Maryada

First week review

smiley_lizi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago

The first week telecast of the show was just amazing. I got to watch all the episodes together today on repeat telecast. I was just glued to the TV set. I could not wait for the commercial breaks to end.

Priya seems to have a past with some bad police officers. On the other hand Aditya's father is a responsible police officer. Such a contrasting situation is very much appreciating. It shows that there are two types of police officer in the society.

Aditya's newly wed brother Gaurav also seems to have a past, as he is so much tensed about his marriage.

Aditya's character is worth of appreciating. The way he saved Priya and his family is very unique and enjoyable.

Uttara and her over possessive husband's relationship is also noticeable here. He seems to love his wife and on the other hand it seems that he tortures her also. It shows his over possessiveness.

The way Aditya-Priya's story is developing that is also eye catching. Their romantic song "Ishq hain" is very nice.

Overall the first week is worth remembering. Eagerly waiting for the next episodes.

Edited by laizu - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ffkhan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Laizu glad to see ya here.🤗

I like your review. It's very well written.😛

I hope the next week also go as well as the first week.😉
krishuuuuuuuuuu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
nice show........ i liked it.👍🏼
-Fivr- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: laizu

Priya seems to have a past with some bad police officers. On the other hand Aditya's father is a responsible police officer. Such a contrasting situation is very much appreciating. It shows that there are two types of police officer in the society.

You're right, they did show Aditya's father as a responsible and balanced police officer so he can definitely paint a more balanced picture for Priya  by showing the "good" in cops. But that's only assuming that her past isn't with Aditya's dad to begin with. I would love to see Aditya's father play a positive role in placating Priya's fear - but what if (as per speculations) it's actually SSP Jhakar that inflicted that said past on Priya?! Honestly, in my opinion.. That would just be horrific. I don't know how both Aditya and Priya will be able to come out of the shadow of this said past if his father's involved. 😳 And it would seem totally out of character for SSP Jhakar to do something to scar a girl for life, especially when he's been shown to not want to throw his weight around at all. Unless that's all an act..? Which is what I'm leaning towards, should he turn out to be involved in Priya's past..

SophiTots thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yikes!!.. Fivr.. I so hope that's not the case! The SSP seems to be negatively shaded from the promo but im gonna go with the idea that some other cop is involved in Priya's past..

It would be a very very big risk for the showmakers, imho.

Ok, back to the topic..

The first week was a pretty gud introduction to all the major players in the show..
Of course, im biased, so i would say Aditya Jhakaar stole my heart! So ..so... perfect! Flirty and fun and over all a chill kind of guy.. Just the thing Priya needs to get back  her confidence and feel good about life again...

Edited by sephora1 - 13 years ago
x-jas-x thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sephora1

Yikes!!.. Fivr.. I so hope that's not the case! The SSP seems to be negatively shaded from the promo but im gonna go with the idea that some other cop is involved in Priya's past..

I agree with you I think they are trying to make us think it was the SSP but it is actually somebody else. Either way I hope she tells Aditya she was raped before they get married.

Originally posted by: sephora1

Of course, im biased, so i would say Aditya Jhakaar stole my heart! So ..so... perfect! Flirty and fun and over all a chill kind of guy.. Just the thing Priya needs to get back  her confidence and feel good about life again...

I agree he is perfect to change her life..😃
.ayesha. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
i think that she will tell him because he want know to that why she want die. so it means he will get to know. 
Pirated_Fun thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Great show , very real as well as interesting . DJ 's shows always been different (but lately they brought some craps like Choti Bahu and Sangini) Still BHPH is good , hope this show keeps doing well and runs for years
Kasturilover thumbnail
Hi All,

Am liking this show. Didnt catch all episodes, only 3 but am liking it so far.

Am most interested in Gaurav track though.

Regards
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Agreed. The show is different - very well written till now with not even a single moment of  laze or pause. You are just glued to the screen with a WHAT-WILL-HAPPEN-NEXT mindset. 

Adi is FAB. Perfect combo of sugar and spice and it is amazing how he has fallen in love with Pri. So much so that he is exercising authority on her. On the surface . Adi's imposing behaviour is unreasonable but on the suicidal precipice that Pri is , she needs someone to tame her aggressive depression and suicidal tendencies. 

i have always loved Indrani's work and am definitely watching this show for her as well. Adi's Dad is not supposed to be a good man , i think. Let's see.

And ya , Gaurav's track is intriguing indeed. I want to know his story.