Saas Bina Sasuraal

Saas Bina Sasural 26th October Written Update

TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey Gals , 

I am sorry for late update , updating on behalf of regular updater....

Episode starts with precap where tej talks about toasty to gyaan , and gyaan is ok with toasty tej is very happy and asks for advice gyaan reminds him of one role where they decided to use chit system, both brothers reach home  , and then the whole house comes to know that milk is stolen again ,....

Both brother (Pashu and other pujari guy Ved i think  ) are investigating  the milk guy and pashus asks him about the time he comes to deliver them milk , he says around 6:30 am ,  both brothers are shown in deep thinking, then pashu tells the  milk guy to ring door bell when he comes to deliver them milk to which the guy refuse to do , when question about it , he says if he rings the door bell bade saab will get disturbed as he will be sleeping and hence he will cut 50Rs from his monthly payment, the ved  gets angry but he controls himself and asks in a calm tone  that from past four days some one is stealing milk what about that ?? to which he says i dont know anything about it but iam not ready to bare bade saab';s scolding and cut in his payment , pashu n ved look at each other and ved says listen bhayaji we will take care of babuji , u just to what we ask u to , milk guy says u wont take ur words back to which pashu says no brother we wont do it , he then says just dont forget to ring bell after u drop the milk packet for which he says he will do it ,pashu then demos the process he takes the milk bag and shows the milk delivery guy to put packet there and he drags ved behind a pillar and says u go and hide , and when the guy who comes to steal milk comes and takes bag u just make cat;s sound to which ved makes the sound but pashu is not satisfied he wants him to make it be little long and ved makes a longer one , then pashu says enough then i will come out and will kick him , both brothers r happy at same moment the milk guy claps and says wah ur planning to catch the thief .... pashu goes to him and says so what , what r u doing here , now go get out of here , he says iam going , pashu then reminds him to ring bell or else he will cut his payment , the guy says no no i will do it and leaves , ved says brother we shouldnt have discussed it in front of him, what if he is the thief ?? in the back ground both tej and gyaan was shown entering n listens to them , then pashu says oh and says just think if he is not the thief then our work will be done na , he will be like a family member only  and then pashu tells him lets rehearsal this thing .. just then tej tells gyaan to go and keep ice cream in fridge, listening to this both brother goes to him and asks about ice cream why ?? to which tej says its because iam going to talk about something big with babuji , he says he is going to talk about madan to him , to which pashu asks gupt madan and tej says yes GUPT madan , to which ved says to catch thief why do we need gupt madan , we are already planning for that , Tej says no no no its not about catching thief and both brothers asks then what , tej hesitates and then says that he spoke to them about toasty saying he loves her and wants to marry her  , pashu says oh that thing  and he asks tej to do one thing for which tej is excited but pashu says u go there, and try to steal milk from bag, ved says it will be funny , tej gets irritated and he says i wont do it but pashu pushes him , both brother runs to their respectives places to rehearsal , tej says to himself , i want to get married and here  both are worried about milk...............

Toasty's place :-

Toasty is cutting vegetables, and her mother is mixing for rotis , and says toasty ur not understanding a house in which 5 male members live and before she could go on toasty cuts her off saying, mama first u had problem with tej not talking to his family , and now ur worried that there is no female in his family but have 5 -5 male members in the family , toasty mom makes face ,toasty further adds saying i didnot love tej by looking at him or neither by thinking about his family ,i have seen him , i have seen his + and - points and loved him , and i have decided that i will give him unconditional support, she then asks her mother ur aware na what unconditional support is , to which her mother asks what is that , toasty says in which there is no conditions 😆.. her mother is still not convinced.....

Cafe :-

Toasty and Tej are lost in each other , both are busy in giving lovely looks, toasty asks why r u so silent , say something , tej responds saying what should i say ( Le ladke ko bath kar na hi nahin aatha 😆) toasty says anything , anything u want to say , this time i will be listening , tej says how can i say anything when u just asked me to say , toasty says fine say when ever u want to , tej is taken back by this , toasty is looking at him , he feels comfortable n asks why are u making me feel nervous ðŸ¤£ , what happened to u , toasty says i feel in love with u again and  i am a changed gal now , tej says i can see it , he says ur face is glowing and ur eyes r sparkling (chamak)  toasty corrects him saying its not chamak but tej, tej is in my eyes and in my face ,tej thanks her and says thx for not having any problem with my family , u have no idea how relived iam , my mom used to say she wanted a DIL ( Daughter in law ) who makes his family as hers, but dont think that the house is filled with men and it should be problematic to her , toasty says no problem tej, i 'll try to become someone;s sister, daughter, friend , tej smiles and thanks her again , toasty says from today all ur problems are mine , I love u and that too unconditionally and tej asks which means , and both of them say together in which there is no condition , and smiles ......

Next day morning :-

Tej in front of his mothers pic, says yday night after a long time i was able to sleep properly , ur future DIL solved all my problems , do u know what she said to me , that she dont have any problem that our house is filled with men , said she would be someone's sister ,DIL,daughter and will stay in this house , everyone will stay together and will be happy together wht else do i need mother , what else can i ask god , in a DIL's form this house will get everything ....

Pashu is screaming for tej to come out and both pashu and ved are again worried that even today someone stole their milk , ved says it could be that milk guys thing ,just then he enters and he hands milk packets to pashu and pashu counts them , he then goes and rings door bell, pashu and ved shouts and pashu asks him in scolding tone why did u ring bell?? he says u asked me to do it , Ved says we asked u to do it when door is closed but we all  are standing alive in front of u , then whats the need to do it ??🤣 he says i just did want u guys wanted me to do and saying this he leaves, Tej asks his brother to give him milk so that he can make tea, pashu says forget it first we need to catch the thief ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£, tej says give me one and keep the rest for thief  he takes one and goes inside ..........

Toasty;s place:-

coffee table, Toastys mom hands tea to dimple and signs her to give to father, when she does, he teases her saying look who is serving us tea , he asks her what happened to sudha in sign mode and she says he is angry , he asks sudha to come out and he says its not done , they all sit together for break fast daily , Sudha comes and says if i sit only one word comes out of my mouth if i sit with u people , toasty says to say it but sudha signs something and toasty imitates it , they talk in sign lang with hands , her father asks them to tell whats happening , toasty says its nothing mom is singing same song from yday that there are 5 men in tej;s house how will i adjust , sudha says even ur singing same song tht u love tej and not his family , i heard that people are bling in love but for first time seeing someone becoming blind in love, toasty says to her father this is not fair ,tej did what u guys asked him to to which her father agrees, she says all he need is her unconditional support , to which her father asks what is that and she says in which there is no condition .....

Part 2:-

Pashu is hiding inside , and ved behing post, both are waiting for thief, some ants keep bitting ved when he cant take them anymore he screams meow meow ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£and starts dancing to get ride of those ants ,pashu comes running out and he catches Ved and asks him where is thief m ved repeats the same thing and says thief didnot come yet🤣 pashu asks him why was he screaming them , ved says ants where bitting him and to be honest he wanted to scream but all he was able to say was meow since pashu made him practice same word for so long that he could not use other term other than that ðŸ¤£, pashu says then why cant u say bhooo bhoow (dogs bark ). ved laughs and asks bro who will say it when ants bite them , pashu says when u can say meow couldnt u say that ,🤣 pashu says u where suppose to say that when thief comes ,ved refuses to go and stand there as ants will bite him again , pashu says not to make excuses and go and stand in his position else he will slap him , ved says fine even u beat me ants have already bitten me and he gets senti , ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ pashu then asks him wont u listen to me , please go n stand , both brothers take their positions and ved stand on table , 

Toastys place :-

Toasty father says that some questions have to be answered like how his family members are and wht r their expectations from us ,  toasty says u will get answers to all ur questions all it takes is some time and she says i know one think that they have a saree shop , her father says yes i know , toasty says now think , may be they dont have women in house but in shop they have to deal with ladies na , toasty;s mom is listening to this , toasty further adds saying tht since they r dealing with ladies they know what she would need hence i wont have problem in their house , nd i will adjust ,she still adds saying dad u only told me to accept some one for what they are and if u try to change them it means they lack in some areas, she says it doesnt matter how his family members r no matter how many are there, now tej's family is her family........

Part3:-

Someone covered in blanket comes to tej;s place , ved sees him and pashu is waiting inside , ved sees that person going to milk bag and wants to scream as meow but his throat troubles him so he keeps barking like do surrounding that person , pashu gets irritated and he comes out saying its not tht sound by that time ved is trying to hold the person and pashu sees this and he catches him and calls for tej, they notice it as some female , tej recognizes her and says she is our old cook, ved taunts her saying so now u become milk thief, she says iam not thief , i have come to collect my money which u guys have to pay me, tej says they paid her , she says no ur father made a fool out of me 

Flash back :-

father says u asked for 2k and we agreed for it , i didnot reduce a single penny , she says we have agreed for 7 men , he says we are 7 men , she says ur 7 but u guys eat food of 25men , he says we are men and at times men eat a lot , she says a lot , i make so many rotis n u guys eat them , my hands are paining a lot just by making rotis for u all , she says i can no longer work here , just pay me back 500 for 3days , he screams 500?? an d she says yes he says we agreed  for 2k for whole month and reasons saying since ur have worked for 3days u should get more than 250, she says 250 in 3 days i had made some 700-800 rotis ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ he asks what 700-800 ?? she says if u sit and eat u never know , dadaji is not able to walk 5steps but he eats 20-25 rotis per day ðŸ¤£, he says ur shamless to count how many we are eating , she responds saying and u guys dont sympathise , u guys make a single lady work so much ðŸ¤£ and she says now i understand memshab used to make rotis for u so she died long before she was suppose to , he asks her to get out , he says he wont pay  single peny , she says she will see how he wont pay her she will collect her money by some means saying this she leaves and he screams he did a mistake of letting a female come in......
flash back over 

ved says this is wrong n he counts and asks her to pay for 4 days milk, she says i dont have any money , ved says if no money then u have to go to police station with us , tej says no need to go to cops she would pay it , he says i know her place i will go and collect , she will pay us , ,he says if u dont have money u have to pay us back later in installments, she then says if there is any human in this house its only u to tej, ved asks arent we humans , she says no u guys dont respect ladies, i pity the one who comes here , she will suffer she will never be happy , and she wont be able to stay   tej asks not able to stay , she says yes that person wontbe able to stay , i can write it and give , tej is all worried 
Edited by JayaV - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Angelic_A thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for the update!

Finally Tej will speak up to his dad. Can't wait to see tom's episode.
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
there still lot of update to do done 😆..... will finish it off in couple of mins 
Angelic_A thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I read the beginning... and started watching the episode LOL..
and commented here after I finished watching the episode and didn't realize you havne't posted the whole update yet.. haha
Jenifer. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Thanks for the update!

I know it's early on in the second week but I'm seriously loving this show so far. The roti complaint was hilarious!
tvfreaq thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Awesome update..keep it up:)