KMH2-Day1- Synopsis

.StarryPhoenix thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 13 years ago
The first season was a runaway success that created the much loved romantic Jodi of Arjun (Karan Kundra) and Arohi (Kritika Kamra). Their sizzling romance hits television screens once again as the wildly popular Kitani Mohabbat Hai returns with its next season on Imagine.  The lead pair will be the same but it will be a completely new and passionate love story. (Wohi Jodi. Nayi Love Story.)

The new season tells the story of two diverse families and two diverse individuals.  Arjun is quiet & an introvert; Arohi is vibrant & chirpy. Her world revolves around her family of sincere & honest police officers… he is the son of a white collared don! Yet when cupid strikes love has no rules and knows no laws. Kitani Mohabbat Hai traces Arjun & Arohi's love story budding under the most unfavorable circumstances, with a very interesting twist.

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - This Iconic romance series in an all new avatar.

--------------------------------------------------------
Day 1

Arohi and goes to her hometown in Chandigarh for her Uncle and bestfriend's engagement. Arohi and her friends reach the inn where they're supposed to spend the night before they continue to Chandigarh. Meanwhile, Arjun is disguised as a Rajasthani folk singer and is there with his two friends and partners in crime. They are all there to kidnap a businessman. Arohi and Arjun meet under strange circumstances where she believes that they're folk singers. Arjun is trying to desperately get out of this situation and he holds a knife to her neck…

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shibz thumbnail
i hope i can comment..πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
the concept n synopsis seems interestin n promising...!!😳 i like it...πŸ˜›
..Amira.. thumbnail
yeahhh loking intresting.....
-Olly- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: shibz

i hope i can comment..πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
the concept n synopsis seems interestin n promising...!!😳 i like it...πŸ˜›

yup it really sounds interesting!!!...i too love it..😳😳..spclly arjun's sadu look..😳
Hmm.. Sounds interesting!... Glad to hav Arjun and Arohi back!
Anjali96 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: -Olly-

yup it really sounds interesting!!!...i too love it..EmbarrassedEmbarrassed..spclly arjun's sadu look..Embarrassed

yupp olly...arjun's sadoo...luk...😍 his luk wen i first saw on sbs took my breath away...Embarrassed
and we have a amazong new title song...πŸ˜ƒ same lyrics...different musicTongue
Jia1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yes the concept for beginning the show does look interesting and exciting...😊