new title track (Duet Version) of Kitani Mohabbat - Page 5

Posted: 13 years ago
i m listening to the tracks repeatedly one after the other, truly beautiful and outstanding :)) luv both the versions.

by the way, my very first post in our new KMH2 forum, so welcome me guys ;) hehe

Originally posted by Pranii

i m listening to the tracks repeatedly one after the other, truly beautiful and outstanding :)) luv both the versions.

by the way, my very first post in our new KMH2 forum, so welcome me guys ;) hehe

yayee....!! Pranii u r here...!!
caught u....!!πŸ˜†

Originally posted by shibz

yayee....!! Pranii u r here...!!
caught u....!!πŸ˜†

actually i caught u first, and so was waiting for u in FBπŸ˜›πŸ˜† oops, if we go on then we'll be spamming like in the lounge hehe. and now i definitely feel the duet version is better finallyπŸ˜³πŸ˜† but love the sufi track tooπŸ˜ƒ
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww....its sooooooooooooo nychhhh.....its awesome awesome awesome.....em waiting for the video...em glad dat dey didnt change the tune....KMH ROCKS!!!!!!
i love the lyrics...i really wanna see the the video of it...does anyone know if there is video for the title song
thanks for the link...love the song... Edited by ridziqbal - 13 years ago
Wow, love the track -- it's amazing and the lyrics are wicked. Both versions are great!!
thanx soo much for this!! :))
sufi version is just ok, but the duet version its simply outstanding
Please translate the lyrics of the song in english...
someone plz upload the nice quality edited version of the flute piece that arjun played yesterday in the 1st episode