Maryada

Upcoming tracks and present review

MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Hello alll.. im new to the forum.. my name is Pulwasha and i hope im welcomed 😊.. ohhk so i never knew Rakesh Bapat is the male lead in this serial but the promos got me attracted and then i totally forgot tht it was about to start.. so today it just crossed my mind and i visited the forum.. and wat do i see here to my surpriseee Rakeshh.. waooo.. i love tht guy.. now cuming to the story.. i watched all the six epis in one nite..😆 

Aditya-Priya are just too adorable..ishq hai bg is lovely and the girl playing priya is pretty..the only thing i wonder is tht Priya is scared of police men somehow.. and from the FB shown i dnt knw y i have a feeling that Aditya's dad is the one who did sumthing wrong to priya.. he is nt tht good as he seems to be.. plus i fear tht Priya would marry Aditya for maybe a revenge kinda thing on Aditya's dad but i really want her to love Aditya.. he loves her soo much already

Gaurav-Vidya are also veryyy adorable.. the girl palying Vidya acts good in all her sweet sweet avatar..the guy playing Gaurav is good looking (is he a punjabi movie actor i feel i've seen him in some punjabi movie) Gaurav's mystery is kind of everyone knws.. his mom, the dadaji everyone i guess except his newly wed bride.. i maybe wrong but i see two possibilities cuming.. he was either in love with a girl sumthing happ he wasnt able to marry her or another one him being G*y.. i feel the second one is correct but i want it to be wrong tho.. cuz this issue is very popular nwdays but i seriously want tht he shouldnt be G*y and sumthing other is the problem.. i want him to like his wifee... they have such cutee chemistry...

For the sister (i forgot her name).. i think she is having an affair with jijaji.. i think so

those were my views... i would love to welcome ur views..

Pulwasha 😛
Edited by pulwasha - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

apux thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: pulwasha

Aditya-Priya are just too adorable..ishq hai bg is lovely and the girl playing priya is pretty..the only thing i wonder is tht Priya is scared of police men somehow.. and from the FB shown i dnt knw y i have a feeling that Aditya's dad is the one who did sumthing wrong to priya.. he is nt tht good as he seems to be.. plus i fear tht Priya would marry Aditya for maybe a revenge kinda thing on Aditya's dad but i really want her to love Aditya.. he loves her soo much already

Yeah, I think everyone is speculating that Adi's dad might be the culprit cuz he's a police officer.  I don't think he's the actual rapist though.  I think the CVs are trying to trick us to thinking its Adi's dad when its not.  With that being said, I'm sure Adi's dad is involved with the Priya's rape somehow. 

Gaurav-Vidya are also veryyy adorable.. the girl palying Vidya acts good in all her sweet sweet avatar..the guy playing Gaurav is good looking (is he a punjabi movie actor i feel i've seen him in some punjabi movie) Gaurav's mystery is kind of everyone knws.. his mom, the dadaji everyone i guess except his newly wed bride.. i maybe wrong but i see two possibilities cuming.. he was either in love with a girl sumthing happ he wasnt able to marry her or another one him being G*y.. i feel the second one is correct but i want it to be wrong tho.. cuz this issue is very popular nwdays but i seriously want tht he shouldnt be G*y and sumthing other is the problem.. i want him to like his wifee... they have such cutee chemistry...

They are cute, but I think Gaurav is gay.  If this was any other show, I'd say no but this is DJ productions and its supposed to be bold family drama.  Homosexuality is a bold topic.  Gaurav having a past love life isn't very bold.  I don't know what else it could be.  

For the sister (i forgot her name).. i think she is having an affair with jijaji.. i think so

Hmmm, I don't think Uttara is having an affair with her jija.  She seems to really love her hubby and of course her sister.  I know, according to the promo, her jija misbehaves with her.  Maybe that will be shown later on.  
mjht_one thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
welcome to the forum Pulwasha🤗
Pirated_Fun thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Homosexuality will be a great topic in Indian television . About Uttara , it will not be an affair but a rape i guess ,
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: apux

They are cute, but I think Gaurav is gay.  If this was any other show, I'd say no but this is DJ productions and its supposed to be bold family drama.  Homosexuality is a bold topic.  Gaurav having a past love life isn't very bold.  I don't know what else it could be.  

They are super cute.. i dnt want him to be gay man... they look soo gud togther.. i want him to love his wife cuz his wife already is floored on him..
lonelyshadow thumbnail
pulwasha welcome to the forum....

he shouldn't be gay..!
vidya looks great with him

MakhannMalaai thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: amnaM

pulwasha welcome to the forum....

he shouldn't be gay..!
vidya looks great with him

thnku... he shouldnt be for sure..but my feling says he is 😔
lonelyshadow thumbnail
yeah... the way he behaves and always stays away from vidya😔
apux thumbnail

They are super cute.. i dnt want him to be gay man... they look soo gud togther.. i want him to love his wife cuz his wife already is floored on him..

I kinda want him to be gay and I kinda don't😆.  I don't want him to be gay because I think G-V make a sweet couple, BUT I think it would be a big step in indian television to show a gay man in trapped in a marriage.  I'm sure it happens a lot in India and people don't wanna talk about it.  It's definitely a touchy subject even in America.  They are afraid to come out and succumb to societal pressures.  Sad though cuz its the ruining of two lives. 
damon_biteme thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

@apux
I don't think he is gay too bold a concept to show on Indian television but could be that he is infertile or impotent.

@pulwasha Yes the wife is smitten by her husband but i can see she will have to work very hard to get any response from Gaurav