Crossover episode to be telecast - article

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago

Celebrate Diwali with B 'wood stars

Celebrate Diwali with B 'wood stars

The stars promise all things bright and beautiful this Diwali. At least on television. What with most of Bollywood's top stars descending on the small screen to host various shows or promote their films on reality song and dance and even cooking shows now, for those who like to spend Diwali in front of their TV sets, it is Bollywood bonanza time. From film promotion episodes to Sreesanth and the CWG gold medalists, celebs of all shapes and sizes will be celebrating Diwali on the tube with viewers.

General entertainment channels are all geared up to make Diwali an entertaining experience. As viewership picks up during festive season which also coincides with the Diwali vacation, channels are making every effort to woo viewers with special episodes of daily soaps, crossovers and celebrity specials in reality shows. In fact, it's literally going to be a battle for eyeballs between channels at prime time from October 31 to November 7.

On the other hand, starting Monday, Sony has lined up four celebrity special episodes on KBC featuring film, sports and television celebrities. While Akshay and his Action Replayy co-stars and director Vipul Shah will feature in the first episode, the second episode will have cricketer Sreesanth, Leander Paes, and Commonwealth Games gold medalists Jwala Gutta, Manoj Kumar, Sushil Kumar and Ashwini Ponappa.

Tbe conniving and extra sweet bahus of soaps who will play the crorepati game include Suhana, Dayaben, Tania, Bharti and Pratigya. The final episode on Thursday will have the Golmaal 3 gang on the hot seat. Sony will also telecast a crossover episode by merging three soaps, Baat Hamari Pakki Hai, Saas Bina Sasural and Tera Mujhse Hai Pehle Ka Nata Koi. 

Edited by nycsweetie - 13 years ago
Thanks for sharing the article! :)

But awww mannn I don't wanna see those other two lame shows with SBS as well! *pouts*...o well will have to jhelo them I guess. ...lol.

Ohhh Tania is gonna be in that KBC episode too? As in this show's Toasty/Tania na? I knew those other peeps were in it but didn't know she was in it too. 

Ohhh cool..I wanna watch this episode too. lol 
Edited by cute2stay - 13 years ago
Originally posted by cute2stay

Thanks for sharing the article! :)

But awww mannn I don't wanna see those other two lame shows with SBS as well! *pouts*...o well will have to jhelo them I guess. ...lol.

Ohhh Tania is gonna be in that KBC episode too? As in this show's Toasty/Tania na? I knew those other peeps were in it but didn't know she was in it too. 

Ohhh cool..I wanna watch this episode too. lol 

@bold- Yeahhh......just like i have to jhelofy SBS!!😡
Originally posted by Shipra_S

@bold- Yeahhh......just like i have to jhelofy SBS!!😡

Aww so sad that you'll have to jhelo an ACTUALLY quality show like SBS instead of "hawtness" filled OTT NONSENSE like BHPH where the lead actors don't even know how to ACT....indeed.....very sad.
Edited by nureat01 - 13 years ago
Oooo, this is interesting. If anything does come out of this, at least it will gain advertistment through fans of the other dramas.

Anyone know when this crossover epi will air?
Originally posted by nureat01

Aww so sad that you'll have to jhelo an ACTUALLY quality show like SBS instead of "hawtness" filled OTT NONSENSE like BHPH where the lead actors don't even know how to ACT....indeed.....very sad.

hey i like both shows so lets not fight about it...okay? πŸ˜•
Originally posted by Jenifer.

Oooo, this is interesting. If anything does come out of this, at least it will gain advertistment through fans of the other dramas.

Anyone know when this crossover epi will air?

i am not sure...but they probably have promos for it
Originally posted by nureat01

I can say the same thing for SBS you know...πŸ˜†...'coz it's very individualistic response...just 'coz you like this show n praise it....that doesn't mean this show is ''actually'' good or that show is ''actually'' bad....😳.....
Originally posted by Shipra_S

I can say the same thing for SBS you know...πŸ˜†...'coz it's very individualistic response...just 'coz you like this show n praise it....that doesn't mean this show is ''actually'' good or that show is ''actually'' bad....😳.....

LOL you already DID say the same thing about SBS.....that you're going to have to JHELO it....oh please go ahead and enjoy the "excellent" show that BHPH is with its mega "intelligent" script and superlative acting.....and haha yeah, SBS is a good show merely cuz I praise it and like itπŸ˜†πŸ˜†