Thendral 26.10.2010

Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Thank u for the quick update Srima..

So, by fighting for T to see her father , Vel now created more proof that he will do anything for T and  that T has affair with him .. T doesn't have even 1% doubt on him .. Poor Thulasi ...😭
And if Vishwa's people had to stay in T's house, Mohan is for a big fight to drive her out .. Where will T and Patti go now ? Or is this an oppurtunity for T to make sure that Mohan is in drug business ?
More problems for T .. Ayyoooo 😲 Never never ending ..
And this Anand .. is his idea only to take revenge or just separate T and TA and marry T later ?
If he wants to marry T , how can he spoil her character like this ?
God only knows ...

Tulasi's job is to stare at the person , she don't have dialogue. somebody has to always speak on her behalf , she will just show expression.. that's all....Keep it up thulasi..
Thank you  for the update,srima😊.

It is highly impossible for Thulasi to have doubt on Vel, even for Paatti who sensed that something was wrong with that Vel guy. Even Padma seems to believe that he changed into a goody-goody character. I think that the Kuthuvizhakku treatment of Thulasi for Vel has made him more brainy. Now Thulasi needs such a treatment, but a harmless one to get to know how to use her brain.

Is Thulasi now going to be arrested for Kanja case or for attacking her hubby?πŸ˜•. Anyways she is going to go to jail.By the time she comes out of jail, her first semester would be over. Maybe this Kumaran would make her start studying in her second semester (if it is possible at all). They might show a foolish reason to make us believe(?!) that she somehow passed her first semester. All in all the serial lost its credibility.

Edited by Theiva - 13 years ago
Thanks Srima for the update. 😊

The story is just dragging.....🀒

For the past 3 weeks, they show TA mom everyday. 😑 Just very annoyed to see her face, She just loves everyone whoever falsely abuse Thulasi.

Thulasi will never use her brain. She just needs some help to see TA. She is basically very desperate to see TA as she was the one who admitted him and saw all the incident. Poor girl, she just want to see his face once. And as usual Vel guy pretends to be good and she falls a prey to his acting.

Anand, you are going to get nice nosecut, even if not in tomorrows episode, but for sure before TA leaves the hospital.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Thank you for the update Srima....

As usual another dragging episode....
Thulasi doesn't have a chance to know the real face about Vel.. but she had a chance to read the lawyer notice she didn do that... πŸ˜”
She has to know about Vel.. Let's see how the Director proceeds the story...

T should meet TA somehow... I think they wont give chance to both of them to meet each other.

All the villans (Vel, Charu's dad, TA's mom, Padma, Anand, Mohan and Viswa, AP-police.... ) together attack T&T at the same time.......... Oh my GOD!!!!

Lets see what is going to happen in the upcoming weeks..

All i want to see is TA's reaction after seeing the notice (unless his family get that signed with trick). he don't have a single person around him that is truth worthy...and i want to see if thulasi is getting arrested, the way story is moving is making me think that she is going to..but director is moving the story with out no logic....why cant the police directly ask TA about the stab and ask about the complain that his mom gave?.. kumaran need special class to that?..i guess thulasi is going to stay with mm....and only 2 scenes left from promo.....
Thanks Srima for the update!

The Padma-Vel scene was super good, if only Vel was genuinely a changed person fighting for Thuls, that wd have been awesome-o awesome!

If the Ganja people come down and stay in Thul's house, won't Vel get booked as well, since that is his house?? So, its an indirect aapu for Vel?? Just a thought..
Originally posted by khpriya

If the Ganja people come down and stay in Thul's house, won't Vel get booked as well, since that is his house?? So, its an indirect aapu for Vel?? Just a thought..

Aren't they staying in padma/mm's house?

also thulasi is going to stay with mm or going back with vel? in the promo when vel giving pictures to AP i don't think she is with vel.
Srima, you deserve a medal!  How long is this Tamil going to remain in the hospital?