Saas Bina Sasuraal

who wud help taniya

kchaims thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Guys i was havin (stil having )exams and i wasnt here in the forum . so hows evrything?😎
am fyn thankyou(if anyone planing to ask me how i am)🀣 . well i have been inventing so many new new equations in my maths exams and tht wud explain how my exam went😳

And bak to the point of the topic. well we have 6 members in family other than tej. who do think taniya wud b close to?

who will be the person who wud help her to get love from the group of men? πŸ˜†

well i think the most chote bhai(he played subhod in tere liye-if anyone dint knw) wud love her. he was so adjusting and he was evn ready to help tej.and he knw all the tricks .😎 so thts my personal view . 😳

we have 2 no 3 days(😲) to go for a epi . so its bttr to think these stuff  other than sitting bored.πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jenifer. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I think Gyaan would help her the most. Dadaji might be there for her as well, the same going to eco-lover Pracheen.
nycsweetie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Jenifer.

I think Gyaan would help her the most. Dadaji might be there for her as well, the same going to eco-lover Pracheen.

i agree plus there is tej as well...i think with time the other family members will also begin to adapt to her and grow fond of her
...PARiNA... thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: nycsweetie

i agree plus there is tej as well...i think with time the other family members will also begin to adapt to her and grow fond of her

it will take time ... initially she'll not be able to adjust in the family n will decide to go back to her parents..
initial story  was mentioned by sony in there website ... its on the forum too.
https://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1512729