priya gets married to Aditya and I don't think that Indian shows are bold enough to depict something incestuous like this yet! Also, how would they show Priya and her Father agreeing for the marriage if this was the case! Though, I feel that the rapist might be someone close to the Jhakar family who might make an appearance later.

I too love Aditya and Priya's scenes together! They share such a wonderful chemistry...Aditya is warm, funny and caring without being goofy or childish...I mean, he is shown to be very masculine and passionate, yet a very sweet sort of a person. And Priya even though is shown to be aloof and indifferent is not cold-hearted. She does stand near the door and watches anxiously for Aditya to catch the train! 😳 It was such a sweet scene!

They eye-lock sessions are also... 😳😳 The one where she thanks Gaurav and throws a look at Aditya was too cute!

I agree with you, Indian television series wouldnt be that bold, I dont think I have seen a english program like that either.
i hope the dad isn't the culprit but its definitely a cop maybe someone they know, in the promos bout the dad he seems to be having affairs which the mom  knows about and then the promo about the aunt he seems to have a thing for her  so he can't be involved with all the women in the house πŸ˜•, priya is suppose to help the other women stand up so i don't think her past is directly connected to the family.
Originally posted by manny136

i hope the dad isn't the culprit but its definitely a cop maybe someone they know, in the promos bout the dad he seems to be having affairs which the mom  knows about and then the promo about the aunt he seems to have a thing for her  so he can't be involved with all the women in the house πŸ˜•, priya is suppose to help the other women stand up so i don't think her past is directly connected to the family.
  i agree with u on that and hoping that he is not the ripest and one more thing hopefully it was not rape , it will be something else 
  yeah u are right that he can't be involve with all the womens 

even am waiting for d story to unfold quickly..adi-priya scenes are sweet !😊
This show reminds me of DJ's show from 90's Banegi Apni Baat that was probably one show with few unexpected twist and turns.

Coming to the post, from the FB shown you can see Priya was either raped/molested by a cop in train. We know Priya would be getting married to Aditya but why would she marry a Aditya if his father destroyed her life. The person who did this can be SSP but there are many questions which makes you think he can't be the one.

Whoever the person is the main question remains how will Aditya react to all this and what effect will it bring in Aditya-Priya's martial life in future when the identity of the person is revealed.
Originally posted by poppy2009

I don't think it is Aditya's father who is the rapist! Because it is apparent from the promo's that Priya gets married to Aditya and I don't think that Indian shows are bold enough to depict something incestuous like this yet! Also, how would they show Priya and her Father agreeing for the marriage if this was the case! Though, I feel that the rapist might be someone close to the Jhakar family who might make an appearance later.

I am second on you. I also don't think Aditya's father is like this. Think how weird it will be if they show a story like this! So I can definitely say a BIG NO!🀬

I think Aditya's father is the person who may knows about Priya's past. And besides it is clearly shown in his entry that he is a righteous police officer. Maybe in the begining people will suspect him as the rapist. But in later the actual criminal will be revealed.

And OMG OMG I'm in love with AdiYa scene.😍 too cute.😳
Edited by ffkhan - 13 years ago
Originally posted by *Shruti*

This show reminds me of DJ's show from 90's Banegi Apni Baat that was probably one show with few unexpected twist and turns.

Coming to the post, from the FB shown you can see Priya was either raped/molested by a cop in train. We know Priya would be getting married to Aditya but why would she marry a Aditya if his father destroyed her life. The person who did this can be SSP but there are many questions which makes you think he can't be the one.

Whoever the person is the main question remains how will Aditya react to all this and what effect will it bring in Aditya-Priya's martial life in future when the identity of the person is revealed.

OMG...what a coincidence! Even I was reminded of Banegi Apni Baat! I used to be a huge fan of the show! If you remember, there were four female leads in that show too and one of them has a scarred past. She too gets raped and then later married to a very nice guy, who helps her overcome the traumatic incident. I think it was Shefali Chaaya who played that role.

I think most people are assuming the rapist to be the SSP because of the promo's where he is shown as the villain, who abuses his sister-in-law and cheats on his wife! But as per the episodes shown, it looks like Uttara (Devyani's sister) has genuine respect and liking for her brother-in-law (the SSP). If he was abusive towards her, then why would she speak about him so warmly? πŸ˜• The Promo's might just be symbolic, I think!

I guess we will have to wait and see this mystery unfold!

Next week should be interesting, with Aditya finding about Priya's intentions and them landing in Mansa Devi!
Edited by poppy2009 - 13 years ago