Saas Bina Sasuraal

Fav. characters so far?

AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
My fav. characters so far are....

Tej's little brother....forgetting his name....the one who gave him the secret vote idea.....cute character.

The Dadaji....he reminds me of Santa Claus and I totally was surprised in Thursday's epi when Tej said the very sameπŸ˜† ....and the way he acts stubborn sometimes and shutsup even Tej's father....haha

Toasty's mother....she has her hyper moments but she's pretty amusing in her own way....really enjoyed her in Thursday's epi with her antics at the sari shopπŸ˜†

Overall the characters all feel very real and that's a nice thing.....love the way they show Toasty and her bonding/interaction with her family or her friends too.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pigbelly4myfeet thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
YAY fun topic! πŸ˜† :P

Oh SAME!! I love that smallest brother too of Tej's, like I was saying to Nimrah in that other SGP topic of your's. πŸ˜† *high five* He's adorable...also seems to be the most 'sane' of them all. πŸ˜† I forget his name too....:S actually having a hard time remembering the names of all those brothers. :S πŸ˜† They have such hard names too man! πŸ˜† There's way too many of them which doesn't help either! πŸ˜†

But I've liked all the moments of Tej with his smallest brother so far! Him and his grandpa's moments with Tej have been the best so far I think! Both the grandpa and the smallest brother are cute! πŸ˜† 

I liked that scene also...since I recently remember this...where the smallest brother gets all emotional about their mom too. Awww. And also the way he was like "Babuji's good mood is like a leap year...once in 4 years...so you better hurry up!"...to Tej. LMAO! And loved his ideas of asking "indirectly" and all too. lol Also liked that history lesson scene of his with Tej. 

And the grandpa too...cute how he's so grumpy but soft on the inside. Awww. Oh he reminded you of santa claus even before they mentioned that? LOL Awww. πŸ˜† That bit was cute too. πŸ˜† 

Also, random note: I like how Tej was thinking of all the ideas on how to approach the family too. Like first when he saw that kid with his grandpa he thought of approaching his dadaji. And then that history lesson scene made him want to first approach all the younger people since they'd be 'easier' to convince. πŸ˜† Interesting how they showed that na?

Oh and I find the mom hilarious too! LOL Reminds me of my mom in a way too. She also gets pretty hyper/concerned over everything. I guess all moms are like that maybe...it's a mom thing perhaps? πŸ˜† But she's cute and hilarious also. πŸ˜† She has a good equation with Toasty's friends also! I like their interactions too! πŸ˜†

And yep, liking how all the characters are real too. Esp. Toasty's family/her interactions with her friends. Very relatable. 

I like her dad too. He's sweet! πŸ˜† Like a quiet types, but only speaking when necessary. Very dad-like I think. πŸ˜† Also kinda cutely funny how he takes people's full names sometimes. :S πŸ˜† Like "Tej Prakash Chaudry ko bulao", "Hi Tej Prakash Chaudhry" :S πŸ˜†

The only character I find the most useless so far is that sister Dimple or whatever...:S I don't get her point in the show...:S πŸ˜† She actually does NOTHING! πŸ˜†...It would suck to be that actor! lol 

And that oldest brother too I'm not fully warming up to yet. Maybe we're not supposed to also. He seems to have the most khunas/issues after babuji.:P  πŸ˜† 

The brother smaller than the biggest one is sweet too! Awww at his interactions with Toasty's mom and friends. πŸ˜† 

Edit: Just noticed on the first page of the forum it says that Tej's last name is 'Chaturvedi' not 'Chaudhry'. LOLL My bad!! I guess Toasty's dad's dialogue was more like, "Hi Tej Prakash Chaturvedi" then! πŸ˜† That sounds more like it πŸ˜†...don't know why I thought it was 'Chaudhry' for some reason :S πŸ˜† Atleast I knew it started with a 'c'! :P 
Edited by cute2stay - 13 years ago
Maz. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
My fav ones so far are also Tej's younger bro Gyaan is his name I think, his scenes with Tej are really cute...Tej is like in the middle two elder bros and 2 younger ones so it nice to see the way he deals with them.......and Toasty's mom...shes hilarious!...the actor plays the character nicely...has good comic timing...

Each character has their own quirks..πŸ˜†...even toasty is quite funny her 'unconditional love' jaap πŸ˜†..
...PARiNA... thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Tej's youngest brother is Gyaan .. real name Meghan Jadhav who played as Shri Krishna in Jai Shri Krishna on colors and Subodh in Tere Liye, StarPlus
u can c his pics in my signature.

here i hd posted some info about other actors of SBS
https://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1512828

hmmm... isnt the girl Tanya looks elder to Tej ??

Edited by ...PARiNA... - 13 years ago
Jenifer. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I'm gonna be a lil (OK, a lot) sad and say that I kinda like all the characters. What? I do!

Dadaji is like a stubborn teddy bear. He's easy to converse with, once you know him well, I guess.

Pitaji is hilariously stingy. Everytime he does his mental hisab, you just know someone's gonna get their pocket money cut off!

The elder two brothers are entertaining together. The whole cat's meow fiasco on exactly how the meow should be actually had me laughing out loud.

Tej - The dude is just toooooo cute. He's so adorable and oh-so-caring. You can't help but go awww, even at his dressing sense!

Pracheen - You just gotta love his expressions. He has the most dumbstruck face in the whole household yet all his saving-the-earth antics are quite masterminded!

Gyaan - As name, as character. The kiddo is definately intelligent. The only help to Tej as well. Looking forward to seeing more from him.

Tania - She's the leading female I've been looking for a long time now. Smart, understanding and HUMAN! She's a breath of fresh air, no doubt.

Tania's mum - Howl-larious!!! Full stop!

Tania's dad - As far as Dad's can go, this Dad's as good as the next good one.

Tania's friends - I love the interactions between these friends. As time waste as they may seem to be, they're important. They're gonna be the memories Tania's gonna have to fight when she's not enjoying the all male household. Plus, they're so real, I'm like with my friends too.

Dimple - Who she? LOL!

See? I told you I liked all!
amrita7689 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
My favorite is TEJ and the reasons are tooooo many in no. Starting with how much I love him for his acting he is awww sooooo cute love his equation with everyone and he seems soo sincere ........it's refreshing to see a good looked who is also a fab actor :-p...and ya his scenes with Gyan are too cute.....and the chemistry with Toasty is to die for....
love_girish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
please dont be mad at me but i dont like toasty..but i like her mother, tej's 2nd youngest brother who is always doing some experiments. i think he's cute. definitely tej and his dadaji