just waiting for nov1
Posted: 13 years ago
our gorgeous ArjuHi......looking stunning...d both of dem........😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍
Thnx 4 sharing Olly...............😆
u welcome sanju and pranchi..😊
awe....our hot hot Arjun forever..!!😍 the charming angry prince is back..!!❤️
n kritz' pretty lehenga....very classy...!! i like the sets too..
Thanks a lot Olly...

They both look just superb... Love Karan's jacket... Someone post the pics please... I need to make one in that style ASAP... lolz...

Kritika was looking like a true princess...!!!... Luvd her to bits...

This looks like a really promising start to the show...!!!...

BTW did u guys check out the girl in the blue... Didn't she look like one of the Chak De girls... The senior one who used to rebel all the time... She was wearing a blue sari and was laughing really loud... lolz...

And dancing on her birthday... That means we do get Waltz or Salsa again this time... Wooohooo...!!!
Originally posted by Angad_Kripa_200

BTW did u guys check out the girl in the blue... Didn't she look like one of the Chak De girls... The senior one who used to rebel all the time... She was wearing a blue sari and was laughing really loud... lolz...

And dancing on her birthday... That means we do get Waltz or Salsa again this time... Wooohooo...!!!
oh!! i was soo engrossed admirin the two of 'em dat i did not notice anybody els..😛 lets see...
n yup..!! we can xpect a dance sequence..!!

thanks for sharing olly, loved it, ap is back, I wonder how long he will play sadu. kritz luks pretty
Originally posted by kavyasam

thanks for sharing olly, loved it, ap is back, I wonder how long he will play sadu. kritz luks pretty
oh u welcome.kavya .and ya very excited to see sadu AP again..but i am not sure if his surname will be punj or not..never mind our arjun is back....😆😆😆😳