New title track(sufi version) & The official page! - Page 7

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by shibz

lol sanju knows y u dun like the idea bout the maahiya tuneπŸ˜†πŸ˜† sanju's maid is fond of **** n wen sanju wants 2 use the net she lets her maid watch TV so dat she keeps her mouth shut bout sanju usin net all day longπŸ˜†πŸ˜† n all that her maid watches is ****πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣........................................................
hey....d male voice is nt dat bad ya.....atleast as much as a few ppl r putting it 2 b..............πŸ˜›
Edited by -sanju- - 13 years ago
Originally posted by -sanju-

hey....d male voice is nt dat bad ya.....atleast as much as a few ppl r putting it 2 b..............πŸ˜›
it had 2 b gud sanju...obviously the makers of the show wouldnt hire any passerby to singπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

it had 2 b gud sanju...obviously the makers of the show wouldnt hire any passerby to singπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†

i was goin 2 say that...naahiiiiiiiii...............................!!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜† damn u kno dis maahiya segment is very romantic n pleasant..much more dan tere ishq ne...why the hell is it bein used sumwher elsπŸ˜‘πŸ˜† i would love it soo much otherwise...now even i m hesitatin 2 hear dis track in KMH2 but however i dun think the title track ends wit maahiya...so may b as sanju says..dis wil b used in the show durin thei romantic scenes...
ditto , mat pucho kitna dukh pahuncha hai mujhe is baat par....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†