26th Otober Written update Complete

Posted: 13 years ago

(Credit :Shikha)

Hey Guys i am back with todays update first of all i am really sorry about the delay in last weeks updates as my laptop wasnt working, the update will be up soon  😊

Part 1

Starts of with akshara in her room varsha rings her and asksher if everything is alright as you seemed tensed about aunty akshara says everything is fine, first she was really angry and woudnt believe sneha could have a misunderstanding as she isnt a child but after talking to her she calmed down i dont know how she left without saying anything to dadaji, varsha says i think your words made an impact on her and you saved the situation from getting worse akshara says thats right but i am in a big problem my self my heart says natik can never make this mistake and lie to me but there must be something that happened that sneha had a big misunderstanding she woudnt just feel like natik likes her varsha says whatever happened forget it now god has handeled everything or everyone will feel something has happened ma was also asking, she says dont let her know anything i wanted everything to forgive natik and everything to be normal between us god knows when that will happenen good thing big drama wasnt held in front of the family, varsha says give it some time everything will be fine natik enters the room she says bye and hangs the phone up he looks at akshara she walks away shifts to sneha mum telling her that the flight is at 11:00 in the morning be ready for 9:00 natik arrived there (what is he doing there now😕) he tells sneha mum to listen to him for 2 minutes and he coudnt appoligise properly and yesterday as you didnt say anything to dadaji you did a big favour on me she says not because of you but your wife she is so inncoent with a clean heart after what you did with her she kept on appoligising on your behalf by looking at her behaviour i dont know coudnt say anything to dadaji you should say thank you to her she is about to leave when natik says what you and snehaji faced because of me i am really sorry but i would like to say something she is very honurable and hardworking and good at designing let her continue with this and dont let her talent go to waste (😆😆 after all that munna is still giving advices wah munna ji)

Part 2

he continues saying i know your taking her but dont let her discontinue with her work she goes she knows what she is doing natik says bye and leaves (😆munna give more advice now) back at home akshara is making tea gyatri comes and says everyone is here for breakfast you go and call munna i will see here she goes he isnt here she goes meaning akshara says he went somewhere early in the morning gyatri says didnt he tell you usually he dosnt do this is everything alright yesterday you bot were quite there isnt any tension, she says nothing gyatri continues saying if something happened between you too askshara says its nothing like what you are thinking (🤣jhooti) gyatri was about to continue maharji calls them for breakfast akhara escapes, shifts to varsha in her room she isnt feeling well anshu comes and says mother called you to breakfast she says say i dont feel like it anshu runs away from there, anshu comes and tells everyone varsha isnt feeling well at all she has holded her head they all run to her room, eveyone makes her drink water and lie down shaurya goes to ring the doctor shifts to akshara walking in her room her phone rings its anshu he informs her varhsa is ill and come straight away she says what happened he goes shes really ill she says give it to mum he says there all with varsha bhabhi and shaurya bhaiya is also gone to get the doctor everyone is really worried come fast and disconnects the phone

Part 3

Shifts to bahbhima and gyatri talking, bhabhima says she sent the sweets to nandanis gyatri says i asked maharji to distribute it to the neighbours akshara comes in there room and informs them varsha isnt feeling well they called the doctor anshu phoned and informed them they say yes go gyatri says shall i phone them bhabhima says wait till the doctor comes, bhabhima says not to worry in this condition health becomes like this akshara goes in her room and says dadu isnt picking the phone up varsha is closed i will do one thing and go, she goes to her cupboard natik enters with flowers (😳aww he is so cute and sweet) he continues saying when i went to appoligise to aunty i found out you saved me and she didnt say anything to dadaji thank you akshara she turns around and sees him with flowers gyatri and bhabhima are walking downstairs shankri turns up she said she went to the temple and bought them sweets with devima blessings everyone be happy bhabhima says thats what i prayed yesterday also shankri says what happened why are your faces down they go it was the pooja yesterday they go its every yr in your house there must be a lot of people bhabhima says yes relatives, people from office, she says if sneha came they say no there mum came our attention was on her, after all that we had to listen to things wonder what will be going through poor akshara shifts to naksh room, akshara says why you saying thank you to me he goes i know your upset but i am really happy to know you dont think its my fault i promise you from today i wont repeat this we learn from our mistakes, back downstairs shankri asks her reason for coming they say she left the office so she phoned and asked dadaji if she can come and he said yes, shankri says wheres akshara they say shes goign to maayka after hearing everthing she got worried (stupid shankri will make matters worse now 😡) she says i tried to hide the matter these sort of things shoudnt come in front of everyone, bhabhima says when you found out about varsha we found out now she goes i am not talking about varsha but sneha, she isnt well and akshara got really worried when anshu phoned munna wasnt home then, shankri says before coming here i rang the meshwaris and found out gyatri says what were you saying about sneha, she says i was talking about varsha bhabhima understood soemthing else she goes you didnt ask about breakfast from me bhabhima says i will send it and also take sweets on the way, gyatri asks her what did she say to handle and yesterday after sneha mum came akshara also got worried , i felt from few days both kids are worried about sneha but they didnt tell me anything whats the matter she goes if you dont know how will i she gyatri says there is something wrong, shankri says i dont know that much but gyatri says what did you tell akshara to handle at naksh room natik says lets finish everything here he gives her the flowers, she dosnt take them and  she says what do you think i should forgive you for you to forget everything is easy (natik made a mistake but he said sorry akshi should forgive him poor munna 😭Cry)

Part 4

shankri tai says when i heard that i coudnt belive it munna cant do anything like this gyatri says why didnt u tell me before shankri tai says i wanted the kids matter to finish between them beside what sneha thinks i told akshara and she says she will handle it, but when sneha found out that munna is married she cried and her mother got angry and wanted to talk to you guys she was after me i gave her akshara number and said talk what happened between them i dont know gyatri says thats why akshara was talking to her yesterday and that day when we went to the temple and bought sneha she was talking to her then too so much happened she didnt tell me, shankri says how could she no one can hear something like that about there husband now shrada left the matter you lot forget it too you know shankri never says things in the open but when munna says it was a misunderstanding i told shrada to end the matter gyatri says what if yesterday she in front of the family our reputation will be gone oh god akshara belives that munna can do this, shankri says i know you wont believe it i woudnt said it either but i thought shrada said it to you all thats why i spoke its a good thing this matter reached someone big and by gods grace shrada anger colled down and she didnt take the matter forward, ok i will go as i have to distrubte sweets in other houses and leaves (she created problems hope gyatri understands and dosnt blame akshi ) bhabhima comes and says where did shankri go she didnt take the sweets either she asks gyatri what happened she says she was telling me about a relationship breaking so i felt bad and shankri gone also and she leaves from there, at naksh room akshara is putting something in a bag natik throws the flowers on the bed and says your not going to let everything be normal whatever i say you think its my mistake now your behaving iresponsibily i dont know what you want you tell me i have tried and not succeded dont you trust me at all she dosnt reply he goes ok dont talk if you think by keeping quite everythings going to be alright then i will not say nothing (I understand akshi is hurt but she should forgive natik now i wanna see happy naksh soonCry) ends on akshara face

Precap:Natik says to akshara i wont let you go anywhere this time, akshara says let me go he says last time you complained i didnt stop you this time i am stopping you with full rights she says no natik I have to go he goes if you dont belive it or not i am not going to let you go gyatri comes near the door and says let her go (Angrywhy the hell gyatri butting in let naksh sort it out uff i hope akshara dosnt leave because of gyatri please akshara forgive natik he relizes his mistake CryCry)

Sorry for any typo or spelling mistakes it was an alright epi i hated the fact gyatri found out wonder what mess she will create hope naksh mu clear up quick do hit the like button to appreciate my hard work and alvida till tomorow dosto 😆😆 
Edited by _Mariam_ - 13 years ago
The update is now complete guys thanks for the coperation 😊
nice update. I love this show too.
Thanks a lot for the nice detailed update. Hope Akshara forgive our Munna soon, and G3 doesn't create more issues with her butting in.
hey thanks heaps for the detailed update, but can i suggest that next time, can you please put the update into paragraphs? Just that it becomes hard for me to read huge slabs without paining my eyes. lol

Cheers!

thnx 4 d update

ab aayega Akshi ko samajh k saasu maa ko buttering karne kuch nahi hota
Originally posted by divi4u

thnx 4 d update

ab aayega Akshi ko samajh k saasu maa ko buttering karne kuch nahi hota
SAAS SAAS HI HOTI HAI MAA NHI BAN SAKTI KABHI..!!!!😡
thanx for the brilliant update di😊😊