Thendral Monday 25.10.2010 Suspense broken

srima thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ruby-86 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
they r dragging this serial so much...especially month of Oct nothing special happened except showing the real killer today....i really doubted on charu... oh well at least they showed who...r they planning to drag the arrest scene if there r any till nov? 😑 i don't think they will arrest the real killer, if they do they cant drag another 6months...

kumaran seems to love camping at hospital..seriously in his both serials... i hope he concentrate only on thendral after tms...but he probably done thendral shooting till Dec!...lets all be ready for thendral camp at jail from next week i hope...or from8th of Nov week...anyone guessing TA's family will hide everything that they did to thulasi and play a trick to sign the divorce papers too?..from today's episode lav is stopping her mom from telling anything to TA...maybe thats my guess...i realized next week is only 4 episodes cause of Diwali.
Edited by mynameis-86c - 13 years ago
Theiva thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank you srima for the wonderful update😊. Your side comments are always funny.

This AC seems to be a good one, listens to both side's opinion.It is good that he took charge of this case,otherwise there would have been more torture for Thulasi and for us as well. Hope he destroys the photoes.

Lavanya is going to talk to TA, or brainwash him. The best punishment for TA's mother and Lavanya is already known by us. Yes, Charu's family would never harm anyone,not even a fly. If Lavanya marries Nitheesh and then her family comes to know that her hubby's uncle is the culprit, how would she face Thulasi and TA then, if she keeps blaming Thulasi along with her mother. It is going to be fun to see their reaction/faces if the truth is revealed to them.This lady would never ever dare to talk a word about Thulasi,but then again she will have Charu to blame and curse. She can't be happy without doing her duty well.

Hope Charu does not go to the orphanage again if she comes to know about her dad. This would be again the worst punishment to Veeraraghavan. Instead of trying to kill TA and make Charu to forget him, he could have taken her back to banglore. Now he has made his princess life more miserable.
Edited by Theiva - 13 years ago
Ruby-86 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@theiva  maybe Charu will go and camp at TA's house after knowing it's her dad did that...or TA's mom will still blame thulasi cause she is the only reason for charu's dad to act like that... none can predict mr.kumaran..
Theiva thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@mynameis-86c:

Well...you might be correct.Charu could dare to do it. But i don't know what a mother TA's mom should be if she comes to know the truth and still should blame Thulasi to be the main reason for Charu's father for having tried to kill her son. It is like admitting that TA deserves this kind of punishment for cheating Charu. Would she do that or think like that? But i won't wonder if the money-minded mother and daughter still should like Charu's family.
Ranu. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks for the wonderful update Srima! πŸ˜ƒ Oh how I wish you were an AC, the case would be solved much faster than AP.

So the VR is the murder. Man, he must have really been pissed at TA for kasangafying his shirt that day.πŸ˜‰  What a big shock it's going to be for TA's family. Would TA's mom still respect Charu....hmmm, that's questionable. Revenge is all normal but it's digusting how VR is all calm and fine with the fact that an innocent girl's life is being ruined and about to be put in jail for something he did. 😑

Ultimate scene when the news breaks out would be to see TA's mom's guttermouth be targeted toward Charu's family! As much as she hates Thuls right now, I think she would hate VR more.
Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thank you srima for the updates.....
Finally, finally an episode with some content they showed after a huge long torturous set of episodes........so charu's dad is the murderer......did he really become rich by hardwork and stuff or by cheating and doing all sorts of third rated things, one like a stabbing case of TA..it wd be noce if he is shown as a underground dada than charu dad.....
I want to see ta's mom and lavanya's face when the real murderer is out.........
As u said , 86c....charu wd come to ta's house also, she is capable of that.....
This lavanya is totally gone out of mind and senses.....omg she is proving to be a mother's daughter.....nitish u dont need her...she does not deserve u man...teach her a lesson.......
Brainless thulasi enna panna pora nu therila.......
Ap and ac waiting for evidence.....now from promo we know ap is getting an evidence for which we are all strongly opposing.....but who bothers to listen to us........we shall keep complaining....they shall keep torturing more......thulasi is gone, gone gone and so is her studies........
Ta's reaction is more vital here....innum ennalam iruko 4 naailaiku baki.......but to be frank atleast they showed the murderer understanding its not a mystery story....sigh...sigh....
Edited by shubba - 13 years ago
Nixkie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ranuja12

Ultimate scene when the news breaks out would be to see TA's mom's guttermouth be targeted toward Charu's family! As much as she hates Thuls right now, I think she would hate VR more.

We probably need to wait another year or more to see that according to Kumaran😭. He better not make thendral more complicated, it's already full of problems yet to be solved. He better clear these ASAP (in Kumaran's dictionary ASAP=1+years). Did thendral team realized that the story is in the same place for past 3 weeks? My wild guess is Thulasi is going to be in jail till the real killer get caught, unless something happens in favor to her after 4weeks of harassment from all sides.
Edited by Noxeous - 13 years ago
Pearl. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

So finally the person who took revenge is shown😲😲. I actually predicted that Charus dad would be the culprit.

Lav is one of the worst person in this whole serial. Atleast TA mom does not know fully about Thulasi. Whatever she came to know about Thulasi were falsely reported by Padma. But this Lavanya knows everything about Thulasi, but still acting like a selfish person.😑😑 Paavam Nitesh!!

This lavanya is going to brain wash Tamil???πŸ˜›πŸ˜› Very funny. Tamil would not beleive. He already have seen her reaction when he wanted her support during the fight with his mom. So I guess that he won't believe her.😲

Sue Chechi is the best person to bash out Lavanya.πŸ˜ƒ

I guess that since TA said that he is the mom and dad to Thulasi, he will be there to save Thulasi no matter what.😊

yes i too guess lavanya and entire ta family going to pay for cursing such a wonderful DIL and blessing such a idiot like charu dad😑