Video & Written Update 25th October COMPLETE!

Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Thanks Aarti for the wonderful work you always do for us...Take your time....
thanks aarti for wonderful update!!!
this show is beyond cheesy!

arre, you're divorced.  and you're friends.  bas. that's it. nothing else, nothing more.  this is basically emotionally cheating if you are thinking about someone you are not even engaged to in a non-friend way!

yeh kya pavitra rishta hai? team DHARMESH since he called out archana on her cheap and selfish spin on what a pavitra rishta is!!!

ekta ruined this show.  show reality by having archana and manav MOVE ON in life by coming to terms with their PAST and make a FUTURE for themselves with jaywant and shravani no matter how much we hate them!  we hated ajit, but he turned good with vandada - can manav change shravani and can archana change jaywant?  that would be good to watch not this bakwas of back and forth arman cheesiness and childishness

why is satish whipped? always on the defense for arman. seems like arman and satish are the pavitra rista of this story

team everyone against manav archana
I feel sorry for Manav but I am proud of Archana for attempting to do what she thought was right, she has to stand by her family now and has to show them that she is committed to pushing Manav out of her life
Originally posted by bollywoodcrazed

I feel sorry for Manav but I am proud of Archana for attempting to do what she thought was right, she has to stand by her family now and has to show them that she is committed to pushing Manav out of her life

i am rather SHOCKED  😲😲😲😲 at how many people in these forums think that archu should move on and marry jaywant or that manav shouldn't be in the picture.  What kind of a serial dis's the protagonists and substitutes them with creeps.  True that manav did very wrong by wanting to divorce arch & marry shravani...in fact that whole thing is a little weird ...do you think he made some vow to his "dying" brother?  it makes no sense to me.    i am still routing for sachin to return from the dead and reclaim his shravani and son....BUT i do want manav to be strong about archu first and make the decision to marry her BEFORE sachin "returns"  👏👏👏
Originally posted by masalatime

this show is beyond cheesy!

arre, you're divorced.  and you're friends.  bas. that's it. nothing else, nothing more.  this is basically emotionally cheating if you are thinking about someone you are not even engaged to in a non-friend way!

yeh kya pavitra rishta hai? team DHARMESH since he called out archana on her cheap and selfish spin on what a pavitra rishta is!!!

ekta ruined this show.  show reality by having archana and manav MOVE ON in life by coming to terms with their PAST and make a FUTURE for themselves with jaywant and shravani no matter how much we hate them!  we hated ajit, but he turned good with vandada - can manav change shravani and can archana change jaywant?  that would be good to watch not this bakwas of back and forth arman cheesiness and childishness

why is satish whipped? always on the defense for arman. seems like arman and satish are the pavitra rista of this story

team everyone against manav archana

yes, all hated ajit and he reformed and now we love him..but now y'all seem to hate manav so instead of wanting jaywant and sharavani to reform, 🤢how about routing for Manav to reform and become emotionally strong and the hero he should be and rush to sweep archana off her feet for his undying love for her and the fact that it is wrong to divorce a wife you still love and she you in order to raise your brothers' child.  😕😕😕❓
thnks for tha update..poor manav!!!
thanks for the update aarti. go manav go, cant believe that archu didnt believe him.

I do not believe Archu can not believe Manav. I am sure she knows he is telling the truth but probably to save him she pushed him away.