Posted: 13 years ago
The second season of our favourite show Kitani Mohabbat Hai is just around the corner. There are like only eight more days left... Wooohooo...!!!...

Thats why I thought of why not find out what kind of changes are we looking for in our new Arjun-Arohi.

I was wondering why don't we all share one thing that you want to see change in the characters of Arjun-Arohi in comparison to their characters of Season 1.

For me, Arjun Punj was a character who was easily influenced by the people around him as well as surroundings. Like his dad had influenced him a lot and at the same time Paddy influenced him to go and disrupt the wedding of KS-Arohi. So this time around I was Arjun to be strong headed and have a mind of his own and not get so easily influenced as he did in the earlier season.

As for Arohi Sharma, I found her to be really sacrificing. She always thought of others before her. Though this is good thing, but I wish we see characters who think of themselves for once. Thats why I hope this time around Arohi thinks about her well-being rather that the well-being of others.

It seems like a stupid post, but I just couldn't find anything else to post. So please share your thoughts it you're free... 😳😃😛
Edited by Angad_Kripa_200 - 13 years ago
no this is not stupid but we want these changes in our arjuhi
well in my opinion...i was xtremely happy wit Arjun's character though its defo not goin 2 b the same way around in KMH2..but Arohi's character was not well sketched like Arjun's.. Arohi was sacrificing but Arjun had done more sacrifices..Arjun wasn't easily influenced by the ppl around him or surroundings..if that was true...he would hav been a bad man like his Dad..but he dint.. wateva influence he had from his Dad was natural since he was brought up by his Dad n loved Him more than anythin..he dint believ a third person 2 betray Arohi but trusted His Dad over Arohi..!! which is justifiable...he even kept sayin dat he hated his Mom for wat she did wit Him n His Dad but the truth is dat his Mom had her own place in his heart where even his dad couldnt enter...he kept her memories alive der n neva forgets 2 hate her more coz of the deepest love he had for her... as for paddy influencin him...well she dint influence him but only provoked him n if she dint do dat we wouldn't get that awesome garage scene n Arjun's psycho act...!!👏 also Arohi wud get married 2 karan otherwise..!! phew...!! thanx 2 Paddy aunty..😛

on the other hand..Arohi trusted others more than Arjun..she believed those drivers who Arjun beats for Arohi...she believes the truth bout Arjun from the officeboy n Abhay but wen Arjun wanted 2 tell her she mocked at him...der r so many other incidents as such wich are smaller though...i wont say Arjun never hurt her coz we kno the 1st time it was Arjun 2 behave badly with her.. i was soo angry wit him wen she tells him the truth bout badi ma n his Dad in the lift..n he fools her to hav believed wat she said but later on takes her home n hurts her deeply...in return he was not happy either...but in the engagement wen he insults her...i felt very bad for Arohi but couldnt b angry wit Arjun coz all that i cud see is his deep love for her coz of wich he hated her the most now...its like hurt 'em back hu hurt u...n u hurt only the ones whom u love the most....!!
That was the last time...Arjun hurt Arohi...wen he was sorry for wat he did...he never did that mistake again... now it was Arohi's turn 2 hurt him...n she hated him 2 the xtreme dat she cursed him dat the gal he loves will wish death for him...n dats wat xactly happened...wen Arjun spent more dan 2 yrs in jail...she was a successful woman who now had only one wish...i.e, Arjun's death..
wen she was goin 2 marry Karan, sacrificing her love for Arjun...she was goin to hurt Arjun purposely despite knowing how much Arjun loved her... Was her majboori greater dan love? ppl say dat girls are more sensitive just coz boys dont cry but the reality is dat girls are more strong dan boys..if Arohi married KS...she wud b committed to him...it would be easier for her to move forward in their relationship since women are more sincere wen it comes to relationships.. but for Arjun it wud b very difficult for him 2 move forward...he wud b the one who wud suffer the most seein Arohi wit KS n he wud neva fall for another gal like he did for Arohi...
if u see properly...Arohi was the one 2 influence Arjun a lot...wen it came to love n promises.. "ek dil ke liye duniya dedi..ek pal ke liye zindagi" was a promise both Arohi n Arjun shared but it was Arjun hu keeps both the promises..even Arohi's part of the promise was fulfilled by Arjun..
sigh!!! i m sorry...i went off the topic but i can neva get enuf of these n i can neva keep it short...😳
if u see in the last season Arjun had a drastic character change...a character groW*H from a completely opposite individual.. we cannot xpect the same dis tym coz Arjun wont b a woman hater dis tym nor wud he b reserved like in the 1st season...so i m xpecting fresh new characters of both Arjun n Arohi but want the intensity 2 remain...:)
cudnt agree more shibz..arjun was something next to perfection..his character was very pure and innocent but he was not god!!...if u see in many serials when they show good ppl and their sacrifices at one time it feels that they r some devta..but here the way arjun did things i must say he is the inspiration of every man..he was the one whod efined love..he loved and also hated....he didnt always made sacrifices by doing great deeds..but wat he did was something very simple yet beautiful like the way he helped arohi when he came to mumbai..uff his rain dance.his free dinner to all so that just one that is his arohi cud have it...really such an ordinary yet flawless character...
also he didnt let his love go..he tried every possible way  to get her back..the pschyco arjun and that jail scene..uff his expressions and dialogues..god!! made me cry...hope we will get to see our arjun again with a diff charactyer but with same intensity and innocent eyes..
Originally posted by shibz

well in my opinion...i was xtremely happy wit Arjun's character though its defo not goin 2 b the same way around in KMH2..but Arohi's character was not well sketched like Arjun's.. Arohi was sacrificing but Arjun had done more sacrifices..Arjun wasn't easily influenced by the ppl around him or surroundings..if that was true...he would hav been a bad man like his Dad..but he dint.. wateva influence he had from his Dad was natural since he was brought up by his Dad n loved Him more than anythin..he dint believ a third person 2 betray Arohi but trusted His Dad over Arohi..!! which is justifiable...he even kept sayin dat he hated his Mom for wat she did wit Him n His Dad but the truth is dat his Mom had her own place in his heart where even his dad couldnt enter...he kept her memories alive der n neva forgets 2 hate her more coz of the deepest love he had for her... as for paddy influencin him...well she dint influence him but only provoked him n if she dint do dat we wouldn't get that awesome garage scene n Arjun's psycho act...!!👏 also Arohi wud get married 2 karan otherwise..!! phew...!! thanx 2 Paddy aunty..😛

on the other hand..Arohi trusted others more than Arjun..she believed those drivers who Arjun beats for Arohi...she believes the truth bout Arjun from the officeboy n Abhay but wen Arjun wanted 2 tell her she mocked at him...der r so many other incidents as such wich are smaller though...i wont say Arjun never hurt her coz we kno the 1st time it was Arjun 2 behave badly with her.. i was soo angry wit him wen she tells him the truth bout badi ma n his Dad in the lift..n he fools her to hav believed wat she said but later on takes her home n hurts her deeply...in return he was not happy either...but in the engagement wen he insults her...i felt very bad for Arohi but couldnt b angry wit Arjun coz all that i cud see is his deep love for her coz of wich he hated her the most now...its like hurt 'em back hu hurt u...n u hurt only the ones whom u love the most....!!
That was the last time...Arjun hurt Arohi...wen he was sorry for wat he did...he never did that mistake again... now it was Arohi's turn 2 hurt him...n she hated him 2 the xtreme dat she cursed him dat the gal he loves will wish death for him...n dats wat xactly happened...wen Arjun spent more dan 2 yrs in jail...she was a successful woman who now had only one wish...i.e, Arjun's death..
wen she was goin 2 marry Karan, sacrificing her love for Arjun...she was goin to hurt Arjun purposely despite knowing how much Arjun loved her... Was her majboori greater dan love? ppl say dat girls are more sensitive just coz boys dont cry but the reality is dat girls are more strong dan boys..if Arohi married KS...she wud b committed to him...it would be easier for her to move forward in their relationship since women are more sincere wen it comes to relationships.. but for Arjun it wud b very difficult for him 2 move forward...he wud b the one who wud suffer the most seein Arohi wit KS n he wud neva fall for another gal like he did for Arohi...
if u see properly...Arohi was the one 2 influence Arjun a lot...wen it came to love n promises.. "ek dil ke liye duniya dedi..ek pal ke liye zindagi" was a promise both Arohi n Arjun shared but it was Arjun hu keeps both the promises..even Arohi's part of the promise was fulfilled by Arjun..
sigh!!! i m sorry...i went off the topic but i can neva get enuf of these n i can neva keep it short...😳
if u see in the last season Arjun had a drastic character change...a character groW*H from a completely opposite individual.. we cannot xpect the same dis tym coz Arjun wont b a woman hater dis tym nor wud he b reserved like in the 1st season...so i m xpecting fresh new characters of both Arjun n Arohi but want the intensity 2 remain...:)

Well said.... 👏👏👏👏👏

Its true a fresh start is what we are looking forward to but the intensity should remain the same....
Originally posted by -Olly-

cudnt agree more shibz..arjun was something next to perfection..his character was very pure and innocent but he was not god!!...if u see in many serials when they show good ppl and their sacrifices at one time it feels that they r some devta..but here the way arjun did things i must say he is the inspiration of every man..he was the one whod efined love..he loved and also hated....he didnt always made sacrifices by doing great deeds..but wat he did was something very simple yet beautiful like the way he helped arohi when he came to mumbai..uff his rain dance.his free dinner to all so that just one that is his arohi cud have it...really such an ordinary yet flawless character...
also he didnt let his love go..he tried every possible way  to get her back..the pschyco arjun and that jail scene..uff his expressions and dialogues..god!! made me cry...hope we will get to see our arjun again with a diff charactyer but with same intensity and innocent eyes..
@bold black: xactly...!! Arjun despite doin it all...appeared like a normal man...actually an Angel but not God...!! it was normal...he depicted humanly feelings normally..
@green: well initially heart broken he did respect Arohi's decision n let her go..but later wen ppl around him made him realize dat she wont b happy marryin KS, that he went to find out from her the truth n in spite of  her tellin Him a hundred times dat she doesn't love him..he does not believ her but believes the fact dat Arohi does love Him..

@ shibz  great post dear. dats my thinking too. i m really in luv wid arjun character. i dont like arohi character a lot.arohi character was at fault. at some places i hated her frm d core. arjun was perfect. i dont think he was at fault at any place. i dont wan to see any change in his character but yaa i wan to see him more happy . i cannot see his pain. 
Originally posted by tanu111a

@ shibz  great post dear. dats my thinking too. i m really in luv wid arjun character. i dont like arohi character a lot.arohi character was at fault. at some places i hated her frm d core. arjun was perfect. i dont think he was at fault at any place. i dont wan to see any change in his character but yaa i wan to see him more happy . i cannot see his pain. 
accha..?!!😆ab tum decide karo tumhe KMH2 emotional chahiye ya funny?😛😛
Originally posted by shibz

accha..?!!😆ab tum decide karo tumhe KMH2 emotional chahiye ya funny?😛😛
lol shibz good question.😆.but hoping for the best!!!😃😆😆..see this...
Originally posted by -Olly-

lol shibz good question.😆.but hoping for the best!!!😃😆😆..see this...
wow!! awesome!!! wich newspaper is dis?
kritz luks really pretty...lovely dress...!