kmh 2 new article..28/10/2010

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago

Kitani Mohabbat Hai Starting 1st Nov Mon to Fri at 8:00 P.M only on Imagine

imagine – Kitani Mohabbat Hai – Wohi Jodi…Nayi Love Story

Kitani Mohabbat Hai Starting 1st Nov Mon to Fri at 8:00 P.M only on Imagine

Imagine presents the next season of its iconic romance series in an all new avatar

Starts 1st November every Monday to Friday at 8:00p.m

Mumbai, October 2010: The first season was a runaway success that created the much loved romantic Jodi of Arjun (Karan Kundra) and Arohi (Kritika Kamra). This November, their sizzling romance hits television screens once again as the wildly popular Kitani Mohabbat Hai returns with its next season on Imagine.  The lead pair will be the same but it will be a completely new and passionate love story.

The new season of Kitani Mohabbat Hai tells the story of two diverse families and two diverse individuals.  Arjun is quiet & an introvert; Arohi is vibrant & chirpy. Her world revolves around her family of sincere & honest police officers… he is the son of a white collared don! Yet when cupid strikes love has no rules and knows no laws. Kitani Mohabbat Hai traces Arjun & Arohi's love story budding under the most unfavorable circumstances, with a very interesting twist.  Get ready to experience the same passion, romance and the "nok jhok", but even more intense than last time.

Commenting on the launch of the second season Saurabh Tewari, Head of Programming – Fiction, Imagine said, "Kitani Mohabbat Hai was an instant success that created one of the most popular on-screen Jodi's.  Ever since the first season ended, we have been inundated with viewer requests to bring the show back on air with Karan and Kritika fondly known as 'Arjuhi'.  We're very pleased to announce the launch of the next season of Kitani Mohabbat Hai Season with a twist!  It features the same electric lead pair but with a whole new, compelling love story.  We're also very excited to be working with Balaji Telefilms once again and look forward to creating the same blockbuster magic on television all over again."

Ekta Kapoor, Producer Balaji Telefilms says, "Our association with Imagine has been a long and enriching one. We are very excited to be back with this show and the same Jodi that has carved a place for themselves in the hearts of the viewers.  This show will be filled with uninterrupted moments of engaging entertainment, powerful drama, unpredictable twists and a great storyline in a new avatar. We are confident that the show will generate an even greater response from viewers across the globe."

Watch out for the next season of your favourite show Kitani Mohabbat Hai starting 1st November every Monday to Friday at 8:00 p.m only on Imagine.

2010 Dishtracking.com

yiiipppeee  thanks for sharing olly, 
u welcome........kavya😊.
ahhh..olly..i was guna post this..bt u did it be4 me😛😆
and lovely article😳 ...btw imagine copied their plot from that article😆
i really cnt wait anymore...only 3 days...bt it's goin fast bt slow😳😳

Get ready to experience the same passion, romance and the "nok jhok", but even more intense than last time.
uff lovee this line they rote😳😍☺️☺️☺️
our arjuhi r so magical..that they can jus give us goosepumps..jus by having a eye lock...or their cute fights...and their intense and deep moments...sends us to dreamland..or even faint☺️☺️☺️
😍😍
balle ballle.........👏👏👏
mm....this article is quite flatterin😆😆
but made my day......!! n totally believ in wateva is written in it...!!
awe...i was waitin for an article 2 give the character sketch of Arjun...!!! so here it is...!!!
i like i like..!!😳

thanx for sharin olly...🤗 looks promising...!!
Originally posted by Anjalii...xXx

ahhh..olly..i was guna post this..bt u did it be4 me😛😆
and lovely article😳 ...btw imagine copied their plot from that article😆 stupid...!! 😆😆 the article copied the plot🤣🤣
i really cnt wait anymore...only 3 days...bt it's goin fast bt slow😳😳 ditto..!!😛😛

Get ready to experience the same passion, romance and the "nok jhok", but even more intense than last time.
uff lovee this line they rote☺️ our arjuhi r so magical..that they can jus give us goosebumps..jus by having a eye lock...or their cute fights...and their intense and deep moments...sends us to dreamland..or even faint☺️☺️☺️
😍😍
u welcome shibz..i know..but the new tb article and the tellycafe article almost gives the character sketch of arjun..god!!! i am in love with sadu punji again..❤️
hey all , wow gr8 to be in the new forum.
so much to read .