No probs alina 😳
mariasrk thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
lovely pics ansa thanx for posting
PhoenixRainbow thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
wooooooooooooow anas  thanks for lovly pic   OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG    she is killing me
i really love her .....i am totally crazy about her .....love my jaan  sonam 

she is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo beautiful no body compare her
PhoenixRainbow thumbnail
@maria 

sonam   is sooooooooooo adorable naaaaaaaaaaaaa
she is most beautiful gorgeous   naaaaaaaaaaaa
mariasrk thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
yep she is i love her simile...............she is out stunning
PhoenixRainbow thumbnail
OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG  she was looking fabulous  .thanks  @anas for  hottest pic
golden-girl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sonamlicious

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG  she was looking fabulous  .thanks  @anas for  hottest pic

welcome dear she's attitude in dis pic wow//////////
golden-girl thumbnail
welcooooooooooommmmmmmmmmmeeeeeee..............
golden-girl thumbnail
Amitabh Bachchan and Shah Rukh Khan are untouchables: Sonam Kapoor

Sonam Kapoor shines… and why not, after all diamond is her best friend. The actors tells Sreya Basu that she will endorse anything that glorifies women.

After pen and beauty products, now you are endorsing diamond jewellery for Anant?
I always believe in quality product. Anant's single line diamond jewellery too is a quality product and celebrates the infinity of women…how the roles played by a woman everyday is infinite. The jewellery line glorifies women…the kind of product I would like to endorse.

Besides, it's an initiative of the Gem and Jewellery Export Promotion Council (GJEPC), so it's for a good cause; to boost and sustain groW*H of diamond jewellery in India.

Have you tried any of the jewellery by Anant?
Of course I have! I don't endorse any product that I have not tried for myself.

Do you like diamonds?
I love them.

So diamond is your best friend like it is to other women?
Yes of course…they are shiny and beautiful…just like me (bursts into laughter).

Why do you think they say 'Diamond is a woman's best friend'?
Diamonds will always hold a special place in a woman's heart. Today's woman plays a daughter, a sister, a friend, a lover, a wife, a mother, a professional with ease and panache. What better way to celebrate her than with diamonds.

What accessories do you like to wear the most?
Solitaires…diamonds, and watches…I think they are the most easily available, wearable and can make you look good in whatever you wear.

What is your favourite piece of accessory?
It's a pair of solitaire earrings. I have worn it so many times that I have lost count now.

What are the five accessories that you can't do without?
Hmmm…earrings, watches, my bag, shoes and a hairband or something like that to keep my hair away from my face.

Speaking about products, you seem to be on an endorsement spree now-a-days. Is there a definite reason for this?
No…nothing planned. I endorse Mont Blanc, L'Oreal and Anant…I think they are the best products in their respective spheres. So it's a huge privilege for me to get these offers.

Generally speaking, don't you think too many endorsements mars the weight of a star? For example, not many people like seeing Amitabh Bachchan endorsing Navratna oil, or Shah rukh endorsing Dermi Cool powder.
That depends who the star is. Amitabh Bachchan and Shah Rukh Khan are untouchables! I don't think their star powers will dilute if they are selling the products you mentioned. In fact, the products will get a better endorsement if they do the ads. Each star has the right to make his or her own choices.

Priyanka Chopra recently said if Madhubala would have been alive today, even she would have gone for product endorsements, keeping in mind today's fast changing life of a star. Do you agree?
May be…changes are only constant in life, and for a star as well. But then, I will repeat every star has to make their own choices…it depends on their views. My father (Anil Kapoor) has never done an ad, expect the recent Mont Blanc one. I am my father's daughter, but I endorse products while he does not prefer doing ads.

You are said to be spotting an ultra-chic image for 'Aisha' and from your tweets it seems you are really excited with your role. Can you tell something more about the film and your character?
As you know it is based on Jane Austin's novel 'Emma'. This is an exciting character with lots of conflicts, something that has never been portrayed by any Indian actress so far. So it's absolute fun to do something that no one has ever tried. The shooting is almost over.

You are on Twitter and Facebook. Do you think these can act as a publicity tool for a star?
Facebook and Twitter are my ways of connecting with the audience…they give you a platform to connect with your fans. If you call these 'publicity tools', so is TV, newspapers, blogs and Internet.

What sort of life partner are you looking for and when are you planning to settle down?
I will settle down when I find a life partner and I don't know what sort of life partner to look for; because I believe you never find things that you look for.
PhoenixRainbow thumbnail
                               sonam is  best  .

she is most beautiful women in this world . 😳😳😳

Edited by Sonamlicious - 13 years ago