Thendral

Thendral wed 27/10 Update

gudgal thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hu guys I apologize for the late update, had some guests over and it was last min plan. so here is the update. frankly nothing great happened todayπŸ˜•

- Thuls feeding MM, he is tired does not want to eat, patti asks him to eat. he says I am fine when I heard mappallai is fine now😲😲 thools feels guilty abt lying. MM wishes mappallai and thools to live happily, he asks how come ur MIL accepted u thools? he asks how come u met Tamil? patti lies furthur that Vel helped thools. MM is πŸ˜› and says now that lady knows u have support she is alright. MM is πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ thools probs are solved(well probs havent yet begun MM)

- Mohan's godfather Mr ganja comes to see MM and shows fake concern. Padma all πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ to see him, welcomes him.he says some more kind words and padma is all πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ(πŸ˜†πŸ˜† padma talks like he is her husband and not MM) MM is all πŸ₯±πŸ₯± he looks at padma angrily. Mr ganja leaves and the full MM family is outside ICU. Ganja says I need small help. padma says mohan told me, it no prob, we are more than happy to have the ppl home. ganja says only 2 days and padma is more than happy to play host to the illegal gang and gives the keys to the house. Thools and patti are 😲😲 patti says she drove us out and ready to give shelter to anyone. thools tries to reason out that ganja gave money so she is returning a favor. but detective patti smells something fishy(indha intellegent patti odu paythi dumb thools who blindly signs papers😑😑)

-Thools wants to visit tamil but patti says ur MIL will eat u aliveπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ thools is impatient to meet tamil. patti says vel has said everything will be alright once the vakil notice reaches tamil(ammam patti ellame seri aiyudimπŸ˜•πŸ˜•) nurse tells a call from vel for thools.patti and peythi go to answer the call which is watched by padma and son. padma says she is running as if its her husband's call. mohan asks him mom who told u to allow her here? padma says I have been threatened by vel, our house is under mortagage to that vel. both mother-son duo

-Vel inquires abt MM and thools asks abt vakil notice and meeting tamil. vel says some legal gibberish and asks her to wait. Thools is not convinced and wants to meet tamail. Vel lies that tamil is alright and recovering so wait . Thools is all πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ  vel says u will cry (out of joy) when u meet TA. Thools-the fool believes him and is ready to wait for vel's instruction when to meet thools

-Vel keeps the phone and thinks this gal is very dumbπŸ‘πŸΌ she believes anything I tell her, If I tell her I am TamilArasu maybe she will believe that tooπŸ˜†πŸ˜† He admires the morphed photos. Enter Insp AP, he is shown the photos too. AP is all 😲😲AP wonders if Thools is so bad. Vel says she messed with me and so now I will make her look like a wrong gal 😑😑 AP says ohh photos are morphed, Vel just πŸ˜†πŸ˜† and says no taken by jayraj. AP is all how come ur so close if nothing happened? btw what do I do with these? Vel says u wanted evidence/proof here u have it. AP says if I take this as evidence I will have to arrest u.  Vel says why only arrest me?AP says no will arrest thools too. Vel says go ahead. AP wonders why vel wants to get arrested coz he did not do anything. Vel says I go in hiding. AP asks how long? asst commisioner is conducting inquiry. vel says let him conduct, anyways I did not do this, he will find the right culprit and my name will be cleared but thools her name will be spoilt for life. AP is all πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ and agrees to the plan, he asks if he can take this as evidence. Vel says not so fast wait till it reaches the right hand. AP is all  Vel says he is going to start a big fire this petrol can. AP is all😲😲 and leaves

-Tamil is able to speak now, mom is waiting outside and Lav is taking care of tamil. Tamil asks her abt thools but she refuses to speak. Tamil does not believe her. he says he knows mom must have prevented her from coming. Lav starts 😭😭 and says ur saying mom is bad? tamil says I am not saying mom is bad but she has a wrong opinion of thools, thools is pavam and appavi. Lav says yeah u only find thools pavam. what abt me and mom who are taking care of u? Tamil says that day thools saw me being slayed and was in pain and agony, I cannot believe she did not come to see me. Lav still continues that mom  felt bad u regained conscioussness and asked for thools and not us. Tamil apologizes and says the first thing he remembered was thools. lav is shcoked and epi ends on her shocked face.

Edited by gudgal - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sand14 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the update Gudgal!

It was funny when Vel himself realised that Thuls is dumb. "naan thaan TA sonna en pinaadi vandhuruva pola" πŸ˜†πŸ˜† yes Vel, she's really dumb, but you shouldn't take advantage of that.. since u admitted that maanam once gone is gaaaaaaaaaan for a gal, but unakku apdi illa nu.. EviLneshhhhh! πŸ˜‘

The way AP reacted when Vel was explaining his plan didn't seem like he was too interested or satisfied with it, he was rather shocked!! So I have a feeling that AP won't disclose the photos nu.. and Vel is only planning to show it to TA's family, not the court. Anyway noone in TA's family believes her, so its not gonna make a difference. But if TA sees it, he'll def not believe it and will proceed to attack back, since he was soooo confident in yest's episode that it shd be his mum who stopped Thuls from seeing him. So will he be alert to launch a counter attack to VeL?? πŸ˜•
Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thank u gudgal for the update........

U are right........nothing big happened............
So TA family ku Thala deepavali gift ready......super plan VEL......
Gift patha udane Ta amma will start her fire crackers...........and by that sound she makes our ears are going to bleed.....hope it does not become deaf.......(10000000000 wala ready )......
and what about bijili cracker lavanya......she has already started with TA........
he is already suffering with pain and she is adding tortures to him..........idiotic girl...........
all ladies in this serial are dump....
Thulasi is topping still.....
Thulasi will believe VEL
TA amma will blv Padma and Anand
Lav will blv Anand
Padma will blv Vishwa

Aagamotham we dont believe in anything u say director sir......
please konjam interesting aakunga...........
Prajasree thumbnail

A rumour is there that new promo has been shown and in that Tulsi has made a suicide attempt... Please tell me  that is true/ just a fake news?? as I have been watching Sun TV till 10:00 yesturday and I couldnt see any promo.... Guys please reply....

Edited by Prajasree - 13 years ago
Theiva thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank you gudgal for the update😊.

I don't understand why the director makes his heroine this much dumb. Everyone else in this serial uses his/her brain,but not his lead characters. Perfect dumb couple . Only to some point others are responsible for their problems now,otherwise they themselves created their troubles by being so stupid. Is Thulasi's brain sleeping. Keep it awake atleast in college if you enter it again.

Next junior drama queen has begun her duty of badmouthing about Thulasi. Hope this TA won't believe his uthami sister😑! But doubtful,for this guy it is enough when he sees tears from the eyes of his family members. He is the remaining person in this serial who hasn't turned into a villain yet. Kumaran could do it too to make the heroine to cry more. Keep in your mind Mr.Director,you are the villain for your own serial!

Totally against the idea of sending the photoes to his family. No more hopes for them to be destroyed by someone. All this going to make Thulasi to show more hatred towards her mother if she should be introduced,going to be a real fight between mother and daughter.

@Prajasree:
Welcome to Thendral forum. Hope you enjoy it with us and discuss it with us πŸ˜ƒ.

Edited by Theiva - 13 years ago
Arizes. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Theiva

Thank you gudgal for the update😊.

I don't understand why the director makes his heroine this much dumb. Everyone else in this serial uses his/her brain,but not his lead characters. Perfect dumb couple . Only to some point others are responsible for their problems now,otherwise they themselves created their troubles by being so stupid. Is Thulasi's brain sleeping. Keep it awake atleast in college if you enter it again.

Next junior drama queen has begun her duty of badmouthing about Thulasi. Hope this TA won't believe his uthami sister😑! But doubtful,for this guy it is enough when he sees tears from the eyes of his family members. He is the remaining person in this serial who hasn't turned into a villain yet. Kumaran could do it too to make the heroine to cry more. Keep in your mind Mr.Director,you are the villain for your own serial!

Totally against the idea of sending the photoes to his family. No more hopes for them to be destroyed by someone. All this going to make Thulasi to show more hatred towards her mother if she should be introduced,going to be a real fight between mother and daughter.

@Prajasree:
Welcome to Thendral forum. Hope you enjoy it with us and discuss it with us πŸ˜ƒ.

Attack No 3
Prajasree thumbnail

Thanks Theiva.. I was a silent reader of IF and enjoyed reading your comments.. :).. Today I felt that I should join this forum and should have a discussion with you people.. :)

Theiva thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
You are most welcome Prajasree😊. Just Join us in our daily discussion.

Please introduce yourself in the following thread:

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1454997
Arizes. thumbnail
hi prajasree,
Welcome to the forum.....
Thendralfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
A war will be interesting to watch only when both sides are equally strong .. But when I watch Thendral , I feel so bad that the evil side is sooooooooooo strong and the good side is sooooooo weak 😭 .. It is not interesting anymore.. The already suffering T is made to suffer even even more..
Other than falling in love , joining college and marrying TA ( which is the root cause of enormous tortures she is going thro) she doesn't have anything to feel happy about .. Now a days we just get irritated looking at Thulasi ... Is she going to wake up when it is tooooooo  late ? 😑