Thendral

Thendral Promo Oct 24th

Ruby-86 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LUW_jh-GphY&feature=player_embedded[/YOUTUBE]

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SweetyGreen thumbnail
yes i too saw that worst promo... horrible the serial is moving... one and only good thing is thulsi sees her dad in hospital...

again this week also semma worst episodes in line for the updaters....
Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
super promo...
Itha itha thaan naan ethir parthen......
Good story line to shatter women morality.....
Why such hatredness against women.....
Utter nonsense.......
They can better wind up than show such nonsense......
I can never forgive this photo evidence matter........
Its the worst thing if it comes to public and if seen by t an t.......can they even see their faces after all these nonsense..........
Ruby-86 thumbnail
it's funny how its still the same day in thendral for next week too..my guess is she is going to get arrested on friday's epi?! in the promo vel gave the pictures to police.. why the killer is near the white car...maybe charu's?!

they r making the story line more complicated, now thendral team is going to camp at police station to shoot next 1month like past month is full of hospital..what is next after hospital and jail?! he might camp at court for a month after jail too....😑

i can say charu might sent the killer....she is having some psychotic disorder for sure.. i hope they show that atleast in 2011...2010 left over 2months will be court/jail and all those crap that director got in his mind.. and only 5days maximum on thendral to move in this year with thendral teams 1day in thendral=1-2weeks for us...... haha.
Edited by mynameis-86c - 13 years ago
tinahami thumbnail
yeah it's waste of time again................πŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ€’πŸ˜‘
Hema_M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the promo yaar 😊,

It clearly shows that it is just one another irritating week where all villains' hands will continue to raise 😑.

Aamaam,eppodaan hospital vittu ezhundhukradaa uthesam??? Hospital mela enna apdi alavilaadha paasam? Kadavule.... I think before Tamizh and MM gets out of that hospital I will be admitted to that hospital seeing this πŸ˜•.

But I still have some more hopes that Thulasi will not get arrested,it is her problem related to dignity.Whenever she faces such kind of problem I mean when Tamizh kidanapped Thulasi to save her and when Tamizh's mom insults her in front of the whole college she got saved,her dignity got saved so this time same way something might happen.

But at the same time all my expectations end up with disappointment,Ok I am not going to bother whatever happens and I don't want to watch it until something turns positive.
Edited by Hema_M - 13 years ago
Quelle-Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for the promo mynameis-86c😊

Again baddies are in action and the good characters are on vacation. That is what we need immediately.Kumaran...why don't you go on vacation and relax your mind and get some fresh air in the mountains....so that you get some fresh ideas for Thendral and not the old same story again and again. Oru sandhosham...andha gutter woman thoongikittu irukku...avanga vaayku leave appo this week...hopefully.

And the murderer is back???...and he was standing near a white car...did he come to meet his boss...could that be Charu?πŸ˜•

Why is TA so sad....don't want to see his sad face πŸ˜”.
SweetyGreen thumbnail
i feel tamil will come to know about tat photo matter or something bad on thulasi from his mom so he is sad...
Ruby-86 thumbnail
i hope something miracle happens and vel go to jail instead of thulasi.. and get his plans reversed to him.....but this sadist team wont do it.. i am going to have a low hope on thulasi getting saved from going to jail....anyone thinks that the killer might say thulasi's name if he get arrested or go surrender after the real person who sent him tell the killer to do so?...
Thanks for the promo mynameis-86c
waste  again❓