Written/Video Update For Maha Episode 23rd October

Posted: 13 years ago
Short Update
------------------------------------------------------------------

*Shravani gives Manav T shirts  for his birthday . She tells him that she doesn't like his taste in clothes and finds his  shirts boring . She wants him to change the shirt ( the one Archu gifted him ) and wear the one that she is giving him.
He tells savita and Shravani that he got a new shirt for himself as it was his birthday .
Manav refuses to change the shirt that he is wearing  Shravani becomes very sad and walks out of the room .

* Archana goes home and her family questions her about coming late .Manjusha finds the shirt bill and starts her taunting . She says , is this shirt  for Jaywant, Vinod or Manav ..
Archu tells her family that she bought this shirt for Manav as it is his birthday . Sulochna and Vinod get angry but Jaywant protects Archana . He tells them that he appreciates her honesty and there is nothing  wrong in giving a friend a present for his birthday ...

* Archana goes after Jaywant to thanks him .Jaywant tells her that he understands her  very well and even understand that she is finding it difficult to come to terms with her past .He says that he had been nasty to her as he was immature and jealous but that is all behind them now as he is going  to just work on their relationship now and make it special ..
Then he thinks to himself....' you have no idea Archana , how I will make you pay for all this ' .

* Sulochna tells Archana next morning that  Jaywant is indeed a gret guy and she is very lucky to have him and she should stop taking advantage of Jaywant's goodness now ..
She tells Archana that the episode with her buying a new shirt for manav was uncalled for and it should be avoided now .

* Sulochna  goes to Prabha's house and they fix a date for marriage . Prabha says that she hopes that there will be no problems from Manav .Sulochna says that she should  not worry about that.

* Sulo is out looking for auto and she finds Manav , he comes rushing to touch her feet  .She tells Manav that he is  a great guy and thanks him for all that he has done for Archana .Then she says with folded hands that now Archana is ready to move forward , please don't keep pulling her back . Manav says ' I promise you I will never do any nuksaan for Archana ' .

* At night Archu talks to Vinod .She asks him if he is angry with her . Vinod says that he has always loved his sister and can never be angry with her and he hopes that she will put her past behind her and move forward in life .
Archu says ' she will do her best not to disappoint him no more .

* Girish and Savita fix a date for the wedding  and Savita promises Girish and Shravani that come what may , this time Shravani will get the status of bahu in their house .
Damodar looks at Bappa's statue ...

*Vaishali comes to see her brother and bhabi and goes in the room to rest . Archu tries to talk to her ,Both sisters are crying and Vaishu says that you have been so horrible to my husband .Vaishali says to Archana , how would you react if someone slapped Manav . For you Manav means everything , fine that is your POV but even for me my husband is everything .Archu is crying and feeling very bad as she cannot take her little sister not talking to her .

*Ajit and Vandu buy gifts for Manjusha and Vinod and convince Rasika to go to the wedding anniversary .

* Dinesh talks to Manav as to why he is so upset .Manav says that he wants to open his own business and work for himself now but doesn't know where to get money from . Dinesh says he knows someone but that guy is shady and you will have to return money on time .Manav says ' please give me his address'.

* Manav goes to see the Gunda Bhai ...Jaywant is there . Bhai is angry with Jaywant and telling him to give his money back .Manav is shocked to see jaywant there ..
Bhai says ' how you plan to give my money back '. Jaywant says ' I am getting married to a girl whose brother in laws are super rich . My loan will easily be sanctioned by the company . Just let this marriage happen then I will return your money .
Bhai says ' I have seen many Kaminas but you really take the cake ....and whatever , you just have to give me my money back , the money that you have lost in gambling ' .

* Manav is shell shocked  , he runs away .....
He goes home and tells damodar ..D Baba says ' For God sake go and tell the Karanjkar all this  ..Manav says ' I have no proof' . Baba says ' doesn't matter , you just go and tell them '.

* At the Karanjkar there is a big celebration going on ...everyone is dancing and happy . Manju and Vinod cut the cake ...Whole family is there including the Lokhandes....Everyone is partying ..Archu is delighted to see her family so happy ..

* Suddenly Manav gate crashes the party .He is looking  very very angry . Everyone is shocked . Baba goes to him and asks why he has come  like this .Manav says ' even I don't want to come  to this house any more but circumstances are such that I have to ' . Baba says not to worry and say what he has to say ..
Manav says that this man Jaywant is marrying Archu to get rich .

* Prabha and Jaywant are furious and Sulochan starts fighting with manav .She says that everytime there is a happy occasion in herfamily he comes and spoils their happiness but enough is enough and she will nto let him do this now .She tells him to leave as he means nothing to Archana any more ..

* Manav is standing looking extremely worried and in tears ....

Video Update-PR - Video Update - 23rd October InD *HQ*

Edited by *Resham* - 13 years ago
My friend GM thought that maybe no one is going to give the written update today so she told me to post the short update that I do for Star Of The day thread ...

If someone else has done a more comprehensive one , then please either edit his or ignore this ....😊
awesome job Tanya 👍🏼
I wish I knew how to put this on the sticky thing ..
Tanya, I think only mods can do that.
Originally posted by Tanyaz

I wish I knew how to put this on the sticky thing ..

PM a mod or viewbie for PR, they can do it :) Thanks for the update! Looks like a great episode, I am so glad Manav found out the truth about Jaywant, he needs to save Archana because Jaywant has done an excellent job blinding everyone with his good act

Very disappointed in Vaishali for her treatment of Archana, it seems she is the one blinded by love not Archana. She is supporting a man who betrayed her sister, brother in law and ex brother in law.
Edited by bollywoodcrazed - 13 years ago
Thanks for the update Tanyadi 😊
Thanks for the lovely update Tanya Di.

Tanya, you have done an excellent job in your written episode.  Thanks for writing it.

thnx for the update dear. soo sad to see manav in tears