Saas Bina Sasural 27th October Written Update

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey Gals, 

So sorry for veyr very late update , Regular updater is stuck in exam and I am down with fewer just checked IF-PM and covering up for her ...... 

Part :1-

Toasty calls up Tej early in the morning , who is making tea in his kitchen, he answers her call with a good morning and toasty is upset with that, she calls him unromantic and asks him , even after marriage will he wake her up with same old Dialouge, he teases her saying what should I use? how are u baghayawan😆......toasty responde's saying u should have born in late 70 or 80, she says why cant u say Jaan wakeup, sun has come to see u again today 😆.....tej gets all logical and teases her saying since u have called me up it means ur already up , toasty is upset with this  and says ur spoiling romantic mood, Tej says sorry and asks here why did she call him so early ? she says to listen to ur sweet voice, tej smiles and says u heard na, so should i hang up now?? toasty gets irritated and says she would kick him through phone, tej again smiles, he then says its nice to hear her voice , even his mood became fresh now, she asks him what he is doing ,and tej while adding tea powder says he is making tea for everyone , toasty says how sweet Tej,and asks him if he knows how to make tea😆, he says he does know and thats why he is making one , toasty asks him if he would make tea for her even after marriage, he says if i have to do it after marriage then whats the need to get married to u ?? 😆....she says he would be  typical indian husband and then says she is teasing him and says she will make it for him , he asks her about khana, she says she can make it but she is still learning it , tej is tensed, 😆.....he asks her if she can make rotis, she says she can but it wont be in round shape, he says thats ok , everyone in our house eats rotis n even adds saying we have Ice , in their place, toasty asks why ice, he says since u will be making lots of rotis for the family , ur hands will pain and then i will be able to massage ur hands with ice, toasty says how sweet , and i love u for this , she says if ur there to reduce my pain , i am ready to face all sort of problems for u , she asks him how many?? before he could answer, gyaan comes there and tells him that father had his bath and is out, since tej has to talk about GUPT MADAN,  he says to toasty that he will talk to her later, and toasty says dont forget u have my unconditional support, and asks him he knows what it means ,tej says yes yes he knows in which there is no support😲 , ðŸ¤£ toasty says what and he corrects himself saying in which there is no condition , she wishes him best of luck and ends up saying ILU even tej does the same, Gyaan hears this and asks him brother , in love when u say bye it takes 30mins now 😆....tej scolds him and asks him to prepare tea, toasty is all smiles at her place, Gyaan calls everyone saying tea is ready , father comes out and says why a re u screaming , u said it once and everyone heard it and they will come out soon , why are u repeating it ? and asks everyone why cant they come when they where called once?? why do they have to scream over again ?? tej is ready for his next task , gyaan says that tej wants to talk something with him and father asks why is he talking on behalf of tej ?? and asks tej to speak , gyaan signs saying talk indirectly , tej shakes his head and his father is ready to hear , tej asks his father about answer, his father asks which one , tej hesitates and says about tanya sharma, everyone are shocked/surprised, his father says may be u forgot my answer, and iam not repeating it  my bath water is getting cold , saying this he gets up to go , tej stops him and says i want to take GUPT MADAN opinion on this , everyone just looks at him and tej says please father , i know ur answer , and he says he want to know everyone;s opinion , and he need a chance , to know about how everyone feels about this , since its about his life, and he looks at dadaji, dadaji gives him assurance look and says KD< let there be one before he could protest he adds 2 yrs back in their house ,some mangos came and they had to go for GUPT MADAN , as some one said it has to be eaten and rest said it they have to sell it and make money ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ ... mean whiile KD was making faces and he gets irritated and says he rem it, dadaji further adds saying if a thing like mango can have GUPT MADAN this matter is about family members future, KD is thinking , he says i know what will be the out come but since everyone are saying fine we will have one GUPT MADAN and goes from there , both tej and Gyaan share a happy look .....

Sudha is in kitchen when sunaina comes there , and asks her how she is doing, sudha says fine and how bout u , Sunanina asks about toasty's whereabouts and sudha says she is bathing, and she again asks about Dimple and sudha says she went for college, sunanina says she is very hungry and cane she get something to eat, sudha asks why u didnot eat before u left🤣🤣, sunania says she did but aunties cooking is different and takes something from dish to eat, sudha stops her saying its morning ones n its cold😲 ,( she wont let her eat something made 1hour back)she will make UPMA for her... sunania says she would go to meet toasty then , sudha stops her saying u know about tej family have a saree shop, sunania says very casually we know it since the day we know tej , sudha asks if tej will be in shop and sunania says she is not aware of it , sudha says lets go to his shop today , sunania says why go there we tell tej and he will bring a saree, sudha says its not about saree its just a excuse to go and meet his family and know things about them and says toasty is always talking about unconditional love and support , toasty even dragged that 24 dead line of tej, she says but we cant just sit like that we need to know about his family , how they are and how toasty will be able to adjust with them , sunania asks what if , if we get caught, sudha says how is that possible, they dont know us , and asks sunania not to tell toasty about it , sunania agrees, sudha prays to god that tej;s family shuld be gud .....

tej is sitting near stairs , gyaan is getting ready for school he goes to him and says , brother no matter how our family members are, they are very good at heart ,tej says he is aware of that but they all lock their hearts with big lock.......and says they are scared sine their emptiness will be visible , gyaan says u have to fill that emptiness, tej says sometimes u talk like mother, gyaan feels sad and says ur lucky brother since u have seen mother, and i want to see one in form of toasty babhi , tek is all smiles, gyaan says u have one day time all u have to do is talk to everyone  i feel everyone will agree, tej smiles and says if u feel like that , then it means its going to be fine .......

Part 2:- 

Tej notices Ved is doing Pooja, he goes to him and tries to convinence him but VED gives him examples of history and says how a women always leads to fights and he says why talk about history dont u rem what happened in our house?? tej says he does but that  doesnt mean they should be scared of it , before he adds anytime else VED says his answer is NO 

Tej goes to Pashu and helps in getting ready , pashu notices this and asks what is that he wants , Tej is careful and says he wants to hear a yes, pashu asks him about toasty's education and tej is all happy and says she comepleted BE and was his classmate, pashu then says ok so she is educated and ur lucky unlike me who is dragged out of school in 8th class and made to sit in shop , he further adds u have lot of guts to come and talk to me , dont u rem what happened last time, how dadji got heart attack and how i was admitted in ICU, i fought hard with death and came back alive , looks like u forgot about it , tej apologizes and says what ever happened last time was ur mistake, pashu gets all angry and was a bout to slap tej but stops himself , tej asks him to slap and says please show all ur anger now so that when u make decision it shouldnt effect u , pashu says no need to wait till then he will give his answer now , its a NO

Gyan and tej are talking , tej says so far its 1 yes and 2 No's , gyaan corrects him saying its 2-2 ..... and reminds him about his vote, tej is not sure that his vote will be counted but gyaan assures him that it would be ....

Part 3:- 

Father is getting ready to go to work , he asks for gyaan and prachen for his footwear, tej comes there carrying them and says he took them for polishing , his father looks at tej and goes into flash back when he was asking his wife, wimla about his footwear , chota tej comes there carrying them and says he took them for polishing , father is happy and lifts his son , and he says vimla my son can polish them better then u😲😆.... end of flashback ,... before he goes tej stops him and says father when mom died, u promised that u will take care of all of us not like  a father but like a mother, he says may be they all didnot notice but in this 14yrs there had been moments when he became there mother, he says today iam here with a request,  and says before u take any decision please take it as a mother and not as a father, his father says 5yrs ago what ever happened after that even his mother wouldnt have taken a decision like a mother, ðŸ˜²(Suspense i am loving it ) tej says what ever happened 5yrs back it would have hurt them so bad if his mother was alive, since she would have never let it happen , father just walks out .....

Precap:- father says all u have to do is write yes or no in chits, after everyone votes, he asks gyaan to read, gyaan says even in this one they wrote yes , tej is all happy and says so that means 3 yes and 3 no.....😳
Edited by JayaV - 13 years ago
i missed one prt , will do it in couple of mins , just heading for a  meeting . ....
thanks for the update... hey u can do a short update when u have shortage of time...

Thank you very much.....

thx for the update...feel better
THANK YOU soooo much🤗
wat wud hv i done without such a sweet backup updater lik u🤗