Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gremlin. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Ji Jaisa ap kahen Unknown Ji πŸ˜› I'll watch the video now and take pics for you 😳
😲 ArMan Heaven6 ........ spammers community zindabaad πŸ‘ πŸ˜† cant wait fr sunday 😍 any idea Sushita performing on iita or not ?? 😳
gremlin. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Piya haaaww stop calling it spamming thats our LOoooVe for Sushita ok πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
And nope I have no idea whether they are performing or not πŸ˜›

And btw last time when I talked to you.. TB and me asked you a question and you ran seeing that question so far that you are returning today 🀣
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I hear that Arman and Sushita are not popular in japan .
That's it ....no more Sushi ( I don't mean Sushant here ) and Teriyaki for me now ...πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ
tv_madness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: piya_10

😲 ArMan Heaven6 ........ spammers community zindabaad πŸ‘ πŸ˜† cant wait fr sunday 😍 any idea Sushita performing on iita or not ?? 😳

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Piya, you have been asking this question everywhere. I dont think they are performing this time. Last time by the time of the nomination work everybody knew, right?

tv_madness thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tanyaz

I hear that Arman and Sushita are not popular in japan .

That's it ....no more Sushi ( I don't mean Sushant here ) and Teriyaki for me now ...πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

Tanyadi, I think this was just BT people's attempt at promoting PP or maybe somebody played a joke on BT and they took it seriouslyπŸ˜†
why what happened in Japan ..... rem' once Ankita calling Sushant Japanese πŸ˜† wont call him again for sure πŸ˜† Anu m just curious .... IITA is taking place on the 31st of this month ..... no Sushita ... how boring .... whos gonna watch ?? πŸ₯±
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
saw the youtube ....thanks for posting .

Sushi getting  all posessive .Anki looking so pretty ....😍

This Sushant , he really never leaves a chance to show they are involved ...πŸ˜†
I liked manish and Shruti as well....
tv_madness thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tanyaz

saw the youtube ....thanks for posting .

Sushi getting  all posessive .Anki looking so pretty ....😍

This Sushant , he really never leaves a chance to show they are involved ...πŸ˜†
I liked manish and Shruti as well....

Han Tanyadi he does not. I think Anki likes to keep her personal life private. Today also on SBS he was so happy when she was getting into his car. He was winking and allπŸ˜† Ankita seemed a little uncomfortable or she might be still down bcos of Scotch😭
tv_madness thumbnail
Originally posted by: piya_10

why what happened in Japan ..... rem' once Ankita calling Sushant Japanese πŸ˜† wont call him again for sure πŸ˜† Anu m just curious .... IITA is taking place on the 31st of this month ..... no Sushita ... how boring .... whos gonna watch ?? πŸ₯±

read the article on TB about pR getting award..dont comment on the article..PP this week has higher rank than Sushita 😲 thanks to all the articles