Thendral 29th October Friday

Theiva thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ranu. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks for the update Theiva, ๐Ÿ˜ƒ ur comments were too funny!

Ts kku matta Ts oda thaan poruthum! Oh my, atleast TA's friends seem to do something proactive. Ennamo nadakattum. Hopefully Srima, your ears don't bleed on monday. ๐Ÿ˜ญ All updaters next week be aware... Halloween's almost done, by Kumarn engalai torture panrathu ennum mudiyele
Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thanks theiva for the update.......

Omg.....thulasi enna aachu unaku.....sami vanthucha enna......hahaha....height of comedy....who is advising who.....vel la follow pannitu ippo inga pavi ku advice.....keep it up......ap is coming......i dunno what he s going to tell her.....monday nenacha ippove bayama iruku......

Puvi....nee enna mental a.....i want one more kiss, slap, pass game.....i want to slap puvi......pls we shall start it again.....lol

Lavanya over a pesatha....kanagu wd kill u tooo....beware.......kanagu u were star of the show man.....atleast unga muyarchiku speed breaker ilama iruntha sari....we cant blv this director.....positive a kamichu nammala irritate panniduvar...like he shd deepa and stopped her.....inime tolerate panna mudiyathu atha......

Omg....next week nenachale bayama iruku....vishwa pls proceed with actions later....ippo vemam...

Omg deepa wd join thulasi soon for company....
Nixkie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Theiva for the update!

as Shubba said, i can't even imagine next weeks episodes..especially thulasi at station in front of that lady....Lol.
Kanagu, Ashok and Joseph are TRUE friends.. i hope Kumaran doesn't change those characters after seeing the photos...๐Ÿ˜ญ the AC was quite clever thinking that thulasi looked like as if she was asleep...i hope this girl change the dress before going to station...or maybe kumaran got something behind to say for her wearing the same dress for 3-4weeks....my guess is station scene will come either Tuesday or Wednesday cause today it ended with Deepa's dad.
Edited by Noxeous - 13 years ago
mellisai thumbnail
Thanks for the update, Theiva.

November ethaavathu good sense Kumaran kitta kondu vanthaa romba santhosam. Thulasi kku more and more suffering vendaaam. You took a BIG risk showing your heroine in bed with another man. which most directors whould dare to even think and now you're going to let the issue out to the publice and make her suffer till she dies. Kumaran is a saidst and ivaraoda sadistic serial a paarthu naanga thaan sadist aaga poram!

AC's good, but I don't think he will be able to do anything when Vel confirms that he's been sleeping with Thulasi. YUCK! Moreover, I don't know how Thulasi's going to prove herself innocent? Hospital la check vendaam, because I can't stand anymore of this nonsense hospital tracks.

TA friends late thaan, but ippavaavathu Thulasi (and engaloda) rescue kku vantheengale and please do something before it's too late.

Varadharajan romba paavom. Kumaraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! Intha year full aa hospital la vachchu engala mental hospital kku send panurathaa plan aa?

Edited by ~*Thamizhan*~ - 13 years ago
Quelle-Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update Theiva๐Ÿ˜Š!

Whenever Thulasi speaks up....it results as a comedy. She was really funny today with that Vilakkumaaru. Appo Vel and photos matter police station la vechu theriya vandha...AP gun eduthu Vel ai shooting aa ๐Ÿ˜†...

Puvi adutha idiot...mothathula like Kanagu said the whole family vaay kizhiya talking....adanga maatengraanga even the ladies. Would be nice if a case is filed against this woman. Kudumbha maanam is on ship but this amma ennadana arrest arrest nu kosham podaraanga.

TA should not believe like Joseph said. And he should adakki vechufying his mother's mouth first...thaangalai avanga podara dance.Edited by Nikila10 - 13 years ago
mellisai thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nikila10

AP gun eduthu Vel ai shooting aa ๐Ÿ˜†...

Ippadi twist irunthaa thaan Thendral BEST, illainaa verum WASTE!๐Ÿ˜†
Ruby-86 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@Thamizhan

i don't think Vel will be in town when police go to his house. he told he is going to hide till the real killer get caught.....unless the brilliant story writing team forgot what they wrote before...just like the dialogues Thulasi said at hospital...

Ta's family didn't receive the divorce papers yet.... we might need to wait till the week after Diwali to find all those...with this story moving rate...i am sure there r going to be several scenes with Deepa's family next week....and anyone notice the hospital track again through Deepa's dad?....Mr.K fully camped at hospital for at least a month..๐Ÿ˜ก we need to learn how to camp in a place from Mr.K.
Edited by mynameis-86c - 13 years ago
Quelle-Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@Sri

Ippove Thendral waste than๐Ÿ˜†....enna twist koduthaalum othukaratha illai until the photos get destroyed....ippove late than....atleast T&T should not see them...hmmm....impossible.

Kumaran, serials a hospital vechu eduthukte irukkaaru...hope he does not land in hospital after those past few weeks in his both the serials....for showing women this much evil and killing babies..right? I won't be surprised if someone should give him a nice palaar for his sadistic mind.
A whole month without T&T together and especially without TA๐Ÿ˜ณ. I think they could join if it is time for anniversary celebration for Thendral serial๐Ÿ˜†.

Mr. Kumaran...even if you don't change the story but change Thulasi's red chudithaar....paavom Shruti๐Ÿ˜†....like you Shubba akka said...story la than lack of creative ideas na....dress la kooda too much kanjathanam panraanga.๐Ÿ˜†
Ranu. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@ Nikhi! who doesn't miss the suru surupana TA ๐Ÿ˜‰... ella hero/heroines and viewers depresseda irukonum nu Director feel panraar pola.

With the burning of the photos, burn that churidaar too, get rid of the evidence all together. Even if Thulz does go to jail, I hope she changes first, b/c I can't stand to watch her in that for another 2-3 weeks while she is in jail.