*~6 ArMan Heaven~*Hum Milkar Rahenge - Page 123

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by tv_madness

@Jia For youtube videos you could try cryptic names..I uploaded the SBS video as a test and named it SBSSA-Salsa1..tags like SSR SBS etc...its been 5 days, they haven't caught me yet..last time my whole account went phoos in those many daysπŸ˜†
I forgot to reply to this one...Ok me and Nisha will try that technique lets see what happens...till now all the techniques have failed I thought Zee dont delete vids if we write Manav Archana or Pavitra Rishta in the tags...but still my one vid got deleted or may be I forgot to tag that one πŸ€”
Originally posted by archanamanav

i am going to bed before i turn more besharm..anu..good night...jia ..anu..
She always runaways from besharmi πŸ˜† Good night Akka πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by archanamanav

i am going to bed before i turn more besharm..anu..good night...jia ..anu..

😲 so soon..its 9:40 your place, right?

gnite UshaπŸ€— sd..tc..
Originally posted by soul_angel

🀣 ahahahah so it is concluded that Toothpaste and Toothbrush are always right  give me a Hi5 my BP *Brings her hand foward* ab bolo BP se Panga lo gay? 😳

Yes high five!

The Invincible BP Phorever.  πŸ˜†
Originally posted by tv_madness

I dont know why i never like the Harry Potter movies..I just love reading  the books but did not like any of the movies..

The last one was especially so disappointing.  The books are a million times better.  Nevertheless, this is the first time I've been allowed to go to a midnight premiere with friends, so I'm super excited.  eeeeeeeee!  πŸ˜†
Originally posted by toothbrush13

The last one was especially so disappointing.  The books are a million times better.  Nevertheless, this is the first time I've been allowed to go to a midnight premiere with friends, so I'm super excited.  eeeeeeeee!  πŸ˜†

good for you TB..welcome to adulthood πŸ˜†..I used  to go for the midnight 'premiere' of the booksπŸ˜†
Ok Anu made me a Little nostalgic so was watching old segements again...
Doesnt he looking like a cute monkey over here? I always thought so he is looking like one πŸ˜†

Specially the way he is saluting^^ My cute Monkey 😍🀣
and then he made that face after saying 'tum mahaan  ho' πŸ˜†..cute segment..
"Yeh sub jo Kale Kaam haina isko Khatum kerke rahonga"
🀣🀣

There was no voice over here but from the actions it looks like as if he is saying you dont know anything except eating and sleeping🀣

And then the cute smiles 😍

Edited by soul_angel - 13 years ago