•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago

"Saas Bina Sasural" actually a 'All men show'

Total Views: 62

Sony

This series of entertainment on Sony Entertainment Television

is a story of seven men and one women. But I guess this male domination is not only a part of their onset team but also offset team. It has come to my knowledge that the cast and production of 'Saas Bina Sasural' have taken the title very seriously.

As we know, the young girl Taanya in the show, played by Aishwarya Sakhuja gets married into a family full of only men and deals with all the men without the guidance of a mother in law. But what we did not know is that this 'all men' thing has taken a real turn in Aishwarya's off screen life as well because just like Taanya's Sasural, the set of the show also consists of only men.

I just wonder how she would be handling so many men single handedly on the show. I mean a girl always needs another girl around her to share all the things. But never mind time will make her use to this situation. As the show will progress she would definitely find someone to share her thoughts. Somewhere I feel she would not be complaining much for all the attention she would be getting. After all a girls always get attention when they are in minority.

Apparently, Aishwarya and her hair dresser are the only women on the sets of her 'sasural'. Well, all we can do is wish Aishwarya aka Taanya all the best as she deals with men both on screen and off screen.

– Neha Agrawal / Sampurn Wire

http://tellycafe.com/television/%E2%80%9Csaas-bina-sasural%E2%80%9D-actually-a-%E2%80%98all-men-show%E2%80%99/

Thanks Abi!

Damn! Her and her hair dresser are the onlt females around? Talk about raking in the attention!
Originally posted by Jenifer.

Thanks Abi!

Damn! Her and her hair dresser are the onlt females around? Talk about raking in the attention!

Attack #1