BV 28 OCT 2010 Written Update

Posted: 13 years ago
Update Time!!!!!!!!!!
πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ

Scene continues... Basanth is not ready to listen to anyone... Anandi is still supporting him... She asks what is the meaning of truth, lies, evil...  Bhairon tries to calm her down but Anandi is on an agressive mode... She says that he's ruined Varun's childhood... She's in tears... She tells that he has been scaring Varun... Varun will never be able to laugh because of that animal... RS deserves punishment otherwise humanity will lose it's value for ever!

Sumitra comes and explains that she understands all this but Varun will not be able to stand again... even if they punish RS.
Dadisa says that The Almighty has already punished him, his wife, relatives have deserted him in this age... He has no heir!
What else could u think of?
She asks her to have faith in God to punish RS! 

Scene changes... Varun is sleeping relaxed in Shyam's arms... Sugna is happy and satisfied but Shyam is cursing himself for not being able to do anything..
He says that he doesn't deserve to be called father by him as he couldn't protect him.. He let his son's faith down.
Sugna refuses and says that Varun is lucky to have such a loving father and no one could do anything as it ws God's grace.
She reminds him now they need t work towards making Varun independent... She gives him a consoling hug.
They pledge they won't cry instead work for Varun's bright Future.
Shyam promises that he"ll fight for his son and go any lenghts to restore life into the li'l boy.

Scene shows Anandi making bed and finds the hand made pic of a monkey holding ears asking for sorry. Jag holds his ears and apologizes for ignoring Anandi's initial warnings...
Jag confesses that despite being less educated... She is more understanding and clever.
He says that he was blindfolded with pride and forgot the time when she used to study and not just him... infact no 1 in the entire vilage could stand against her.
Anandi asks him to forget all the old things.
She tells that she has talked to SS and they want to focus on Varun.
She adds that he is her husband and she doesnt like to see him holding ears. And then pulls Jag's leg re;ated to undecipherable writing!

New Day... People gather outside Dadisa's house playing drums....  Everyone is surprised.
Some people turn inside. Dadisa questions the SARPANCH as to what the matter is... He gives Jag the letter from Mumbai Medical college.
Everyone is proud. The people congratulate the family and wish them luck! They say that the entire village is proud....!

Anandi is experiencing mixed emotions. Dadisa looks unhappy.  Jag is more than just elated.  Sumitra blesses him and congratulates him. and all turn by turn congratulate him... Jag and Anandi have an eyelock.

Precap:- Jag talking to Dadisa and is talking about old times..

Edited by radt - 13 years ago
Finally JAgya dmitted that Anandi is more sensible and clever than himπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† good for him....

How come anyone open a letter for Jagya.. isnt it an offense.... no matter what the content is .. and more over these types of letter comes as registered post and noone except teh recipient should recieve itπŸ˜• yeh writers bhi naπŸ€ͺ
It looks like sarpanch was on pehra outside the haveli waiting for postmaster to show up πŸ˜†

Thanks for the update.

kal se BV main kuchh ajib cheezen nehin ho rahi hain!!!!!
pehele anandi................aaj jag.............................😲
all the discussion we had after the leap abt jag's rude behavior.........jag accepted those all thing!!!!!...............anandi ki padhai.......jag ki insecurity.............taunting anandi..................sab bol diya!!!!!!
jagiya main itni akal kahan se ayeee!!!!πŸ˜†

one thing i didn't understand why anandi takes promise from jag ......tum mujhe kabhi bhi maafi mat magna aage se kabhi bhi!!!πŸ˜•

hamari mahaan aatma!!!

and ofcourse shyam sugna scenes r so good😊
Originally posted by khusi_*

kal se BV main kuchh ajib cheezen nehin ho rahi hain!!!!!
pehele anandi................aaj jag.............................😲
all the discussion we had after the leap abt jag's rude behavior.........jag accepted those all thing!!!!!...............anandi ki padhai.......jag ki insecurity.............taunting anandi..................sab bol diya!!!!!!
jagiya main itni akal kahan se ayeee!!!!πŸ˜†

one thing i didn't understand why anandi takes promise from jag ......tum mujhe kabhi bhi maafi mat magna aage se kabhi bhi!!!πŸ˜•

hamari mahaan aatma!!!

and ofcourse shyam sugna scenes r so good😊

attack 1!!!!!!!

Edited by radt - 13 years ago
Uma Di..... U turned me into a zombie!!!!
😭
I soooo much wanted to be a Vampire...
πŸ˜†
 I was wondering about the post too😲 saare village people pahunch gaye band-baajaa le ke and they even know what's inside ..😲 
Hadh hai,kyaa  neighborhood hai,privacy naam ki cheez  hi nahi... 
πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Jyo - my thoughts the same ! but then I realised...Logic Defying creatives ka janma siddha adhikaar hai πŸ˜† yeaaa CV's ek din "Rajni Saar" ko bhi overtake kar lenge... Edited by divmath - 13 years ago
Originally posted by divmath

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Jyo - my thoughts the same ! but then I realised...Logic Defying creatives ka janma siddha adhikaar hai πŸ˜† yeaaa CV's ek din "Rajni Saar" ko bhi overtake kar lenge...
 Exactly πŸ˜†aur CVs  par jokes maarnaa πŸ˜‰ hum sabkaa janm siddh adhikaar haiπŸ˜†- with   "Rajni Saar"we know what to except but yahaan total confusion sometimes ...
πŸ˜‰Lokmanya Tilak would  sue us..πŸ˜†
Edited by pjyo - 13 years ago