Thendral

Thendral Thursday 28th Oct - Read at ur own risk!

sand14 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hema_M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank you Priya for your beautiful update ๐Ÿค— .

What is this girl thinking of that she is doing??? Ohh idaan veeramaa? enaku theriyaadhe......wowww that was great ๐Ÿ‘ but small mistake...timing daan konjam sari illa .It must've came in the hospital.She must have thought of the same when she was in the hospital.When Tamizh's mom is suspecting bad about her and Vel,this baby was dare to follow the footsteps of Vel and now is talking about all maanam,mariyaadhai and manaangatti ๐Ÿ˜ก.Idhe velai dialogue mattum super superaa pesa vendiyadhu but oru mannum seiradhu kidayaadhu.That day "My name is written in his blood and I won't leave this hospital unless my darling hubby come and ask me to come with him" then the very same day she went off with Vel,idiot ๐Ÿ˜ก.

All her veeram will earn her just yet another case.Already the photos went to the police and is about to get arrested in attempt to murder case and may be another yuck yuck case coz of the photo.

Now even if Tamizh would believe that it might not be his wife's mistake how would he believe that nothing would have happened to her?? ๐Ÿ˜ฒ coz even test's results can get influenced and might turn against Thulasi.

So better she can get a bus,go to graveyard,dig a grave such that it would fit her and lie down in it.Everything is out of hands and only if some miracle happens her maanam will be saved.I think it'll happen only in our dream,for now she will go to jail to kill herself and to kill we viewers .
Edited by Hema_M - 13 years ago
Quelle-Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thank you so much maa Priya for the nice update and comments๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜†.

I escaped from watching the epis until today and tomorrow if arrest scene of Thulasi should come...the whole week skipped. Even Deepak in the show did not help me to watch it. Nth moved in the serial except TA can speak well now.

Lavanya๐Ÿ˜ก....Nithish should reject you if he comes to know about your character.That is the best punishment for you and you deserve it too as long as you don't change your mummy-like character. He is a too nice guy and his parents as well.

Thulasi...unakku rombha rombha late a kovam varudhey....TA mela Kadhal kooda late a than vanthichu? Adhaanala than too many problems . Indha anger kooda naalikku going to be waste if police come there. What would her reaction be if she sees the photos...aiyoo suicide??...appo kooda later on she would regret her decision.

I remember Vel's arrest the day before pongal (appo it was a sweet surprise for us) and now Thulasi's arrest before Diwali (ippo no sweets for Diwali...rombha kasakkume andha scene..grrrrrr....)
Edited by Nikila10 - 13 years ago
Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thank u priya for the update...

Good title ....good finishing......

Dir will not kill any1 in th show.....sethu vechu he is killing all of us.....
I reallyy want thulz char to be finished off after all this nonsense.....
As i said we keep complaining....they keep continuing tortures..........irritating and bugging to the core....
Put her in for the kanja case also.....
Appo thaan she cant come out at all.....

Change ta also to villian......pati , mm also to bad ones......so serial full a bad ppl.......nalla irukum.....

Inime ta vanthu nallava nu prove panni whats the gain......lost is lost.......
College govinda, bank govinda......
Ultimately viewers ku big naamam......

All gone for a toss....

I did not watch anyways.....
Thulasi kovame varala nu sonnathuku namma satisfy panratha nenapu...

Photo pathutu enna panra nu parkalam..........again azhuva loose........
YEdited by shubba - 13 years ago
Nixkie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Priya for the update!

i wonder if Mr.Kumaran is going to drag the arrest scene till next Thursday. i wont be surprised if he really do....he is the world's greatest dragger. he doesn't show thulasi bold when its a must.

why she is not brave and bold like this when she want to see tTA and she can fight like that with his mum with out following vel like a puppet.
Edited by Noxeous - 13 years ago
Pearl. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks Priya for the detailed update. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Even if TA comes to prove that she is innocent, no matter what, her dignity is gone for a toss. Serial is almost gone for a toss now. So tomorrow probably is the arrest scene?.What were people saying that Thulasi was trying to burn herself in the hospital from the promo???

Probably she got Veeram from end of the episode today.

So everybody got to see the photo in TA house except TA and Lav. What a brilliant idea๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข Shame on the director.๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

OMG! for the past 4 weeks, without a single day, they have shown GM everyday. CRAP!
Edited by beatricepearl - 13 years ago
anu.vijay thumbnail

Priya, Thanks a lot for the update. as usual,  enjoyed ur comments and title.

Wow.. finally, Director has shown the photos to everyone, as expected. Super sir.. Congrats for the director and the whole creative team.  ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก
As we keep on complaining, he has decided to go to the extreme level.. Epdi yosikiringa?? Way to go.... carry on. ๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ

As Shubba said, dont leave the rest of the characters .. make them villis and villains. It will be veryyyyyyy good to see a girl fighting against the whole world.๐Ÿคข
What is this?? we have onlyyyyyyy three cases against Thulasi - Murder case, Divorce, hopefully ganja case also. We are left with one more case - need not say it, everyone can guess it.  I will not be surprised to see that case also added to the above list in the coming weeks๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก.

Director sir, only you can do these miracles  ๐Ÿ˜ˆ. 
TTfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank you Priya for the update..

The photo matter is out, now what happened to the divorce notice.. by next week Thulasi will be with the problems like ganja case, photo evidence, divorce paper.
Again cursing, abusing, crying are more in the upcoming weeks for Thulasi.
Atleast Paati, MM, Deepa and TA should be in Thulasi's side..

Let see what happens...!!!!

Theiva thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank you for the wonderful update Priya๐Ÿ˜Š. And your comments were funny, i enjoyed them.

AnuVijay, the case you mentioned in your post, won't it come tomorrow when the police go to arrest her in Padma's house. They will see her with so many men around and would blame her for it too๐Ÿ˜ก.
This girl speaks so much about dignity and those things, shouldn't she know it will be questioned more if she follows that disgusting guy Vel. And now she is going to try to kill herself ๐Ÿ˜•. I don't think she will be bold and adamant in proving her innocence. She needs someone else to do that job and she herself is going to cry cry cry and cry.

I wonder what Kumaran's female family members would have told him after watching today's episode with those photos coming out.

Oh God save me and give me enough strength tomorrow if the arrest of Thulasi should come. Don't know the reason for the viewers and updaters to go through this much of torture just for following a serial.But just now happily noticed, next week no need of updating on friday. This is the Deepavali sweet for me. But pity all my co-updaters for next week's episodes. Would be really nice if a twist is there in the coming week. Kumaran, pls show some karunai on us!

Ruby-86 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update Priya๐Ÿ˜Š!

my guess is that arrest scene is going to come next week and Thursday its going to end with TA get to know everything.....just a guess after seeing the past month...at least thulasi should change her dress before getting arrested....๐Ÿ˜ก past month moved very slow compare to before...and only 4 scenes on top that's pretty much went with the story... rest are useless trick to drag the serial.....month of sep TMS was supper bore...month of october thendral was epic fail....now thulasi is going to get locked from all sides...i wonder after all these dialogues police is going to come in...lets see, if not it will be next week's epi.... i feel bad for the updaters that's going to do the written update after the arrest scene...it will be full of bad language from padma and TA's mom i bet 100%...even the AP is scared of TA's mom's mouth Lol!...๐Ÿ˜ญ