Pavitra Rishta

*~6 ArMan Heaven~*Hum Milkar Rahenge - Page 3

archanamanav thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Ok if modern art helps with that..then great..i thought it was useless..๐Ÿ˜†..i will ask teacher then..she won't say no to me..if she says no..i will make her say yes..๐Ÿค“

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SaffyFlower thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Jia,u gotto do jasoosing now๐Ÿ˜Ž
Akka gonna make Jaanu do something sensible๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†how she convince,da tips and techniques u gotto learn
Akka now like pied piper๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Akka 2 much modern art, nakko๐Ÿ˜•crazy fan chicks sound v modern already,we r from pavitra crowd na,we cant compete in dat I think๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
gaurimisha thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: soul_angel

Nothing Saffy and Akka was busy fighting in DMG forum they ate my head out today

As its in the news that Miss.Jennifer dinget will also be gracing us with her presence in JDJ 4 and in that article it says that Even Sushita will be JDJ this season...arghh what a mess..
Now all those crazy fan chicks will also be present in JDJ forum claiming that Jennifer is better than Sushita,Madhuri Dixit and even Micheal Jackson ๐Ÿ˜ณ

If Sushita is really coming in JDJ this season we better prepare ourselves as we will have to deal with that crazytown

no worries jia ....am all ready....come whatever may๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜Ž....r we any less crazier....when it comes to sushita๐Ÿ˜†
archanamanav thumbnail
we will make them runaway with our pavitra talks..don't worry saffy..we will manage..๐Ÿค“
gaurimisha thumbnail
we hav our gundi gang to protect sushita....Jia...I luv fighting it out n being all crazy๐Ÿ˜†
gremlin. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Good Spirit My soldiers ๐Ÿค—I want everyone to get ready in the Pavitra Army as its going to be a war now ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Saffy Good Girl  and dont worry I am already doing all the spy work.๐Ÿ˜Ž
Unknown stop laughing and Rolling its a serious War understand ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Akka I want you to show those crazy chicks all your Chashma's till they run away ok ๐Ÿ˜ณ
And GM I want you to give them all those Dhamki's like you give it to me with a straight face like this ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Get ready Pavitra Army its going to be a War and I want my soldiers up and ready to fight for Sushita Capeesh?๐Ÿ˜ณ

Dismiss now ๐Ÿ˜ณ

OH My look at me talking all crazy ^^๐Ÿคช ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
archanamanav thumbnail
when is this starting Jia..is there a separate forum for it?..
gremlin. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Yes Akka Jhalak Dikhlaja Forum no fixed date of when it is starting..right now its on casting level.
archanamanav thumbnail
Oh ok..so we have time..i am supporting Ankita then..๐Ÿ˜Ž
toothbrush13 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Wow ArMan Heaven #6 came much faster than the rest of them.  Looks like Jia brought us page-filling power from the DMG section.  ๐Ÿ˜†