Saas Bina Sasuraal

Monday's Precap

Sun-Love thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Did anyone else notice everyone laughing in Monday's Precap/promo, when Toasty gets up "crying." Her dad was hiding his face behind the newspaper smiling/laughing throughout the promo and when Toasty got up he totally submerged his face into the newspaper. On top of that her friends also started smiling and laughing. Which means (as we already know) the last vote was a yes and Tej probably called Toasty's parents and let them know. Can't wait for Monday.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AnotherMiracle thumbnail
yup they're just teasing her. His whole face was covered with the newspaper....so it is a yes!
AreYaar thumbnail
Oh thanks for posting....they didn't show the precap here in the U.S.....LOL so Toasty's parents are teasing her....aww...lol
pigbelly4myfeet thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-nureat01

Oh thanks for posting....they didn't show the precap here in the U.S.....LOL so Toasty's parents are teasing her....aww...lol

Same. I didn't get to see the precap either so thanks for posting! :)

Sounds cute. I guess Toasty's mom was pretty impressed after her visit to their sari shop. 😆 She seemed very excited/impressed. LOLL. Toh I guess Toasty's parents are raazi now. 😆 Nice! lol
...PARiNA... thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
the last chit will be yes only .. only then Tanya will be able to enter Chaturvedi house