ria ka adda: KMH 2 pre-air discussion

Posted: 13 years ago

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
MSG from Anjana:
Welcome bak to KMH world.  You wanted it and so its back.  Now pat urselves on the back.  Especially the following people:

1. Aditi (tibs)
2. Sanjukta (Sanju)
3. Kat (KK)
4. Natz 
5. Pavs
6.jyoti

They stayed up nites and turned them into day to bring you KMH2.  I also want to thank everyone else who participated in the campaign tirelessly.  The jackasses may not know it, but I know who ur and I lub ur persistent & commitment truly.  If ur jus reaping the rewards of these indivuals hard work then thenk them and save the sandals for the CVs🤣

Now i don't know whether i will watch the show, but i ve twisted arms to get some of the best writers of RKA to open the RKA thread the next two weeks.  Please welcome them with your warmest hugs and praises.  Tricking them into staying.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

😆To all the current/past/future RKA memebers😆

We are doing it all over again YES!!...kitani mohabbt hai IS BACK soo ria ka adda will be back too!!!

Wahi masti 😆😳wahi jodi 🤣 wahi story (hope not 🤣)....but u know everything is better  the second time around 😉😆'.

HERE ARE THE DETAILS

KMH2 date: November 1st 8pm😊

IMPORTANT:  save page # 1 for analysis.  So, only reserve on p. 1 if u intend to analyze.

The final RKA Schedule for Week 1 & 2: 
Nov 1 (Monday) - Aditi
Nov 2 (Tuesday) - Anjana
Nov 3 (Wedneday) - Arpita
Nov 4 (Thursday) - Natz
Nov 5 (Friday) - Karishma

Back-up: 1st Pavs & 2ndArpita

Nov 8 (Monday) - Kat
Nov 9 (Tuesday) -Sarah
Nov 10 (Wednesday) - Shreya
Nov 11 (Thursday) - Sanjukta
Nov 12 (Friday) - Jyoti (Gagori)
Back-up 1st. Pavs & 2nd:Jyoti (Gagori)

Pre-air Discussion

😊promo, story line,characters😊

New and Old members please introduce your selves 😊😆😃
everyone is welcome 🤗

Edited by adda-keepers - 13 years ago
hellooooooooooo

my name is Pooja
im from the US
i am 18 yrs old 😃
hello im karishma....i used to be part of rka at kmh1....and i had the best e-time of my life😆....i dono how kmh2 will turn out....but really excited to meet all my old buddies and also make new friends🤗

also thank u for the KMH campaign team...without u girls we wouldnt be here👏😆

let the fun begin 🤣
heyyyyyyy mehr..muahhh
others...am pavs , hv watched n drooled ova kmh n even went to the extent of showing my fighting claws when ndtv had the balls to shut kmh......v v excited with kmh 2 coming back ...hope it stands up to our expectations... the promos look interesting n arohi's look is appealign enuff....wish i cud say the same for arjun but il make a conclusive opinion only after seeing more of it ..love n hugs
Mona, 4m US, 17 years😊
oh i am Olly..a great and dedicated fan of kmh,and karan..kritz....have always been a silent reader of RKA..loved reading them..😆u guys rock!!!..😃
😈I am Anjana!  U losers got my topic closed🤣  Lub U!🤗Edited by AnjanaToronto - 13 years ago
Originally posted by AnjanaToronto

😈I am Anjana!  U losers got my topic closed🤣  Lub U!🤗

im so sorryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy😳  but i posted ur msg 😆 but  i lub u more🤗

-karishma
Edited by adda-keepers - 13 years ago
Hey everyone:)

I'm Pinks, I'm 19 yo:)

hey guys... im Roshni, live in USA and im 19