New title track(sufi version) & The official page! - Page 4

Posted: 13 years ago

itz nyc but not beautiful as the 1st one but as their character are going to be different in this season so itz acceptable will share my fully thought on the title track after the video is out πŸ˜†

Thanks again shibzyπŸ˜† can i plz call u that itz so cute shibzy😳

i likd it 2.....bt as Kavya said.......v r nt yet used 2 it.......wil take us sum tym....cuz v r already in luv wid d title track of season 1.....😳
i likd d l'il bit of western touch dat dey hav added....makes it different 4m d previous oneπŸ˜›
dey'll probably use d "Mahiya..." thing dat cumes towards d end....as BG tune 4 KK2's romantic scenes.....lik v had "Tere Ishq ne..." last tym.......
n dis is jus d sufi version....so possibly nt d actual title track....d actual one will hav both male n female vocals....n d tune will b a bit different.....i mean jus minus d sufi touch.....jus lik TL... Kailash Kher sung a version of d song.....while d actual 1 was a bit different.....
it is put up on youtube by angels...(d one dat Kavya posted).....d video jus has KK2's pics...in a powerpoint presentation..may b angels made it 4 temporary purpose......bt den....y did dey include other KK2 pics....lik deir Shimla ones..?!?!?....wat has it got 2 do wid KMH...?!?!πŸ˜•

Edited by -sanju- - 13 years ago
Originally posted by Jotz_92

itz nyc but not beautiful as the 1st one but as their character are going to be different in this season so itz acceptable will share my fully thought on the title track after the video is out πŸ˜†

Thanks again shibzyπŸ˜† can i plz call u that itz so cute shibzy😳

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.....shibzyπŸ˜›.....nw i gues u shud change ur username nw......everyone finds shibzyπŸ˜› so cute.......it really is.....espcially accompanied by dis--->>πŸ˜› emo.....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
btw...thnx 4 sharing.....joind d page....πŸ˜›

haha.......keep ROFLing guyys.........🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣............Aanchal.........
n anjali.....i kno y u din lik d word "Mahiya" 2.......cuz it resembles..................................u kno wat.....
🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣Edited by -sanju- - 13 years ago
Originally posted by -sanju-

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.....shibzyπŸ˜›.....nw i gues u shud change ur username nw......everyone finds shibzyπŸ˜› so cute.......it really is.....espcially accompanied by dis--->>πŸ˜› emo.....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
btw...thnx 4 sharing.....joind d page....πŸ˜›

πŸ˜†sanju i agree yaar itz just too cute shibzyπŸ˜›

guyz...i m surprised😲 i can sense negativ vibes here wich i m hating!!πŸ˜’ kinda discourages the other ppl who are yet 2 listen to it, to love it or even like it.. however.. i kno every person is entitled to his/her own opinions..yet ppl get influenced very soon...

wen i saw that the sufi version of the title track was out i was so damn excited n quickly heard it...! i was thrilled to hear that the lyrics has not been changed n was lost in the tunes until the maahiya thing n i was like W*H!! dint they get anythin els 2 include?!! but was able 2 convince myself dat dis is different..its "maahiya" n i heard it again..n the second tym i heard it i really loved the maahiya segment..its catchy..n u kno wat i dint even notice the female voice saying maahi maahi in the BG..the word actually suits dis new version of the song than anywhere els u hav heard it before
πŸ˜‰ again i was soo lost in the music dat i did not pay attention 2 the entire lyrics..so i dint realize dat somethin has been changed in those two lines..
can anybody translate dese 2 lines for me in English..
awaargi chaane lagi..
saason me khushbu aane lagi..

coz it really sounds weird..
awaargi aane lagi..
saason me khushbu chaane lagi..

is soo meaningful n the best.. so this swapping is not appealing 2 me..
n 2day after reading soo many mixed reviews of the new version..i heard the song carefully a number of times...yesterday i couldnt comment much coz i myself hadnt heard the song properly.. i was in a hurry...but today wen i heard it i must say the male voice is really really romantic...when it starts..i can feel the romance in his voice...the words...but in the middle..yea it seemed a bit disconnected coz i couldnt feel the depth in the last lines before the maahiya segment..i.e, "dil pe deewangi chaagayi iskadar bandh aankhon se bhi mujko aaye nazar...." but again...i m not sure...coz dis is a happy version of the song n we cannot expect it to b like the season 1's then it will be totally disconnected..as per their characters in KMH2.. in this version/voice i found naughtiness which was not present in the season 1'..there.. it was intense..but that does not mean that this is not meant for a love story... hope u guyz get it..
anyways..we hav no idea if this is the title track for KMH2 but i m more than happy with this track as the KMH2 title track..rather than totally changed lyrics coz i cannot imagine anythin more romantic than these lines...
tumko chooke bhi choone ko karta hai dil...
paake bhi paane ko karta hai dil...
aawaargii aane lagi..
dil pe deewaangi chaagayi iss kadar
bandh aankhon se bhi mujko aaye nazar

i was never prepared for the new lyrics going by their new character n looks..may be thats y i love this new version..n could easily connect with the new looks of Arjun n Arohi.. it doesnt make sense to keep the season 1' title track for the season 2 as well..

Besides when i had 1st heard the title track of KMH1 in the promo about 2 yrs bac i couldnt connect with it either...simply coz i knew nothin bout the story n the characters den..the title track did not attract me at all..

Initially the title track wasnt played in KMH..it was only wen Arjun started 2 feel for Arohi that the channel aired the title track in the openin of every epi..n it was only then that i found that it was beautiful...

as violette says..the alaps is missing in this new version...specially the male alap that touches our souls deeply...it has all the romance n intensity that was missing even in the concert music of KMH1..

so with this out of the world kinda expectations from u guyz..i'm afraid u will like the new album of KMH.. i'm prepared for anythin though..i dun think it'l b intense like the 1st one.. but it'l b pretty romantic with the two love birds..😍

u kno guyz...i hav been hummin maahiya maahiya n only maahiya all mornin..😳 its soo dreamy... n i like the voices in the BG as well..:)
@Jotz..lol u can call me shibzyπŸ˜†

@sanju..yea..i luv the tere liye lines more coz its sung by khailash kher...but even the other voices both male n female voices are soo powerful...
gosh..!!...dat was long....really....!!!
main toh size dekhke dar gayi thi..........πŸ˜†
bt as always.....i agree 2 all dat u said.......shibzyπŸ˜›(i say dat widout permission🀣)
i 2 din find d Maahiya part any bad.......n music is pleasant....n as i said i wudn't mind....it being d BG 4 Arjuhi's scenes....it is indeed dreamy......n d girl behind also says Maahiya nt Maahi......πŸ˜›....as far as i cud hear..........πŸ˜†

Originally posted by shibz

guyz...i m surprised😲 i can sense negativ vibes here wich i m hating!!πŸ˜’ kinda discourages the other ppl who are yet 2 listen to it, to love it or even like it.. however.. i kno every person is entitled to his/her own opinions..yet ppl get influenced very soon...

wen i saw that the sufi version of the title track was out i was so damn excited n quickly heard it...! i was thrilled to hear that the lyrics has not been changed n was lost in the tunes until the maahiya thing n i was like W*H!! dint they get anythin els 2 include?!! but was able 2 convince myself dat dis is different..its "maahiya" n i heard it again..n the second tym i heard it i really loved the maahiya segment..its catchy..n u kno wat i dint even notice the female voice saying maahi maahi in the BG..the word actually suits dis new version of the song than anywhere els u hav heard it before
πŸ˜‰ again i was soo lost in the music dat i did not pay attention 2 the entire lyrics..so i dint realize dat somethin has been changed in those two lines..
can anybody translate dese 2 lines for me in English..
awaargi chaane lagi..
saason me khushbu aane lagi..

coz it really sounds weird..
awaargi aane lagi..

is soo meaningful n the best.. so this swapping is not appealing 2 me..
n 2day after reading soo many mixed reviews of the new version..i heard the song carefully a number of times...yesterday i couldnt comment much coz i myself hadnt heard the song properly.. i was in a hurry...but today wen i heard it i must say the male voice is really really romantic...when it starts..i can feel the romance in his voice...the words...but in the middle..yea it seemed a bit disconnected coz i couldnt feel the depth in the last lines before the maahiya segment..i.e, "dil pe deewangi chaagayi iskadar bandh aankhon se bhi mujko aaye nazar...." but again...i m not sure...coz dis is a happy version of the song n we cannot expect it to b like the season 1's then it will be totally disconnected..as per their characters in KMH2.. in this version/voice i found naughtiness which was not present in the season 1'..there.. it was intense..but that does not mean that this is not meant for a love story... hope u guyz get it..
anyways..we hav no idea if this is the title track for KMH2 but i m more than happy with this track as the KMH2 title track..rather than totally changed lyrics coz i cannot imagine anythin more romantic than these lines...
tumko chooke bhi choone ko karta hai dil...
paake bhi paane ko karta hai dil...
aawaargii aane lagi..
dil pe deewaangi chaagayi iss kadar
bandh aankhon se bhi mujko aaye nazar

i was never prepared for the new lyrics going by their new character n looks..may be thats y i love this new version..n could easily connect with the new looks of Arjun n Arohi.. it doesnt make sense to keep the season 1' title track for the season 2 as well..

Besides when i had 1st heard the title track of KMH1 in the promo about 2 yrs bac i couldnt connect with it either...simply coz i knew nothin bout the story n the characters den..the title track did not attract me at all..

Initially the title track wasnt played in KMH..it was only wen Arjun started 2 feel for Arohi that the channel aired the title track in the openin of every epi..n it was only then that i found that it was beautiful...

as violette says..the alaps is missing in this new version...specially the male alap that touches our souls deeply...it has all the romance n intensity that was missing even in the concert music of KMH1..

so with this out of the world kinda expectations from u guyz..i'm afraid u will like the new album of KMH.. i'm prepared for anythin though..i dun think it'l b intense like the 1st one.. but it'l b pretty romantic with the two love birds..😍

u kno guyz...i hav been hummin maahiya maahiya n only maahiya all mornin..😳 its soo dreamy... n i like the voices in the BG as well..:)
shibz wat was it i read just now..ShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShocked

anyways wat u said was 10000% true..i also missed that alap in male voice in the begining..but..the new one is also good..i mean the guitar version..
ya there is some naughtyness in the music which i liked too....
@bold me too..its really great and u can feel the depth in mahiyaa part..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by -Olly-

shibz wat was it i read just now..😲 Shibz's looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong post...........🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
y d hell did u quote it.......?!?!?πŸ˜† jus 4 2 lines....?!?!