New title track(sufi version) & The official page! - Page 3

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by kavyasam

Anajali I noticed it too,  first thot it must be a mistake , if they did it deliberately then I wld like to know why.   me2..i too hope it was a mistake...bt why the change?

guys here is the youtube video posted on kk's wall.  when I heard here I kind of liked it . except for the ending maahiya part.   din like the word maahiya, didnt they find anything else really,

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rZG-85EyQkU[/YOUTUBE]
i've seen th vid too kavya..thanx😳 i do like the title track..jus dnt like the male voice or the maahiya part...bt i've listened to it lots of tyms nw...so kinda likin the maahiya part too😛 and nw wenever i listen 2 the whole song...i get goosepumps nw☺️☺️☺️☺️
Originally posted by Anjalii...xXx

guys did u notice that the 3rd and 4th lines of kmh2 title track r different...just by the last words..have been swapped over...

kmh1 title song
3rd line - awarage aane lage..
4th line - saanso main khushboo chane lage

kmh2 title song
3rd line - aawarge chaane lage
4th line - saanso main khushboo aane lage

wonder why they swapped it over...doesn't sound rite...😉
sorry if my hindi it incorrect😳😛
ya anjali i noticed too...but its ok..u know in the begining i used to confuse btw the lines as in which one is aane and chane..anyways no more comments now waiting for the title track video..hope they wont dissapoint us..😆😆
Originally posted by -Olly-

ya anjali i noticed too...but its ok..u know in the begining i used to confuse btw the lines as in which one is aane and chane..anyways no more comments now waiting for the title track video..hope they wont dissapoint us..😆😆
me2...waiting 4 the vid...kritz sed it will b out soon...only 4 days 2 go till kmh2 cums..so it's supposed 2 b out be4 Monday😃⭐️Embarrassed so we mite get 2 c it this friday...or sat😉

i've seen th vid too kavya..thanx😳 i do like the title track..jus dnt like the male voice or the maahiya part...bt i've listened to it lots of tyms nw...so kinda likin the maahiya part too😛 and nw wenever i listen 2 the whole song...i get goosepumps nw☺️☺️☺️☺️
yup anjali u r rite ..just wait guys dont jump to conclusion directly...we r all used to that old title track..but its for new season..so slowly we will get used to it too..but i like that mahiyaa part...now just waiting for the video!!..😳..hehe ya me too wish aanchal was here..🤣
hey anjali when did kritz say that the video will be out soon?

yup anjali u r rite ..just wait guys dont jump to conclusion directly...we r all used to that old title track..but its for new season..so slowly we will get used to it too..but i like that mahiyaa part...now just waiting for the video!!..😳..hehe ya me too wish aanchal was here..🤣
i kno olly...thats why i listened to kmh2 title song alot of tymsEmbarrassed..and me2 started to like maahiya part nw😛....nw i jus have a prob wid male voice...bt im sure that prob will go too😆😛 
nw jus waitin 4 vid too...Embarrassed

hey anjali when did kritz say that the video will be out soon?
on her status..wen she shared the kmh2 title song link😃😛
and Karan's status too😳

Karan Kundra
Hey guys listen to the exclusive title track (sufi version) of Kitani Mohabbat hai 2, And Give Ur Feedbacks To Imagine TV on the Brand New Official KMH 2 Page.The Video Of The Title Track Will Be Out Soon,Keep Checking Imagine's KMH 2 Page: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Kitani-Mohabbat-Hai-Wahi-Jodi-Nayi-Love-Story/156225794412496

No C...opyright Infringment Intended-Courtesy Of Imagine TV!
hey olly...gotta go nw...byeeee🤗
thanks anjali but these r not karan and kritz status..its uploaded by angels..😆..anyways thanks a lot anjali..ok bye take care!!😳

i kno olly...thats why i listened to kmh2 title song alot of tyms😳..and me2 started to like maahiya part nw😛....nw i jus have a prob wid male voice...bt im sure that prob will go too😆😛 
nw jus waitin 4 vid too...😳
ya u r rite but if u listen again and again..the voice doesnt sound that bad.😆..just give some time..i am sure everyone will like it later on..😳😆