loving the show and the characters

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago
seriously i really love all the characters...really very different ...looking forward to this show...hopefully this show will get good trp's
Same here.. show looks very interesting...
Insha-Allah it will be no.1 show of Star Plus very soon.
liking it a real lot already !! adi is super cute !
adi's character is fab....like d tum bin choclate boy...in a new look...other than cute n sweet...he is hot n sexy with the beard :P

n i love uttara's character too...the maasi is great....but there is sum thing whch is hidden in her character.....
I agree.  The stories behind all 4 of these characters is intriguing! 

I liked Aditya, Massi and Priya's character the best!

Adi seems to be such a live-wire and so funny, with his killer Haryanavi lingo! 😳😆 Especially when he is bugging Priya! Lolz!

Kamya Punjabi looks beautiful in the ethnic jewellery and handloom Sari's! Also, her character is very bindaas and charming!

Ridhi Dogra is so pretty...even with minimum make-up and ordinary clothes, she looks very nice. I especially liked the way she portrays the sadness and vulnerability of her character through her eyes...

In just one week, they have shown a glimpse of all the main characters in the show and how their lives are interwoven with each other! DJ's has always been known for their unique concepts, Maryada should be no different!

Edited by poppy2009 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by poppy2009

I liked Aditya, Massi and Priya's character the best!

Adi seems to be such a live-wire and so funny, with his killer Haryanavi lingo! 😳😆 Especially when he is bugging Priya! Lolz!

Kamya Punjabi looks beautiful in the ethnic jewellery and handloom Sari's! Also, her character is very bindaas and charming!

Ridhi Dogra is so pretty...even with minimum make-up and ordinary clothes, she looks very nice. I especially liked the way she portrays the sadness and vulnerability of her character through her eyes...

In just one week, they have shown a glimpse of all the main characters in the show and how their lives are interwoven with each other! DJ's has always been known for their unique concepts, Maryada should be no different!

the looks are simply awesome...seriously their dressing sense is just too good 
i love their dressing sense, and specially kaimia and priya's.  
 i really like this show ,even been a week. i can't even wait for Monday. 
agree. love the characters and the show very much 😳