Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
I have  a feeling that we will celebrate their reunion on this thread or maybe the next one to this ..
gremlin. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Toothbrush are you telling me I am crazy in an indirect way? 😳 

TD I love your feeling 😍
toothbrush13 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
No Jia, I was just appreciating you.  It's not like I called you a phorever fan or anything, don't get so offended.  πŸ˜†

Everybody, we need to get even with Zee TV.  They deleted all of Nisha's SBS/SBB and other segments along with her YouTube accounts.  Not a single one is left.  Send a few e-mails to Zee TV, if any of you can.  She didn't upload any of their material nor did she claim it as her own.  If they don't let fans upload videos, how in the world will anyone take interest in their shows or actors?  Even their actors watch segments from Nisha's accounts, proof is available in the SBS segment where Ankita was on Sushant's laptop using YT.  It's been really upsetting to see all of those hundreds of videos, almost all of the segments related to Sushant and/or Ankita that ever aired, completely gone.
Edited by toothbrush13 - 13 years ago
gremlin. thumbnail
I was only joking TB πŸ€—I did nothing alone credit goes to everyone else too I didn't drool alone you see

I already emailed those idiots Zee people...I said Yo Zee  you guys are such  🀬why do you keep deleting accounts of people who upload their offscreen video's you 🀬 next  time if you did that again I'll sue you all..you 🀬 who do you think you all are ? 🀬

And after that ^ I think my own account is also in grave danger 🀣🀣
gremlin. thumbnail
YT is so annoying now without all those video's their are no Sushant Ankita video's to watch Argghhh why do they keep doing that ? 😑

I am surprised my account isnt deleted yet even when I use their material πŸ˜²

Shub Shub bol Jia πŸ˜²πŸ˜†
tv_madness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
they disabled my a/c too😭..I just had three sushita videosπŸ˜† and they had problems with all three
pageant101 thumbnail
This is terrible news.  Are we going to write to Zee on this post?
gremlin. thumbnail
 Anu they even deleted your account ? 😲 seriously what is their problem? its getting annoying now 😑

tv_madness thumbnail
Originally posted by: soul_angel

Anu they even deleted your account ? 😲 seriously what is their problem? its getting annoying now 😑

han jia, just 3 videos I had. All three removed and my account disabled Now this is where we need a Protection Squad : Sushita Videos Protection SquadπŸ˜†
gremlin. thumbnail
Originally posted by: SaNiCo

This is terrible news.  Are we going to write to Zee on this post?

Hey Sanico you can email them here :