Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

27th October written update Complete

Ishradivanluver thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

(Credit :Shikha)

Part 1

Starts of with the doctor doing varsha checkup and rajshri asks if she is alright the doctor says yes dadi signals daniya who tells vishambar and the other men to come in, vishmbar asks the doctor if everything is alright she says yes its her blood pressure that was low due to which she was about to faint from, rajshri says how can we cure it she says i will give you vitamins tablets and asks varsha if she is eating properly she says yes mother takes good care of my food, the doctor sas you dont do to much work and take rest she goes i dont do any work at all and take plently rest which i get tierd from, the doctor says to much rest isnt good either do some work rajshri says these are the rest days then she wont get any time, doctor says too much rest makes us stress too what would you like to do in these days that you like and will enjoy, she says nothing such shaurya says she likes to study shows everyones faces (😆too much dramatic music) shifts to singhaniya natik is coming down he asks gyatri if she is going to her room she nods yes and walks away upstairs akshara is in her room and gyatri comes in and asks why is natik so down she says he is angry with me as i just came from my maayka and now i am going again.

at nandani house she tells her mother in law shes packed everything and not to worry about the house she will handle it she says i dont know and aks gulabo to take care  mohit comes and says i have put all your luggage in the car anything else she says the two bags and the mum says reach on the engagment on time otherwise mamji will feel bad she leaves and gulabo says now there will be fresh air 😆😆 she says no i mean what shall i make for dinner nandani says mohit likes my hand parathas you do one thing go to the market and get roses the flower vase is empty, outside gyatri is talking to herself saying that so much happned and these kids didnt tell me i cant ask munna or akshara what shall i do ( 🤣gyatri gone mad talking to herself, sorry felt like saying that) in naksh room akshara says varsha is ill and on top natik dosnt understan anything he should give me a little while to forget all these things,doctor tell shaurya varsha is in depression she needs to be kept happy then she will be positive and it will have a good effect on her child rajshri hears all this.

Part 2

Dadi is taking care of varsha rajshri brings lemonade for her and tells daniya to prepare porridge for her, dadi says the doctor said to drink plently of water rajshri remembers the doctors words the phone rings its aksharas rajshris says talk as long as you like now, akshara inquires about her health varsha says who told you she says anshu you woudnt told me varsha says i am fine just my blood pressure went low and what about my health i will take medican and be fine akshara says what did the doctor say she says you come then we will talk i really feel like meeting you akshara says you take rest i am coming (why does varsha has to meet akshara hasnt she got her own problems to sort out ) at nandani house gulabo and her are setting the table mohit comes nandani gives him a paratha he says he only wants half gulabo says nandani di has prepard it for you first taste it i will bring more parathas nandai serves him tea he says he dosnt want any gulabo brings more parathas nandani says have them as they are hot he says he dosnt want any and he is late for office and leaves, in naksh room akshara is packing her bag natik comes in and says where are you going she says home he goes so you are going to make a big deal out of the matter when anything happenes between us you go to your maayka this isnt the way to solve things akshara says i am not going because of this you didnt ask me anything but just started shouting,natik says i am not shoting just feeling weird i wont let you go anywhere she says let me go

he goes why she goes give me a little time to think he goes we will think together last time you complained i didnt stop you this time i am stopping you with all the rights and i wont let you complain she goes no natik i have to go and its good in a way i will hve time to think on my own give me my bag he takes it (aww natik is so sweet just dont go akshara) akshara says what sort of right is this do you have the same right on me as before natik holds her and says yes if you believe it or not i wont let you go gyatri comes (😡why the hell she has to butt in naksh could solve there matter) and says let her go if akshara wants to go dont stop her she asks akshara if she kept all the luggage to keep it in the car and goes natik goes i know your angry with me but will listen to what i say and wont go your not under any pressure do whatever you feel like and goes (aww natik😭 plz akshi dont go)at meshawari house rajshri serves shaurya tea and says good thing nothing much happened to varsha i got worried and asks about the tablets and says did you ask the doctor properly he goes yes she goes i looked after varsha diet so well she still got weakness shaurya says doctor said if she stays happy she will eat well dadi comes and says has the porridge been made she goes yes i will just give it and leaves dadi stares sensing something wrong at singhaniyas bhabhima tells rashmi to read from far her eyesight will be bad, akshara comes and bhabhima says your bags are packed your going she says yes she enquires about varsha health and says go with natik straight away rashmi says hes gone to the office

Part 3 

gyatri comes and gives akshara ladoos and says tell varsha to eat it with milk everyday she will be fine she says arent you ready yet where is your luggage akshara says in the room i was thinking shall i go or not gyatri says if you feel like going then go akshara says shall i go gyatri is thinking bhabhima says why are you thinking i think akshara should go gyatri said thats what i said the driver will be taking the car out and tells akshara to bring the luggage bhabhima says she probably wants to go with natik he should dropped her home on the way what hurry was he in at nandani house she is sitting on the dining table and gulabo comes and says eat soemthing i know your upset because mohit didnt eat nothing but he was in a hurry have your breakfast now she goes i dont want to eat anything and leaves at meshwaris akshara arrives and wonders where everyone is she calls daniya and gopi dadi and cant see anyone around and wonders if varsha got more ill and they took her to the hospital she says i will check upstairs in the room and hears varshas laugh ends on akshara face

Precap: everyone is sitting down gyatri says her health is ill thats why bhabhi ma says to natik did you phone akshara and ask how she is natik says who bhabhi ma says varsha natik looks shock bhabhi ma says this morning she got ill suddenly and akshara went to meet her gyatri says didnt akshara tell you

Sorry for typo and spelling mistakes guys today epi was annoying the precap looks good hopefully naksh will solve there mu lets keep our fingers crossed see you all next week 😊 
Edited by _Mariam_ - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aparakshitij thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Thanks for the update!😊
..Akaisha.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail